TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card November 6)

grasspokemonmaster said:
OK, I'm reserving art for Medicham and Manectric.

Medicham is already reserved (by myself) and Manectric is already done.

Xous said:
Medicham is already reserved (by myself) and Manectric is already done.

OK, reserving Lanturn LV. X (I'll draw both background and Pokemon).

grasspokemonmaster said:
OK, reserving Lanturn LV. X (I'll draw both background and Pokemon).

>_> The ones with the asterisks by them are already reserved. The whole Lv.X and shining list is reserved for me.

I haven't forgotten the Honchkrow, I swear

Also, dibs on Quagsire!

New rule: If your name is not Xous, bacon, or Keshi, you must submit to me an example of your artwork before I will honor your request. If you strive to be more like Tomokazu Komiya, you are not welcome in this thread.

That said, Espeon can't be drawn by anyone except Xous, and I've decided Furret is getting recycled art, so GPM, you can't do that either.

I will leave you Dewgong and Lanturn if you show me what you can do and I like it.

I just did.

It's not good enough, sorry.

PMJ said:
I just did.

It's not good enough, sorry.

Lol, I'm soon gonna post an Ampharos and I promise it will be top notch in my art thread.

still, if you let me do the two Pokemon, I can promise at least 90% quality.

No. If it's anything like that Butterfree your work would have to be like 2000% quality for me to accept it.

It's not anything like Butterfree. All you need to do is post a comment on the thread before I attach it.

So, the art on the cards is top notch, the cards have good placing, they are not broken or underpowered and with no mistakes, 10/10.

It wasn't very good dude. Anyways, PMJ, I like Scyther, it would be a good start, it would help Scizor Cherrim A LOT starting up there grass swarm. Good job.

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (5 new cards November 9)

Today's update: Furret, Lanturn, Mime Jr., Murkrow, and Swablu.

Poke-Bodies galore! :O

Lanturn's glow was added by yours truly, and yes, I do feel slick. *shades*

Enjoy.

I read them, and personally, the Furret is a really good support role, a cheap draw power. It would need memory berry to do anything, but otherwise, its pretty neat. Lanturn has a clever pokebody, and the others are neat. Good job.

Sentret can't hurt anyone and his moves are both free. Furret's sole (more like only) role is to let you draw a second card every turn. The other Poke-Bodies are really just filler to let him have three. ;D

fun fact: Furret was also submitted to me by Amt (RIP)

No she isn't gone-or is it someone else? Cause she posts a ton-or is it a different account? Lol.

Sasdly, I can't really think of much to use with Furret (though I love the bodies). Maybe a combination of Furret SW and Amulet coin... meh...

BTW, I love the artwork here.

Furret's Quick Feet should be a Poke-Power. Nice play of words with Lanturn's power. It's first attack is a bit underpowered don't you think? Mime Jr has a Power, Body and attack? Wow, babies can be strong! Swablu is slightly broken. Murkrow has to be the best but with too much text.

So, each card has a minor mistake/underpoweredness or overpoweredness. Not bad. Keep on going! 9/10.

grasspokemonmaster said:
Furret's Quick Feet should be a Poke-Power. Nice play of words with Lanturn's power. It's first attack is a bit underpowered don't you think? Mime Jr has a Power, Body and attack? Wow, babies can be strong! Swablu is slightly broken. Murkrow has to be the best but with too much text.

So, each card has a minor mistake/underpoweredness or overpoweredness. Not bad. Keep on going! 9/10.
No, Quick Feet is fine as a Poké-Body. I don't see why it shouldn't. It's just an auto free draw per turn.

Back