TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card January 3)

kabutops X is the first one from you that actually looks like art that could be on a real Lv.X card (shading and positioning-wise, that is). I like it a lot.

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card January 3)

I love your set I especially love the Kabutops Im going to make a deck around that fake card omg it will be the most brokenist deck EVER! its like shuppet and glistomb combined!

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card January 29)

/me casts Life3

Today's update is Eevee! I wanted to be LOL with the art, so it features Eevee and every possible evolution path in one card (note how it's twilight out - not quite night, but still day - LOL).

Enjoy.

I like the card, and the concept you picked was definitely awesome. :3

Ahahahaha! Now no one will ever know my mistake!!!!

/me cackles maniacally

;0 I see what you did there. ~Xous

I saw your mistake. >=D
You didn't italicize the parenthesis and the words inside them in the PokéBody.
And I like the art, too.

This set looks amazing :) - If you're stuck for artwork, I'd be more than happy to see what I could do for you :).

Show me what you can do and I'd be more than happy to let you do some stuff.

What I'm really stuck for is T/S/S blanks and fonts. I'd almost forgotten there were T/S/S in this set because I can't do any of them.

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (2 new cards February 6)

Yeah, um... thanks, lol.

Today's update is Alakazam and Probopass, two cards I have had done for a very long time, just needed art.

Hopefully some more stuff will be done soon, and to all your artistically inclined people out there, if you want to help submit art, by all means, let me know :)

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (4 new cards February 8)

Today's update is actually just Chinchou and Torkoal, but since no one commented on Alakazam and Probopass, they are still listed as new. If you don't like it, maybe you should comment next time so I think people are actually looking at this thread. :]

All art reservations have been removed except for the ones that I absolutely need Xous to do, so if you wanted to do a Pokemon that was previously reserved, let me know and if I like your art, I'll let you draw it for the set. You must do it in three days' time, however.

I can't really see any of the cards. When I click the links, I get something saying that Google is above its quota or something.

I'm getting the same error. Additionally, it happens with your other fake cards thread, PMJ.

This is because all my images are hosted by pxly. They're back now, but if this continues to happen, I'll host them on my photobucket or something.

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1.5 new cards February 9)

Today's update is Medicham and a brand new version of Altaria because the old one was too similar to the GE one.

Not much else to say here. Hopefully this trend of steady updates will continue...

edit I'm slowly updating the cards that I've done. By that, I mean changing some things on them. Most will have very subtle changes like moving some things a couple pixels that-a-way, or fixing some wording. Others will have actual changes, like Sableye, who has 10 more HP. Here is the big list of actual card changes:

- Sableye has +10 HP
- Mawile's second attack's self damage is actual damage now
- Mawile's third attack has been completely changed and is way better now
- Lopunny's first attack's second effect now requires a coin flip
- Altaria is completely different and WAY better now
- Combusken's Resistance is -20 instead of -10
- Mr. Mime LV.X's second body now targets only the Defending Pokémon instead of every Pokémon in play

That's all I can think of now because PXLY IS FREAKIN' DOWN AGAIN. >:[

That's it. I'm moving all these cards to tinypic... eventually. I apologize for the inconvenience.

edit for the third time, geez Here's how it's gonna be. Every card that I have already updated is hosted on tinypic now, so you should be able to see them. In short, if it says UPDATED next to it, the link should work fine. The rest are on pxly and will be moved, a few at a time, at a later date.

And I gotta move all my random fakes over, too. Man...

By the way guys, if I messed up with links anywhere, let me know, k? k.

HP box on Medicham is better :) I like Sixth Sense as a power, that could be useful in some situations.

Also, Altaria is great - dragons for the win :)

I was wondering what you were talking about, FC - I forgot to erase the stuff up top, lol. Can you show me real cards that do the thing that you're talking about? Or is it just because that part of the card is missing, so the image should be showing through?

Regardless, I'm still going to do these as I've been doing them, just to be consistent, but I'm just curious.

All cards are now on tinypic so there should never be any problems ever. All the updated tags have been removed (except on Medicham, which was actually updated).

No real cards have it - only Latios101's EON-style cards. If you look at the HP on my card here you'll see what I mean - the BG is slightly visible through it :)

I think the problem with Mawile's new attack is...what much is weak to Steel?

Back