PlasmaKlang

The Klinks would be placed out on the first turn. Also, if you are trying to set up both Klinklangs, then you would need 3 Klinks out on T1 because they might KO one of them. I also don't want Emolga getting easily picked off by an EX. This deck should run all Metal Types for their immunity to EX's with Plasma Steel.

Buddy, you can't guarantee three Klinks out on the first turn like you're saying. That in itself is a feat only a lucky Juniper could uphold.

That's exactly what I'm trying to argue :/ How would you get 3 Klink out on T1??? *Interrogates [member]Serperior[/member]*

I don't run BW Klinklang and I have a list with a good amount of space. BW Klinklang is bad for consistency purposes. You should try to have most, if not all, Pokemon in the deck Metal Type for the EX immunity.

Running Emolga
Upsides:
1. 2 or 3 T1 Klink of that can all be evolved next turn.
2. Free retreat.
3. If your opponent does try to KO it with an EX then great! Now they have a powered up EX that is useless once you get PlasmaKlang out or if you already have it out, then they are wasting time needed to eliminate your PlasmaKlang.

Downsides:
1. Giving 1 prize

I think that it is unrealistic to only run metal pokemon in this deck, because you will not always have PlasmaKlang out.

SheNinja said:
That's exactly what I'm trying to argue :/ How would you get 3 Klink out on T1??? *Interrogates [member]Serperior[/member]*

He means to say that the Durant way won't get three Klinks. The Emolga way can easily get three Klink (Bench one, Emolga the other two.) Durant in NO way should be in this deck, EX immunity or not. His attack is way too counter able, and is just bad. You do realize that every non-EX attacker in the meta (Hydreigon, Benchtini, Sigilyph, Terrakion, Tornadus EPO Bouffalant, Blastiose, BabyRay, even PlasmaKlang) and two EX's (Giratina EX and Cobalion EX) can all OHKO your little ant right? EX immunity won't help you against them, so why have a Pokémon in a place where a Heavy Ball or other useful consistency strengthening Trainers could go?

Okay. I already play Heavy Ball instead of Durant and I was just trying to get opinions about the card.

Emolga or Tropical beach would be the best "starters" for this deck. I would say Emolga is nr.1 since it can help you avoid donks easily and it helps you secure the turn 2 or 3 Plasma KK since you will have more then 1 klink in play which no other card can help you archieve in a safe way.

(100 posts yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhh! :cool:)

I think Tropical Beach is the best starter for this deck. I feel that 2 should be played if that's possible, to counter Virbanks and Skyarrows that are poopping up. The first turn should end up with an energy on the board, 2 Klinks in play, and a Beach to end the turn.

Congrats Baby_Bl! :D I was just talking to you about that lol.

Tropical Beach is just too good in the early game. Skyarrow Bridge would benefit other decks, which beach would not. I feel that Beach is way better than Skyarrow or Virbank, and it should be played as a 2-count.

raymond25962 said:
Do you think the Skyarrow can be used to replace Tropical Beach?

Well, if you're not as fortunate as Sheninja to get $35 beaches and/or don't want to pay $200 for 2 of them, I think Pokemon Center would be better the preferred Stadium (maybe Virbank if you run Lasers). It can heal off your Klinklang if it get's hit and you Switch back to your attacker, or heal that attacker in that same situation. Or heal off damage from Darkrai and Landorus on your Klinks before you get Klinklang out.

I agree. Pokemon Center would be the next best thing to $35 Beaches (I have one of them. If I want 2 then I borrow my Pokefriend's)

Yeah, I don't want to drop 200 dollars on beaches, but I want to find a way to counter Virbank Gym. Any other stadiums (I don't like Pokemon Center, my luck is pretty horrid)? Or should I just put in some Lasers in my deck?

raymond25962 said:
Yeah, I don't want to drop 200 dollars on beaches, but I want to find a way to counter Virbank Gym. Any other stadiums (I don't like Pokemon Center, my luck is pretty horrid)? Or should I just put in some Lasers in my deck?

Luck? Pokemon Center doesn't use flips.

Machamp the Champion said:
raymond25962 said:

Luck? Pokemon Center doesn't use flips.

Yeah, my bad, was thinking about something else. But still, it helps ur opponent just as much as u tho..

Twist Mountain is pretty useless to your opponent (and to you for that matter), so it could make a pretty good counter stadium.

SheNinja said:
Twist Mountain is pretty useless to your opponent (and to you for that matter), so it could make a pretty good counter stadium.

I think Battle City would be the better counter Stadium. It actually helps you somewhat, and this kind of slower set up deck could use the extra card.

Machamp the Champion said:
SheNinja said:

I think Battle City would be the better counter Stadium. It actually helps you somewhat, and this kind of slower set up deck could use the extra card.

Wouldn't Battle City also help your opponent?

Back