TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card December 20)

Well, that's the fact PMJ. That Kabutops is novel, but he has no semblance of actual playability.

I guess. I'd have no issues with using his spoiler, but he wants me to use official artwork for the image (specifically, the Holon Phantoms booster whatever image), and I can't have that. Maybe we can work out some sort of compromise...

Bud, don't redo Kabutops - I think it's an awesome looking card and it seems like it'd work well. Sugimori style art isn't a problem imo, and if your friend wants Kabutops in a different way can't they make their own Kabutops?

At least leave a link to the older versions of the ones you redo. I like the Kabutops as well, and it would be a shame to see it disappear.

Can I reserve Spinarak and Sentret.

example of work:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/320/e/a/Under_the_Sea_with_Octillery_by_HearthFire.jpg

That probably wouldn't be a problem, c-m. All the cards I've ever updated haven't had any significant changes to them, so if I ever did re-do Kabutops, I'll be sure to leave a link to the other one.

Starforce - Looks good, go for it.

Ok I sent you the re-scanned Spinarak did you get it?

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card December 28)

Today's update is that stupid Meditite I could not get uploaded before.

Starforce - That isn't gonna help me. The actual Spinaraky part has to be bigger.

Soul Seeker - You are ordering around the wrong moderator. Though I haven't yet made Scizor LV.X's card, Xous is the one who draws all the LV.X art. Kabutops is next in line, so maybe if you aks him very nicely and promise him your firstborn, he will consider drawing Scizor next.

I really like the Prize effect on Meditite ;) This set is really coming along well, PMJ :)

Ok I will just make a new one with a huge Spinarak same for Sentret then.

PMJ said:
Soul Seeker - You are ordering around the wrong moderator. Though I haven't yet made Scizor LV.X's card, Xous is the one who draws all the LV.X art. Kabutops is next in line, so maybe if you aks him very nicely and promise him your firstborn, he will consider drawing Scizor next.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say it that harsh...I was just tired xD
Well, I can wait the, nice fakes :>

FC - I know, right? I'm so happy. :>

Starforce - This is a rather extreme example, but check it. This is Keshi's Dewgong, the full image:

dewgong.jpg

As I said, this is really extreme. Your image does not need to be this big. In fact, it shouldn't be. However, bigger images can be made smaller without losing the quality. Compare this huge piece of art to Dewgong's actual card and you can see this.

An arguably better example could be any of Xous's art. Each one of them is waaaaaaaaay too big initially, but after making them a bit smaller, they're quite manageable then.

Bigger is always better. Just keep in mind that if you make the Pokemon and background in different proportions, you're gonna run into trouble.

SS - I didn't mean anything by it. I said it as a joke because of the particular way you phrased your request, lol. :3 Prooooobably should have mentioned that, but welp. That's the internet for you, I suppose. I'm really easy-going, so don't worry about angering me or what have you.

Refined FAQ and credits are in the first post!

Medite is nice, another nice way to beat Luxray GL.

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card January 3)

Today's update is one of the Kabutops LV.X. Not really much to say here... the other one may have the same art, so whatever. If you don't like it, too bad.

Kabutops level X: K, first off, the art is wonderful. Its power is very nice, and to be honest, I could see him combo-ing w/ Garchomp SV or Ampharos Great for some good energy damage. Use his power, move an energy away and slam big w/ Garchomp SV, or damage then w/ Ampy great then move the energy to the discard pile. His attack is very nice, not over powered at all. I love it. Good job, 9/10.

Kabutops Lv.X is great, I like it. Good job!

Love the Kabutops X ;) although shouldn't the "put onto" text be a little further to the right? Spin Slash is absolutely amazing too. What's up with the 96a/b thing?

FC: Maybe... also, because there are two Kabutops LV.X, silly. Rather than re-doing every card to say xxx/101, it's simpler to just do this. :)

And they actually did this for real (although they were the same card), so woo precedence :O

Back