Finished One Night Werewolf - Wolves Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: One Night Werewolf - Sign Ups End Aug 7th

Received.

RE: One Night Werewolf - Sign Ups End Aug 7th

All the roles have been sent out! Post in the thread when you have received your role. Anyone can send in night actions whenever they wish.

RE: One Night Werewolf - Night Phase Ends Aug 11th

Alright, I've given you all 24 hours to confirm your role, and 8 of you have confirmed your role. The night phase will begin now, and will end August 11th 11:59pm. If Lugia and rev haven't confirmed their roles by then, I will replace one of them with Drohn (and most likely extend the night phase by a day or 2 to let Drohn confirm his role and possibly send in a night action).

Confirming my role. I was out last night (yeah yeah Friday night, it was a legit event though) so I couldn't go on.

Alright! Everyone has confirmed their roles, and all night actions have been sent in. I guess I didn't mention this in the OP, but I will begin the day phase now, since no one wants to wait around for 2 days for no reason.

The day phase will begin now, and will end Saturday August 16th 11:59pm EST. You can vote and unvote anytime by PMing me, and you may end the day phase if 5 people put END DAY PHASE in one of their posts, which may be revoked by putting CANCEL END DAY PHASE in one of your posts afterwards.

RE: One Night Werewolf - Day Phase Ends Aug 16th

Anyone else feeling a mass claim?

alex said:

There's one day; mass claim is the logical role to use.

I'm thief. Well, was thief. I traded roles with Jeremy and he was troublemaker. I am that now. Unfortunately, I couldn't use my role again. It makes sense that I wouldn't be able to carry on, but still too bad! :(

So Jeremy and I are clean from my POV. Everyone claim! :)

Celever said:
alex said:

I'm thief. Well, was thief. I traded roles with Jeremy and he was troublemaker. I am that now. Unfortunately, I couldn't use my role again. It makes sense that I wouldn't be able to carry on, but still too bad! :(

Wait to claim till Seer outs.

Celever said:
alex said:

I can confirm that I was in fact the troublemaker. Which mean that if alex knows my role he must have been either Robber or Doppleganger, both of which would mean that a wolf lynch seals the win for the town. I'm posting a short conversation I had with MtC via PM about my ability for further confirmation.

Machamp The Champion said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Machamp The Champion said:
Troublemaker
Town - Priority 4
You are the Troublemaker. Even with these vile Werewolves running around, that doesn't mean there's not a reason to have some fun! These old prudes could use some more joy in their lives.

Night Action: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of 2 players (one of which may be yourself). Those 2 players will switch roles.

Win Condition: Lynch at least 1 Werewolf.

Just one question concerning my ability. If I switch, do I find out my new role? Or would I just have to wing it?

If a player switches your role with their night action, you will not (normally) be informed of your role being switched. Additionally, you will not know if your win condition changes.

If you switch your role with someone else's, you will not know what your new role is. The only person who knows if their role has been switched is the Insomniac, and the Robber when they take someone else's role.

Sorry, my last post should reference Celever, not alex.

"Which means that if Celever knows my role..."

Oh yeah, I was robber not thief. Sorry, I got comfused as I was posting in a bit of a rush. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back