Wi-Fi Trades Phoenix29's trade center! Mega Stones, goods iv's pokemon and shinies! (NEW: 5 ivs shiny froakie wit

Phoenix29

Dragon Trainer
Hello there! This is my thread, feel free to ask :)

I'll always answer by PM, but you can ask anything you want on this thread

Friend Code: 0645-6857-2681
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Times Available: Mostly around 8:00 p.m.

Haves:

-Goomy (Female, 5 perfect IV's, ability: Gooey, Modest nature)
-Squirtle (Male, 3 perfect IV's, ability: Rain Dish, Modest nature, egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere)
-Froakie (Male 3 perfect IV's, ability: Protean, Timid nature)
-Fennekin (Male 3 perfect IV's, ability: Blaze/Magician, Timid nature)
-Honedge (Male/Female 3 perfect IV's, ability: No Guard, Adamant nature)
-Absol (Male/Female 5/6 perfect IV's, ability: Justified)
-Bulbasaur (Male 4 Perfect IV's, ability: Chlorophyll)
-Charmander (Male 4 Perfect IV's, ability: Solar Power/Blaze, Timid and Adamant nature)
-Marril (Male 4 Perfect IV's, ability: Huge Power, Adamant nature)
-Helioptile (Male 5 Perfect IV's, ability: Sand Veil, Timid nature)
-Abra (Male/Female 4 Perfect Iv's, ability: Magic Guard, Modest nature)

All of them can have Pokerus

Shinies:
-Froakie (Male, 5 perfect ivs (-att) , Timid nature, egg move: Toxic Spikes) -Only for another 5 ivs shiny pokemon
-Noivern
-Greninja

Mega Stones:
-All of them! Including X and Y exclusives and Blazikenite!

Items:
-Choice Band
-Choice Specs
-Choice Scarf
-Assault Vest
-Life Orb
-Weakness Policy
-Focus Sash
-Air Balloon
-Leftovers*
-Lucky egg*
-Eviolite*

*This have more value than the others

Wants:
- Other perfect IV's pokemon such as Swinub (HA, egg moves: stealth rocks and icicle crash), Tyrunt ( elemental fangs, dragon dance), Modest or Timid Xerneas (with 31 iv's on sp. Attack and speed at least), Adamant or Impish Zygarde (with 31 iv's on attack, defense and/or speed)

- Just offer! :)

Instacheck Users, please read!:

- i'm offering the following deal:

If you have an egg of these pokemon, with the following Ivs, nature and my shiny value: 2644, i'll give you two mega stones (whichever you want), a lucky egg, leftovers or eviolite (you choose), and one of the pokemon listed above!...and, if it is in the pokeball noted next of it, i'll give you another item ( again, of the listed above without *) as a plus!

The shiny pokemon eggs i'm looking for are:

-Charmander (Male, ability: Solar Power, Timid nature, Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Premier Ball)
-Goomy (Female, ability: Gooey, Modest nature Ivs's: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Premier Ball)
-Ralts (Female, ability: Trace or telephaty, Modest nature, Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Luxury or Premier Ball)
-Froakie (Male, ability: Protean, Hasty or Naive nature, Iv's: 31/31/x/31/31/31 for hasty or 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Naive) (Dive or Net ball)

RE: Offering some Pokemon with good IV's :)

Do you have a female Chespin with HA and a good 4IV?

Will offer you a female Absol with good 4IV, ability Justified, inside a Luxury Ball, and know the Play Rough egg move. :)

Tell me if you're interested!

I'm looking for these 4 IV Pokemon:
Chespin
Fennekin

I have a spare Choice Specs if that interests you. I can also get other Maison items.

I would like the froakie if your willing to trade it for maybe a 4 IV kabuto with Adament nature?

Soon i'll be updating the list with Absol, Tyrunt and other ones that i'll may get :D

RE: Phoenix29's trade center! Mega Stones, goods iv's pokemon and shinys!

Bump!...I just updated my entire shop, lol...check it out! ;)

RE: Phoenix29's trade center! Mega Stones, goods iv's pokemon and shinys!

I can give you Choice Band, Focus Sash and Air Balloon for Shiny Noivern right now. I can put them on a Quint Timid Gastly (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Disable, a Quint Timid Noivern (Fully EV trained, x/31/31/31/31/31 for a U-Turn set) and a Quad Adamant Tecnician Scyther (31/31/31/x/x/31) also fully EV trained. LMK.

RE: Phoenix29's trade center! Mega Stones, goods iv's pokemon and shinies!

I need Pinsirite if you have it?

Check my list for leftovers please.

I am looking for Manectric's or Tyranitar's Mega Stone if you would be willing to part with it! I am offering Mewtwonite X for Mega Stones, but if there is something else you would also like, or would rather have, please have a look at my own trade thread as well please ^^

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sylveonsandespurrs-trade-thread

I have a bunch of Sneasels that have both Icicle Crash and Ice punch if interested.

For now i'm very interested in a 5 ivs female jolly swinub with thick fat and stealth rocks and icicle crash as egg moves, caught in a great or ultra ball. Also in two 5 ivs female lucarios one jolly (-sp.att) and the other timid (-att) with bullet punch and crunch (jolly) and vaccum wave (timid), both caught in a premier or luxury ball

I'll give priority to them, offering anything from the list above :)

Hey!
I hope im not too late but, do u trade heracronite? I'm looking for it soooo long now :p
i can give you blazikenite, charizardite X, garchompite or scizorite
Also have masterball for trade
Please please please let me know something!

Back