Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 8 POV - Results

Well, @double o squirtle has won the POV! :D Congrats on winning the game you hosted! You have 24 hours or until 9PM EST tomorrow to make your decision on what to do with the POV.

Week 8: Eviction

Alright final 7, here's the eviction this week! Blakers has informed me of who he has chosen. You will see who below. I wasn't expecting DOS's decision to take so long, t it did. I'll admit this has been another unusual week, but fun to watch definitely. The POV didn't turn out thee way I expected it to at all, but it went very smoothly for the most part, and the icing on the cake was definitely watching the host of that forum game win the game she hosted. I thought it was pretty funny, but anyways, a vote is to be made. For those 4 of you voting for someone to be booted from the house, the nominees are:

- @Mr.Muffin
- @rainyman123 (Blakers new' choice)

Well nominees, good luck. 4 votes can cause a potential tie, in which case @Blakers will be forced to brake that tie, so prepare for that I guess... Make your decisions wisely here. You need to submit your vote by Sunday February 12, 2017 at 6PM EST so be sure to discuss with your allies on who to vote for. You must submit a vote or you will receive a warning. Good luck houseguests!

NOTICES:

- @PikaMasterJesi will be hosting next week, as I will be on a class trip to Philadelphia for about four days. Hope you guys enjoy what she has in store for you! :)
- @scattered mind here's the tagging that you requested earlier.

Week 8 - Eviction Results

Oh my god that was fast and I never even sent a reminder to a single person...

Well, results here didn't surprise me at all. Both sides very much fought for votes, but it was very obvious how this would be playing out. A lot happened over the course of this eviction, and both sides campaigned more than I thought they would. One person didn't vote, but a majority was quickly reached. Anyways, by a unanimous vote of 3-0...

@Mr.Muffin you have been evicted from Big Brother Pokébeach Edition... you are the seventh member of the jury, and not that far from now, you will be choosing a winner, so stick around for that. It was great having you Muffin. I wish you luck in your future forum game competitons.

Alright @PikaMasterJesi, take it from here! Week 9 begins whenever she chooses to release it! Enjoy the coming week final 6!!! :)

Week 9 Start
Lorde told you guys I'd be hosting for this week, so here I am! Let's just cut to the chase!

Week 9 HoH Competition!
HOH: Choose a Game!
Players will all select one online game, and send me the link to play them through PM. I'll choose my favorite games after testing them all, and whoever sends in the game I like most is HoH for the week! If two players send me the same game, their game won't be able to be chosen, and both players will be unable to become HoH. I recommend choosing a game that isn't iOS-exclusive, as I likely won't be able to play it.

Your deadline will be Monday, February 13 at 7:00 pm PST.

Good luck, houseguests! I look forward to seeing what you all submit!

Less than 24 hours are left in the HoH, and only one person has submitted to me! Please submit something so that I don't have to give you a warning! The deadline is Monday, February 13 at 7:00 pm PST.

Week 9 HoH Winner!
Week 9's HoH competition is done! Unfortunately, I only received three of the five submissions I needed (Blakers was HoH last week so he didn't need to), so some of you will be receiving warnings. However, the games you did submit to me were all great, and it was so hard for me to pick a favourite that I had to RNG a verdict! In the end, the winner of this week's HoH is...

@quakingpunch73, with Super Mario 63! However, this week is no normal HoH––it's a double elimination week! You will have until tomorrow at 7:00 pm PST to choose your three nominees.

Unfortunately, as mentioned above, there have been warnings given out.
@scattered mind, you have been eliminated from the game, as this is your third warning.
@rainyman123, you have received your second warning, and you will be unable to participate in the next HOH competition.

Good luck, houseguests!

(Really sorry for the slightly late update, BTW. >_<")

Huh I didn't get an email for this that's strange I'm terribly sorry for not submitting. Posting here in hopes that I get e-mail notifications.

EDIT: Ah shoot, really mad now. MARIO 63 was a game I completely beat as a kid..

I knew this would be double elimination! Noooooo....

But does scattered count as one of the week's eliminations? Probably not, but still worth asking.

As HOH, it is my duty to nominate 3 housguests for eviction. Without further ado...

I nominate @Blakers , @bbninjas , and @rainyman123 for eviction.

This is the final veto before it is the jury's turn to vote for the winner, so it is time for you to fight for your chance to speak in front of the jury. Good luck to all of you!

Yeah, if you or DoS win. But wouldn't it be much more fun to let us fight for ourselves?:D

Week 9 PoV Competition!
Since the nominees were chosen early, the PoV will also be going up early!

POV: Agame: Stack Tower!
http://www.agame.com/game/stack-tower
You will have until Thursday, February 16 at 7:00 pm PST to submit a score. You may submit as much as you like, as only your highest score will count towards the PoV. The player with the highest score will win the PoV! All of you will be playing!

Good luck, houseguests! Just a little bit more to go in this competition!

Week 9 PoV Winner!
The last PoV of the game has now concluded! Let's cut right to the chase and reveal who the PoV winner was...

@quakingpunch73 had the highest score, with a humongous score of 98! You have received the PoV. However, this week, you may choose to use the PoV to reveal all the votes someone has made in the game instead of change nominees! Choose your actions wisely!

You will have until tomorrow at 7:00 pm PST to make a decision with your newfound power! Good luck, houseguests!

Week 9: Eviction and Results
Well, only one person at all was voting, and since I was online I figured I'd just get this up since I knew Jesi wouldn't be online for a few hours. Okay, so it was only one person voting, you all know who that is. She chose to evict...

@bbninjas and @Blakers, you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition... You are the seventh and eighth members of the jury, and the final additions to it, because now, is the finale...

As for this next part, the HOH, quaking, chose to use his vote reveal on rainy, to display to both the house and jury ALL of the votes he cast over the course of the whole season. Here they are houseguests, and jury!

Rainy's Votes:

Week 1: scattered mind
Week 2: EeveeTheFishey
Week 3: EeveeTheFishey (Tie Breaker Vote)
Week 4: NinjaPenguin
Week 5: bbninjas
Week 6: Blakers
Week 7: Blakers (Comeback Vote)
Week 8 (HOH): Blakers
Week 8 (Eviction): Was a Nominee

Expect the final week's post to go up around 5PM EST today. Good luck to our final three! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back