PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Aug. 2014 - Delta Species (Congrats to the winners!)

/me high fives Keeper of Night

Woo! 2 fan vote wins in a row. :D I'm glad you all liked the card. If only Luis liked my cards that much D:

I voted for SquirtleSquad, by the way. Greninja too op.

Machamp The Champion said:
Woo! 2 fan vote wins in a row. :D I'm glad you all liked the card. If only Luis liked my cards that much D:

I voted for HoC for image. And for text I voted for Keeper's omnipotent and immortal Cradily, go figure. :p

Dead last in the fan vote again \o/

PMJ said:
Dead last in the fan vote again \o/
Unloved winners high-five!

It's weird. You'd think people would like a cute little kitty-cat with blood-red eyes, floating in a mysterious red liquid, and injected with wires like some freaky cyborg experiment. But apparently people don't like cuteness anymore. Really disappointing.

OMG second. Wow I am stunned. I hope to see you all next time. (Hopefully now I will be taken seriously by someone other then Luispipe8.

Lugia123 said:
Hopefully now I will be taken seriously by someone other then Luispipe8.

1367836473573.jpg

We'll see, when next month gets posted hopefully.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Lugia123 said:
Hopefully now I will be taken seriously by someone other then Luispipe8.

1367836473573.jpg

Oh, come on, guys, don't be like that... xD

Lugia, as from what I've seen and I can say, yes, your first entries weren't something extraordinary, but I doubt (and I'd really feel bad and sorry if) anyone didn't took you seriously just because of that...

Sorry for the delay, guys. Aiming to get CaC up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for being patient. ^_^

Luispipe8 said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
1367836473573.jpg

Oh, come on, guys, don't be like that... xD

Lugia, as from what I've seen and I can say, yes, your first entries weren't something extraordinary, but I doubt (and I'd really feel bad and sorry if) anyone didn't took you seriously just because of that...

Just saying, first impressions are everything. I know you're not really a noob anymore but I'll be honest: you are somewhat known for having some whacked out cards. I do think you have learned from past errors and you'll probably get first place quicker than me xD. Keep up the good work and you'll be in first and be more respected in no time!

Reggie McGigas said:
I do think you have learned from past errors and you'll probably get first place quicker than me xD. Keep up the good work and you'll be in first and be more respected in no time!

Oh, Reggie, if only you did the exact same thing you'd be first since a couple months ago... just saying. :p

Luispipe8 said:
Reggie McGigas said:
I do think you have learned from past errors and you'll probably get first place quicker than me xD. Keep up the good work and you'll be in first and be more respected in no time!

Oh, Reggie, if only you did the exact same thing you'd be first since a couple months ago... just saying. :p

The only issue there is that I am incapable of doing so.

Guys, September is up(for whoever that hasn't noticed). Text-based entrants, hurry up because seats are running out fast!

Sorry I'm a bit late, was ill for the past few days - sadly I missed my chance to vote :(

Considering the silly mistakes I have made, I'll gladly settle for 47 points!

I really wish the official TCG would use gender neutral pronouns, because honestly that makes more sense >_>

I'm glad my card was liked enough to top the image-based fanvotes - thanks everyone!

Congrats to the winners, you guys deserve it :D

Back