Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @PikaMasterJesi i don't wanna be a liar! :p
That, uh, wasn't intended to be in my blurb. :x

Honesty, honestly isn't a bad thing whatsoever, don't get me wrong on that. There's just a time where if you want to win, you have to draw the line and make a white lie. Of course, you do whatever you want to with your posts, but that's just my take on everything.

Anyways, good game, guys! It was a blast to host this game and see everything play out before my eyes! I loved seeing all the alliances formed and what people were willing to do to take the title. I can't wait for the second season to go up, where I'll be one of the houseguests! :D

Hello everyone!

I have made an elimination chart for this season of big brother, so if anyone wants to see how the voting breakdown went, you can now see it! :)

However, I still have a few blanks, and all help is appreciated to fill it out! :)

A visual can be seen here:
upload_2017-2-19_19-25-6.png

Huh, I did not expect to get that many votes. I didn't expect to get top 3 either so... man was I wrong! xD Good game guys! And thanks to the hosts for hosting this. :)

Oh, and I voted for PP week 1 and had technical difficulties week 3

I can finally talk now! First thing, I am so annoyed that I received the reputation as an alliance creator, when I was only in one (failing) alliance of three people. Otherwise, it's always good to talk to people. That gave me a target that I was never able to alleviate by winning HOH. When I was backdoored, I knew I would be eliminated.
When it comes to the game itself, I thought the hosting was good and incredibly responsive, but the games were lacking at times. One was a repeat of another and multiple were plagued with advertisements. There were some games, like the bowling one, that were incredibly enjoyable to play, but they were outliers.
@quakingpunch73 Unfortunately, PMs are locked to ten players and we've already maxed out. Would one of the hosts be okay with leaving the PM?
P.S. Quaking is officially the RNG god.

I've added them to the new Jury Chat. I actually left the old one, because I thought it wasn't getting used. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back