Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

You're all wrong, it's pi!

Pi's not a Pokemon? Well, it should be.

In that case, Sceptile.

everybody is wrong tyranitar is the coolsest for the fact that enything that steps in its way will get murderd by it its stats are hunormouse (hese not lengendary) and hese a freekin dinosour tyranitar pwns all

coolest = tyranitar
favorites= hitmonlee pinser tyranitar lapras misdreavus blissey
thats my teem i always use ---^ it pwns all if u want to chalnge it u suk(evin lengendarys fall to ther might) o yeah and chakra your right they should make pi a new pokemon like a reely exteemly rare and uber strong unkone or sumptin ¤¥¤

VENOMDOG said:
everybody is wrong tyranitar is the coolsest for the fact that enything that steps in its way will get murderd by it its stats are hunormouse (hese not lengendary) and hese a freekin dinosour tyranitar pwns all

coolest = tyranitar
favorites= hitmonlee pinser tyranitar lapras misdreavus blissey
thats my teem i always use ---^  it pwns all if u want to chalnge it u suk(evin lengendarys fall to ther might)                        o yeah and chakra your right they should make pi a new pokemon like a reely exteemly rare and uber strong unkone or sumptin ¤¥¤

@venomdog this is not a debate you know?You just post your favorite pokemon here.And if you use that s*k word again,you might be banned.

:cool:that is one tough question! i think mew and manaphy are the favorites and lucario and mewtwo are the coolest

Attachments

• Mew and Master Chief kick ass!.JPG
    Mew and Master Chief kick ass!.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 7
I think Lucario is the collest pokemon and Absol why did you close your forum it was awesome:(

-Absol compadre
Help me convince Absol in putting back his forum!!!!:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :) :) ;) ;) Please Help :(
Please help me please i need to get a thunder stone and Absol closed his forum before i could reply
While im at it how do i level up on these forums??? :question:

My favourite Pokemons are Kyogre, Walrein and Flygon.

The Collest Pokemon I think it's Charizard

absol combarde there is a thread explaining that. it is the amount of posts and threads you make,i think.anyways my favourites are the ones in my trainer card(see sig).

coolest? uhm...Regice duuh..hehehe *brrrrr* :plol
but seriously, for me the coolest poke'mon would have to be any quadrupped poke'mon like Suicune or Luxray

i say torterra is the most COOLEST pokemon ever!!! love at first sight!! it looks really awesome!! other cool pokemos are: luxray, xatu, suicune, kyogre, raichu, bastiodon, so many!!!!

the coolest pokemon that's obvious shinx he's strong cool cute beatyfull smaart he's lake a six pack but then cathable
he so cute

Back