TCG Fakes Plasma Dragon's Text-Based Fakes

Ok so what your saying is don't always give them effects but when you do, make them different from each other. Right? also what about ability's?
I'm saying always give effects, but don't just make them flip coin, if heads, damage, ones. Maybe give an ability to one or two. Squirtle BCR (?) and Munna BCR (?) are examples of good ability that are quite nice tbh.

Huh. Okay cool so I think (because these guys are going to be easier) I am going to make 1-3 at a time just to move the set on.

Basic–Tangela–Grass– HP70

[G] Vine Whip 10 damage.

[G][G] Growth
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon. (This counts as evolving this Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance: [W]
Retreat: 2
Basic–Snivy–Grass– HP60

Ability: Is Snivy a Snive?
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

[G][C] Solar Bath
Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon.

Resistance:
Retreat: 1
Satge 1–Servine–Grass– HP80
Evolves from Snivy.

[G][G][C] Tricky Seed 40 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused and Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Resistance: [W]

Last edited:
I think that the Tangela is fine, but Snivy and Servine both have problems. With Snivy, the fact that the only way it can deal damage is through an ability is a problem. It should have a regular attack too. With Servine, the attack it has is just two real attacks combined, and that sounds wrong. Sorry for the harsh criticism, but those two cards have problems to me.

I think that the Tangela is fine, but Snivy and Servine both have problems. With Snivy, the fact that the only way it can deal damage is through an ability is a problem. It should have a regular attack too. With Servine, the attack it has is just two real attacks combined, and that sounds wrong. Sorry for the harsh criticism, but those two cards have problems to me.

No prob about the harsh criticism (my bro / sis criticize me all the time... and its not even constructive like yours).

Swablu ROS #73 does not have a "real" attack...

Servine LTR #7 has a "combined" attack...

Swablu-Roaring-Skies-73.jpg

Servine-Legendary-Treasures-7.jpg

I think they are fine... But if you really want me to change Servine I will...

Wring Out is a real attack. I'm talking about the name, calling it Glare and Absorb. If you think they're fine, you don't have to change them.

Oh, it's confusion. Whoooooops. I suggest Trippy/Tricky Absorb. More fun. Or even Tricky Seed.

Oh, it's confusion. Whoooooops. I suggest Trippy/Tricky Absorb. More fun. Or even Tricky Seed.

Tricky Seed... I like it! (Changed)

Basic–Shuckle –Grass– HP90

[C][C] Rapid Spin 30 damage.
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Then, your opponent switches his or her Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.

[G][G] Rock Shell 40 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance: [L]
Retreat: 3
Basic–Horsea–Water– HP50

[W] Ink Shot 10 damage.
If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

[C][C] Water Gun 20 damage.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:
Stage 1–Seadra–Water– HP90
Evolves from Horsea.

[W][C] Rain Shower.
Put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon.

[W][C][C] Hydro Cannon 20+ damage.
This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:

Basic–Vulpix–Fire– HP60

[P] Psytail 10 damage.

[F][C] Ember 30 damage.
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Basic–Litwick–Fire– HP60

[F][C] Soul Suck
Put 2 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon and remove 2 damage counters from this Pokemon.

Resistance:
Stage 1–Lampent–Fire– HP80
Evolves from Litwick.

[F] Flame Spin 20 damage.
Your opponent switches his or her Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Heavy Slam 40 damage.

Resistance:

Last edited:
One question-- On Litwick, is the opponent's active Pokemon receiving 2 damage counters? (AKA 20 damage) If so, the attack needs rewording. If not, they're perfect.

Basic–Voltorb–Electric– HP50

[L][C][C] Explode 50 damage.
This Pokémon does 50 damage to itself.

Resistance:
Basic–Nidoran ♀–Psychic– HP60

[C] Jab 10 damage.

[P][C] Poison Sting 20 damage.
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:
Stage 1–Nidorina–Psychic– HP80
Evolves from Nidoran ♀.

[C][C] Horn Attack 30 damage.

[P][C][C] Crunch 60 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Resistance:

Changed Energy Accelerator.

Trainer - Item
Energy Accelerator

Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can't discard 2 cards, you can't play this card.) Attach a Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokémon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn(before you attack).

Basic–Nidoran ♂–Psychic– HP70

[P][C] Horn Slash 20+ damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Resistance:
Stage 1–Nidorino–Psychic– HP90
Evolves from Nidoran ♂.

[C] Flash Evolution
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon. (This counts as evolving this Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][P]
[C] Reckless Assault 100 damage.
Flip a coin. If tails, this Pokémon does 40 damage to itself.

Resistance:
Basic–Riolu–Fighting– HP60

Ability: Fighting Partner
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, this Pokémon may use one of its attacks. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.) If you do, discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it (this does not count as a Knock Out). (Your turn does not end if this Pokémon attacks in this way.)

[F] Double Punch 10 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.

Resistance:

Last edited:
I like Riolu's concept, however I think the way you do the extra damage should be a bit different. I suggest getting Riolu to do the damage and then discard it (I found the "necessary Energy" clause at the end weird). The "this attack does not end your turn" should probably be something like "using this attack in this way...", otherwise it looks like using Double Punch whenever doesn't end your turn.

Ok so I altered it. How does it look now? is it too lengthy? or is it just fine? also thanks for the comment :)

Ok so I altered it. How does it look now? is it too lengthy? or is it just fine? also thanks for the comment :)
Firstly, there is a lot of grammatical mistakes; secondly, I'm finding the amount of clauses a bit too much. How about:

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, this Pokémon may use one of its attacks. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.) If you do, discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it (this does not count as a Knock Out). (Your turn does not end if this Pokémon attacks in this way.)

I don't think you need the second bracketed clause you put in, so I took it out.

Firstly, there is a lot of grammatical mistakes; secondly, I'm finding the amount of clauses a bit too much. How about:

I don't think you need the second bracketed clause you put in, so I took it out.

Sorry about the grammatical mistakes I was doing a quick do over. It did not go to well :(

Fixed Thanks.

I really like the Hydreigon line I made, It has an interesting flavor...

Basic–Pawniard–Dark– HP60

[D] Chop 10 damage.

[D][C] Paralyzing Stab 10 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Resistance: [P]
Basic–Deino–Dragon– HP60

[C][C] Dragon Tail 20 damage.

[R][C] Single Attack 20+ damage.
Flip 1 coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned.

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance:
Stage 1–Zweilous–Dragon– HP90
Evolves from Deino.

[C][C] Smash Down 30 damage.

[R][W][C] Double Attack 20+ damage.
Flip 2 coins. If exactly 1 of them is heads, this attack does 40 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. If exactly 2 of them are heads, this attack does 80 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned and can't evolve during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:
Recap:
Stage 2–Hydreigon– Dragon– HP140
Evolves from Zweilous

Hidden Power:
Ability: Super Luck
Once during you turn, after you flip any coins for an attack this Pokemon uses, you may ignore all effects of those coin flips and begin flipping those coins again. (You may only use effects that let you flip coins again, including effects from other cards, once during your turn).

[C][C] Double Hit 30x damage
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

[R][W][L][C] Tri Attack 20+ damage
Flip 3 coins. If exactly 1 of them is heads, this attack does 50 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned. If exactly 2 of them are heads, this attack does 100 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned and can't evolve during your opponent's next turn. If all of them are heads, this attack does 150 more damage and the your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned, Paralyzed, and can't evolve during your opponent's next turn.

Resistance:

The set will be finished very soon! So after this what else should I work on?

Basic–Jigglypuff–Fairy– HP70

[Y] Do a Jig
The defending Pokemon is now Confused.

[C][C] Super Roll 10+ damage.
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, This attack does 10 more damage.

Weakness: [M]
Resistance: [D]
Stage 1–Wigglytuff–Fairy– HP100
Evolves from Jigglypuff.

Ability: Bouncy
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack, switch this Pokémon with your 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Fairy Beam 10x damage.
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of [Y] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

Basic–Dratini–Dragon– HP50

Ability: Dark Dratini
All Energy attached to this Pokémon are Darkness Energy instead of their usual type.

[D][D][D] Dark Pulse
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance:
Stage 1–Dragonair–Fairy– HP100
Evolves from Dratini.

Ability: Dark Dragonair
All Energy attached to this Pokémon are Darkness Energy instead of their usual type.

[D][D][D] Dark Whip 60x damage.
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 60 damage times the number of heads.

Back