TCG Fakes Plasma Dragon's Text-Based Fakes

Basic–Absol–Dark– HP100

Hidden Power:
Ability: Future Sight
Once during your turn (before your attack), If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may look at the top 5 cards of either player's deck and put them back on top of his or her deck in any order.

[D][C] Glare of Doom
Put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[D][D][C] Claw Rend 80 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, discard the top 3 card of your opponents deck. If tails, discard the top 3 card of your deck.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Last edited:
Also I was wondering what you guys were thinking about how often I make cards. Do I need to make more cards like 2-3 a day or is 1-2 fine? Thanks!

Also I was wondering what you guys were thinking about how often I make cards. Do I need to make more cards like 2-3 a day or is 1-2 fine? Thanks!
Make them at your own rate! I've seen people rush to make lots a day and personally I dislike them, as they are made with less time and thought.

While should be if (Flygon-EX). Also, 'that player's' should be 'his or her'

Last edited:
You guys are great!
Stage 1–Staraptor–Colorless– HP140
Evolves from Staravia

Hidden Power:
Ability: Flying Ace
If any damage is done to this Pokémon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.

[C][C] Wing Attack 30 damage.

[C][C][C][C] Breezy Destruction 80+ damage.
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads discard 1 Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Resistance:

I /think/ the Flying Ace ability should be worded slightly differently using Noivern FF (?) as reference, although I could be wrong.

I /think/ the Flying Ace ability should be worded slightly differently using Noivern FF (?) as reference, although I could be wrong.
I literally copy pasted that from Noivern >_>

Noivern should be reworded! Petition, anyone?

I think his wording is just fine. Also sorry for no cards yesterday I had to go somewhere...

Basic–Moltress–Colorless– HP120

Hidden Power:
Ability: Burning Body
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), this Attacking Pokémon is now Burned.

[F][C] Flare Up 30 damage.
You may search your deck for 1 basic Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[F][F][C][C] Brave Bird Of Fire 80+ damage.
This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to your Articuno and Zapdos.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance: [F]
Retreat: 3
Basic–Articuno –Colorless– HP120

Hidden Power:
Ability: Ground Freeze
The Retreat Cost of each of your Pokémon in play is [C] less.

[W][W] Freeze Up 40 damage.

[W][W][W][C] Frigid Slash 160- damage.
This attack does 20 less damage for each [C] in your Moltress and Zapdos Retreat Cost.

Basic–Zapdos–Colorless– HP120

Hidden Power:
Ability: Energy Stream
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attach a [L], [W], or [F] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Moltress, Zapdos, or Articuno Pokémon.

[L] Blitz Burn 20 damage.

[L][C][C][C] Lightning Barrier 100 damage.
Any damage done to your Moltress and Articuno by your opponent's attack is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). Moltress and Articuno.

Retreat: 2

Last edited:
Eh, probably too similar. If you think about Electivire and Magmortor from FuF, for an example, they work together in different ways. The new regi trio each has a similar attack that does a slightly different thing.

They are different but similar now.
Ability: No Cheap Shots
If this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack, prevent that attack's damage done to this Pokémon if that damage is 30 or less.

Basic–Deoxys–Psychic– HP100

Hidden Power:
[P][P][P][P] Attack Mode 120 damage.
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P] Normal Mode
You may search your deck for 1 basic [P] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][P] Speed Mode 30 damage.
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[P][P][P] Defense Mode 60 damage.
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 60 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:

Basic–Pachirisu–Electric– HP70

Ability: Cutie Pie
If this Pokémon has full HP and would be Knocked Out by damage from an attack, this Pokémon is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP becomes 10 instead.

[C] Flash Zap 10+ damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Resistance: [M]

Stage 1–Ninetales–Fire– HP90
Evolves from Vulpix

Hidden Power:
[C][C] Hex 10 damage.
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 90 more damage.

[R][P] Psyflare 60 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat: 0

Last edited:
Ninetales.

The wording on that one is perfect as far as I can see. Nicely done. :)

The Energy cost for Psyflare, however, should be [R][P]. [R] is the agreed-upon abbreviation for the Fire type, while [F] is Fighting. This was likely what caused TPCi to misprint the Secret Rare Charizard in Plasma Storm.
Plus the order of Energy. It should be [G][R][W][L][P][F][D][M][Y][C], and then [N] is unconfirmed, so that can go wherever if you want to use [N] Energy.

Otherwise, I'd say a very good card. :)

Ninetales.

The wording on that one is perfect as far as I can see. Nicely done. :)

The Energy cost for Psyflare, however, should be [R][P]. [R] is the agreed-upon abbreviation for the Fire type, while [F] is Fighting. This was likely what caused TPCi to misprint the Secret Rare Charizard in Plasma Storm.
Plus the order of Energy. It should be [G][R][W][L][P][F][D][M][Y][C], and then [N] is unconfirmed, so that can go wherever if you want to use [N] Energy.

Otherwise, I'd say a very good card. :)
Actually, the entire Energy order is exactly the order cards are put in an actual set, meaning [N] should be between [Y] and [C]

Stage 1–Lucario–Fighting– HP100
Evolves from Riolu

Hidden Power:
Ability: Aura Change
As long as this Pokemon is in play, it is both [M] and [F] type.

[F][M] Aura Spear 60 damage.
Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[F][F][M] Super Sonic Close Combat 130 damage.
Flip a coin. If tails, during your opponent's next turn, any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is increased by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:

Stage 2–Kingdra–Dragon– HP130
Evolves from Seadra

Hidden Power:
[W][W][L] Hyper Whirlpool 100+ damage.
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads discard the top card of your opponents deck. If that card is a Energy card, this attack does 30 more damage.

[C] Dual Lash 40x damage.
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance:
Retreat: 3

Basic–Durant–Metal– HP70

Hidden Power:
[C][C] Group Hyper Beam 30x damage.
This attack does 30 damage times the number of your Durant in play.

[M] Gnaw 20 damage.

[M][C] Protect
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 50 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Resistance: [P]

@bbninjas Ok so now that I have completed all the rare cards (with cool effects) how should I do all the worthless basics/stage 1's that evolve? Should I make some that have nice effects/niches or should I just give them basic attacks?

@bbninjas Ok so now that I have completed all the rare cards (with cool effects) how should I do all the worthless basics/stage 1's that evolve? Should I make some that have nice effects/niches or should I just give them basic attacks?
Niches. Don't make then have effectless attacks like ever, but also vary with your effects. So don't just make Special Condition and flip coin, more damage effect.

Niches. Don't make then have effectless attacks like ever, but also vary with your effects. So don't just make Special Condition and flip coin, more damage effect.

Ok so what your saying is don't always give them effects but when you do, make them different from each other. Right? also what about ability's?

Back