Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

My most favorite of all the starters would have to be Piplup not because it is obviously cute, but mainly bcoz Empoleon is cool!! i actually like all of the starters. Its really head-aching to choose from hundreds of Pokemon, whoa! I love 'em all lol

That would probaly be Mew,Eevee and it's evolutions,and Kyogre.

I like xatu coz its the only pokemon name thats starts with the letter "x" ... and i like its color and power :D

i like Kirlia , Gardevoir , Milotic , Dragonair and the other evolved forms of Eevee

I'd have to say the coolest pokemon would be Ampharos. My favorite pokemon, though is Vaporeon. They're both so cute. :)

I can't decide on one single coolest pokemon, all pokemon ever made are cool. Of course when they were first released they don't seem cool etc etc, but I eventually come to like every single one of them. So, I really don't know who to choose.

Wait... I think that the coolest Pokemon is Buizel or PAchirisu, but the Eeveelutions have to more that you didn't put, Lightvenesaur! Glaceon and Leafeon! Haven't you ever even PLAYED Diamond or Pearl?!?

MEWTWO is the definate best he is ultimate!!!

Also dragonite/flygon/salamence/gengar/golem/zapdos/rhydon/weaville/booburn.
OH i cant forget cacnea he is my 2nd favorite

You guys are forgetting all the cute Pokemon..

Azurill, Spinda, Delcatty are my favourite.. ^_^

Back