Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Hi everybody! Welcome to Big Brother: PokéBeach Edition, hosted by @Lord o da rings and @PikaMasterJesi. In this game, you'll be competing against everyone in a series of competitions. You'll have no outside contact, and won't be able to communicate with the outside world. Only your wits, and skills will be able to carry you to victory in Big Brother: PokéBeach Edition!

Warnings:

Inactivity will not be tolerated in-game. Because the game will not flow well with people not completing a challenge, we're using warnings instead:

Example:
Warning #1: Miss your first challenge/vote, and as a minor warning, you will not be on the randomized list for the next POV competition.
Warning #2: Miss your second challenge/vote, and as a more severe warning, you will not be able to participate in the next HOH competition.
Warning #3: Miss your third challenge/vote, and you will be mod killed.

If you are having technical difficulties, please tell me (and a mod if it's account related) that you're having difficulties. I will give you one week off the game. But, if I catch you around the forums during that week, you will get a warning (unless you told me the problem was fixed), and you will be back in the game. Each player will be able to do this once per game, but please don't do it just because you don't want to play the game.
How the Game Works:

Forum Rules:

-There will be 10-16 people in the game.
-Alliances are allowed to be made in this game, but if you choose to make an alliance with someone, I must be included in that conversation.
-In this game, screenshots will be necessary to play. Computers are recommended but iPads will work for most of challenges as well.

General Rules:
-In this game, people will compete to win, well, the game. Here’s how it works. The game is divided by weeks. Each week contains a Head of Household (HOH) Competition and a Power of Veto (POV) Competition. Here’s how the game flows each week:​

Head of Household (HOH) Competitions: Every week these competitions will be held, first thing come every week. The winner of the HOH competition will become the Head of Household for the week. The winner of an HOH competition will not be able to participate in next week’s HOH competition.

Example:
Player 1 wins the HOH competition during week 3. They will not be able to compete to be the HOH during week 4.

Nominations: The now Head of Household will choose 2 people (or 3 if it is a double elimination day) to be nominated for eviction. If you are nominated for eviction, you are therefore on the bench, or at risk of being eliminated from the game.

Power of Veto (POV) Competitions: This competition is a bit different. The HOH, the 2 nominees (or 3 on a double elimination week), and 3 random houseguests (or 2 on a double elimination week) will compete to win the Power of Veto (POV). The winner of the POV is able to change who is up to be nominated.

Example:
Player 1 is HOH, Players 2 and 3 are nominees, and Players 4, 5, and 6 are random houseguests. Let’s say Player 1 wins. Since they are HOH, they will likely keep their nominees the same. However if Players 2 or 3 win they will likely save themselves from being nominated, and the HOH will be forced to nominate someone else. If players 4, 5, or 6 win the POV, they can go either way. Although if they save someone, and the HOH is forced to pick a new nominee, the random houseguest is immune, and they are safe for the week.

Evictions: The 2 (or 3) unlucky players who after the POV, are on the bench, will be up for eviction. Evictions will be tallied by vote. The HOH and the nominees for eviction are not allowed to vote, but everyone else will. Whoever gets the most votes will be evicted from the house, and be eliminated from the game. All votes should be sent by PM.

Extra Information:

Weeks: A term to describe how the game works. Each week has an HOH competition, nominations, a POV competition, and evictions, where each week someone will be eliminated until we reach the final three.

Final Three: Once we reach the final three in this game, the jury will vote for who they want to win the game. Whoever receives the most votes out of these three players wins the game!

Jury: Once 4 people have been eliminated from the game, a jury will form. The 5th person evicted from the game will be the first member of the jury. Here’s the cool part, at some point during the game, one lucky Jury member is allowed to come back. Players will vote for who comes back. Whoever gets the most votes will return to the game, and get a second shot at victory. This will only occur once in the game. The jury also makes the final decision of who wins the game in the end.
Finalists:
- @quakingpunch73 1st place (5 votes)
- @double o squirtle 2nd place (4 votes)
- @rainyman123 3rd place (0 votes)

Evicted/Left:
- @Professor Palutena -Evicted Week 1, Backdoored.
- @TheFlyingPidove -Left Pokebeach.
- @TheDivingSeel -Left Pokebeach.

- @thegrovylekid -Left Pokebeach.
- @TheSceptileMaster -Evicted Week 2, Jury Member #1
- @PMJ -Dropped.
- @EeveeTheFishey -Evicted Week 3, Jury Member #2
- @NinjaPenguin -Evicted Week 4, Backdoored, Jury Member #3
- @TheAnticipationEevee -Evicted Week 5, Jury Member #4
- @Blakers -Evicted Week 6 [RETURNED]
- @Vracken -Evicted Week 7, Jury Member #5
- @Mr.Muffin -Evicted Week 8, Jury Member #6
- @scattered mind -Modkilled Week 9
- @bbninjas -Evicted Week 9, Jury Member #7
- @Blakers -Evicted Week 9, Jury Member #8

Last edited:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
In!

I prefer to use a computer, but I can play on a tablet. I'm on frequently and I can most likely stay committed to the game.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I own a PC, iPad, and iPhone for the challenges. Will the jury get to question the final 3 at all?
Thank you for asking. Yes, the jury will get to clarify any questions they have with the final 3, and no matter the question, the finalist must answer. Each juror may ask each finalist two questions.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
/in! Put me down as Tier 2; that is, if there isn't enough room, I'll give my spot to someone else. :p

1. What device you play on (like iPad or PC). I need this information to limit game choices.
I would be playing on a PC.

2. How frequently you are on Pokebeach.
All the time. xD

3. If you believe that you can stay committed to this game. Be honest.
If I commit myself, I will remain committed. ^.^

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Stop making interesting forum games

/in

I'd play on a PC, I log on every few hours to check alerts, and I can't promise complete commitment since my activity is in a slump so if you get a full list take me off.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I'm too addicted to this show, so I might as well be in.

Devices- PC and a variety of other stuff
Time- Somewhere around 2-4 hours a day
Dedication- Yes

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
In!

Device: iPad, or a family computer that I wouldn't be able to download anything on, in case you have that in mind.
Time: Probably similar to NP.
Dedication: It's a forum game! Of course I'm in it to win it!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
After it was brought to our attention that subs could be a complication, we've decided to replace it with a warning based system. Which means, subs will not be a part of the game.

Example:
Warning #1: Miss your first challenge, and as a minor warning, you will not be on the randomized list for the next POV competition.
Warning #2: Miss your second challenge, and as a more sever warning, you will not be able to participate in the next HOH competition.
Warning #3: Miss your third challenge and you will be mod killed.

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
In!
Well, I am on pretty often. But I try my best to do the forum games actively.
And I have a laptop and Android phone.
Edit: And I have about 2-3 hours daily

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Now that we have 10 people, which is the minimum for sign-ups, the game will definitely be happening! Look forward to the first week starting on January 7, 2017!

Last edited:

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
:O Someone beat me to this idea ._.

Ill join of course ~PC :)

I will be online often every day and I am committed to all games I join :p

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In

I browse on PC and android phone am on PB every day and can commit to whatever needs committing to.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
It looks fun, so I'm /in

1. Computer!
2. I'm at least on the beach twice a day~
3. I'll try my best to stay committed. :p

Seel will join too, give him a minute or 2 or 40582. :)

TheDivingSeel

Sun Warrior
I'm here!

I'm also on a computer
I'm the beach around once a day, but I'll try to be more active than that.
I'll stay committed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.