Finished One Night Werewolf - Wolves Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: One Night Werewolf - Game Over! ??? Wins!

Woops I forgot this was a thing.

That's stupid. It makes the seer completely worthless. How is the seer supposed to trust his result when he might see a role that was switched? You may as well not even inspect...

PMJ said:
That's stupid. It makes the seer completely worthless. How is the seer supposed to trust his result when he might see a role that was switched? You may as well not even inspect...

Seer certainly helps in a lot of situations. Like if someone claims a role and the Seer found it in the unused roles, they can call the person out on their claim. It also makes it less likely they find a wolf and the wolf immediately gets lynched (which is fine in a normal WW game, but in a game where one wolf being lynched means wolves lose, it's not as fine).

Jeremy1026 said:
So then I won? Woohoo.

No, you lost... Wolves won.

So, despite the Minion being werewolf aligned, it doesn't count?

Machamp The Champion said:
Seer certainly helps in a lot of situations. Like if someone claims a role and the Seer found it in the unused roles, they can call the person out on their claim. It also makes it less likely they find a wolf and the wolf immediately gets lynched (which is fine in a normal WW game, but in a game where one wolf being lynched means wolves lose, it's not as fine).
That's exactly what happened in this game. Seer found Tanner was unused but Drac got it with his Drunk power. So I'm guessing that priority 1 is highest priority then.

PMJ said:
That's exactly what happened in this game. Seer found Tanner was unused but Drac got it with his Drunk power. So I'm guessing that priority 1 is highest priority then.

That's a little different than what happened this game. What I was saying is if the Seer finds, say, the Troublemaker in the unused roles, then someone claims Troublemaker, the Seer knows that player is lying.

Yes, the highest is 1. The role with Priority 1 is Doppelganger, which is kind of a complicated Indie that I didn't use this game.

I didn't forget MtC, I was working for this win. :p
Didn't know I couldn't vote for myself. Oh well, everything worked out nicely anyway.

Jeremy1026 said:
Yes. That's the point of the Minion.

So confusing. KoN, you punk! Stop protecting your wolves.

Yeah, I played really badly... On purpose. So I guess that's not actually considered playing badly?

Anyway, GG everyone, it was nice messing with your minds.

Celever jsyk that wasn't the wolf taking about the seer outing. Seer should be the first one to claim, keeping their find concealed until they are CCd.

alex said:
Celever jsyk that wasn't the wolf taking about the seer outing. Seer should be the first one to claim, keeping their find concealed until they are CCd.

My original vote was for you Alex, based on your push for the seer to out before you claimed. I changed it last minute, not that it would have helped since it would have still been KoN with 3 votes and you only with 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back