PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Aug. 2014 - Delta Species (Congrats to the winners!)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Aug. 2014 - Delta Species (Results)

Haha I did pretty badly this month (as usual I guess). Well who knows whether I'm going to participate next month? Congratulations to the winners though!

gg everyone, wasn't expecting to win with such cool-looking customs. See you guys next month, and extra-special thanks to anabel for guest arting <3

I managed to win with exactly zero likes! I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'll take it :D
I'm also relieved I didn't make any obvious mistake on my blanks, otherwise it would've meant editing some 90 Spoonology cards...

Congratulations to my fellow winners PMJ and anabel, and to the many, many winners of the text-based competition!

CMP said:
(Spoon is good at creative things)
(Spoon is smart)
(Spoon has custom blanks where nothing looks out-of-place)
(Spoon could work in PTCG development)
I feel I need to make room in my sig.

Hm. Mostly on me again. I should stop rushing last minute with these cards.

GG all.

Congrats to all and high five to my partner PMJ!

Squirtle Squad said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a rookie error!!! Hahha as if I forgot those silly accents on the E's!!!

That's why I'm a rookie faker :( hahahaha

Don't worry, the best of us screw up all the time too. It's what makes us human ;)

I was just wondering for next month... Would anyone like to team up with me for image-based?
I've never tried working with someone else on a card before, but it seems fun and an interesting concept.

If not then that's fine :)

Arcticwhite said:
I was just wondering for next month... Would anyone like to team up with me for image-based?
I've never tried working with someone else on a card before, but it seems fun and an interesting concept.

I'm taking a break from Judging for October(now's definitely going to happen, considering how long it took me to judge this month), if you're still interested by then. ;)

Luispipe8 in a way, you make me feel that I should stay in the ex era.

I wished I'm familiar with most format that I could be a volunteer judge, but to bad I don't and I felt like abusing the ex-era to give you a hard time for months you are judging

Hehehe

Arcticwhite said:

I'd love to be your partner in image based, assuming you will do the image and I can do all the wording.

GM DracLord said:
Luispipe8 in a way, you make me feel that I should stay in the ex era.

I wished I'm familiar with most format that I could be a volunteer judge, but to bad I don't and I felt like abusing the ex-era to give you a hard time for months you are judging

Hehehe
Haha, that's always your choice. :p inb4 I give the job to Spoon and you end up winning

Wigglytuff said:
Arcticwhite said:

I'd love to be your partner in image based, assuming you will do the image and I can do all the wording.

Actually, if I'm notified by Ice Arceus that I can tag-team and Judge at the same time, I'll gladly join her. ;)

Edit: Just got confirmation, and I can. :D Arctic, still interested?

Oh wow, I'm late to this :p

I'm pretty happy with how I placed... Can't believe I forgot to capitalize the E, though... oh well, I can't wait to try again! Congratulations to all the winners!

Wigglytuff said:
Arcticwhite said:

You could partner up with me in October if you like, since I'm with Luispipe8 this month. I'll gladly do image based with you :)

Arcticwhite said:
Wigglytuff said:

You could partner up with me in October if you like, since I'm with Luispipe8 this month. I'll gladly do image based with you :)

Yeah, I'll most probably work solo in October, since it's the first time I'll be able to enter Text since February. :p

Arcticwhite said:
Wigglytuff said:

Alright then, let's plan to do Image based in October! (Hopefully there is some kind of spooky halloween ghost theme)

Fan Voting Results:

Image-based:
1st Place: Huderon of Canossa (6 votes)
2nd Place: Zygarde (5 votes)
3rd Place: [TIE] bigfootaus, GadgetJax & Delta (3 votes)

Text-based:
1st Place: [TIE] Machamp The Champion, Keeper of Night (6 votes)
2nd Place: Reggie McGigas (3 votes)
3rd Place: Squirtle Squad, Wigglytuff, 9Tailz (2 votes)

Ice Arceus said:
Fan Voting Results:

Image-based:

Text-based:

I am legitimately surprised I got that many votes lel

Ice Arceus said:
Fan Voting Results:

Image-based:

Text-based:

Believe it or not, I voted for Zygarde, and, surprise surprise, not myself.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

GadgetJax said:
Believe it or not, I voted for Zygarde, and, surprise surprise, not myself.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
<3

I also voted for HoC instead of myself. I'm quite happy with the results this month, I just wish I had remembered that SBill's font guide isn't very accurate. :')

Back