Finished One Night Werewolf - Wolves Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: One Night Werewolf - Day Phase Ends Aug 16th

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Either GM or alex seems a bit off to me. I'm leaning a bit more in the direction of GM because he jumped in 2nd to claim a duplicate role.

One of GM and alex are a wolf, we know this for certain, because I don't think there are duplicate roles in this game at all. I am leaning alex, not only because he suggested the mass claim (I was going to but I missed the day's start and he ninja'd me over it) but he then decided to wait until almost everyone else in the game had claimed before doing so himself. He claimed it was to let the seer claim first, but I don't understand why he would want to do that in this particular setup. He also claimed the role first. Counter claims are clean about 80% of the time, generally. Scum can use this to their advantages, but alex's play was scummy anyway.

And we are still yet to have any claims for masons. It seems odd for there to be 2 masons unused but then the drunk role. This means that the drunk could become an unpartner'd mason...

@MTC, were the roles themselves randomized? Not onto players, but which actually featured in the game.

I am mason.

Mr.Muffin said:
Celever said:
One of GM and alex are a wolf, we know this for certain, because I don't think there are duplicate roles in this game at all. I am leaning alex, not only because he suggested the mass claim (I was going to but I missed the day's start and he ninja'd me over it) but he then decided to wait until almost everyone else in the game had claimed before doing so himself. He claimed it was to let the seer claim first, but I don't understand why he would want to do that in this particular setup. He also claimed the role first. Counter claims are clean about 80% of the time, generally. Scum can use this to their advantages, but alex's play was scummy anyway.

And we are still yet to have any claims for masons. It seems odd for there to be 2 masons unused but then the drunk role. This means that the drunk could become an unpartner'd mason...

@MTC, were the roles themselves randomized? Not onto players, but which actually featured in the game.

I am mason.

Partner?

Celever said:

The roles were not randomized. I chose them myself. I said here what roles are in the game. Other than Werewolf, Mason, and Simple Villager, there are no other duplicate roles.

Machamp The Champion said:
Celever said:

The roles were not randomized. I chose them myself. I said here what roles are in the game. Other than Werewolf, Mason, and Simple Villager, there are no other duplicate roles.

Oh, my bad. Sorry :p

We don't have any vanilla claims either, though. I mean, come on guys... Ehh, whatever.

##LYNCH: alex

Best lynch, reasoning scattered around this thread lol. Sorry about this game not getting much attention, MTC, I've been exceedingly active in the Reign of Terror tonight! D:

Does it seem almost too convient that Mr.Muffin doesn't have a partner, and chose a role that there are multiple of?

Celever lmao why do you keep saying "I waited for everyone to claim" I said WHY I was waiting and only THREE PEOPLE claimed anyways. Out of ten! I'm sorry man but that isn't even a third, let alone half, let alone the "almost everyone" you are saying. The reason for waiting to seer to out is so that the seer can be cleared... The seer doesn't out with their results unless they are CCd, and then the seer can potentially immediately win us the game if they have seered someone that was CCd...

It seems that atm it is between me and Draclord. Before we proceed we should wait for everyone to out, in order to find the two other CCs.

alex said:
It seems that atm it is between me and Draclord. Before we proceed we should wait for everyone to out, in order to find the two other CCs.

"They are on to me, we should wait to move on." Sorry, not buying it. Honestly, just keep digging the hole alex.

Keeper of Night said:
Does it seem almost too convient that Mr.Muffin doesn't have a partner, and chose a role that there are multiple of?

Just checked the OP. It clearly states that the mason knows who the other other masons are in the mason Role PM.

While lynching alex would be more fun, Muffin just made a basic slip up which leaves him as 100% mafia. Let's vote for him! :)

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

Just checked the OP. It clearly states that the mason knows who the other other masons are in the mason Role PM.

While lynching alex would be more fun, Muffin just made a basic slip up which leaves him as 100% mafia. Let's vote for him! :)

IIRC it also state a mason wouldn't know about the partner is if the partner is one of the unused role

GM DracLord said:
Celever said:

IIRC it also state a mason wouldn't know about the partner is if the partner is one of the unused role

But MTC confirmed there being 2 masons itg

Celever said:
GM DracLord said:

2 mason out of all roles available.. Could also include the unused one

GM DracLord said:
Celever said:

2 mason out of all roles available.. Could also include the unused one

Oh. I need to start checking things more carefully here >_>

OK, alex is best lynch.

<sarcasm> Celever is trying to put doubt onto other players, he must be a wolf! </sarcasm>

alex, can you tell us what number you picked for your action?

Celever doesn't even know the rules of the game and he's calling me out for bad shot calling... Waiting for seer to out first is 150% the best strategy in this game. I have played a similar mafia game hundreds of times on a different site, although with only 5 people and like 15 minute games, the strategies are still almost exactly the same.

Now that we found 1 CC between me and GM Drac, you're just gonna call it quits lmao? Celever I can't decide if you really just don't know how to play this type of Werewolf or you're just a wolf/minion because you are definitely not helping the town right now.

Woo woo! All aboard the wtf train with conductor pmj!

Celever said:
I am leaning alex, not only because he suggested the mass claim (I was going to but I missed the day's start and he ninja'd me over it)

So you are saying you yourself are scummy here. You say here that part of the reason you believe he is lying is because he wanted to mass claim, but you then go to say you would have done so if he had not. You can't have it both ways, Celever; which is it? Is suggesting the mass claim scummy or not?

Celever said:
but he then decided to wait until almost everyone else in the game had claimed before doing so himself. He claimed it was to let the seer claim first, but I don't understand why he would want to do that in this particular setup.
Fair enough.

Celever said:
He also claimed the role first. Counter claims are clean about 80% of the time, generally. Scum can use this to their advantages, but alex's play was scummy anyway.
You pulled this statistic out of your ass. CCs are never to be assumed to be clean, otherwise scum would always counterclaim roles like seer and cop and then their claim would get lynched 100% of the time.

And another thing...

PMJ said:
I claim Tanner.

Lugia123 said:
I am seer and Tanner is an unused role.

Uh, how did this go completely under the radar???? Somepony obviously wasn't reading all the posts in this thread... I think we all know who to vote for.

END DAY PHASE

What is even going on in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back