BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Oh gosh, why couldn't they have put Minccino earlier in the game. Now I've gotten attached to all my guys, and I don't wanna get rid of one.... but Minccino is SO SO SO cool (note my name and banner)

ok so i went back to route 7 and some crazy old soup lady talks to me about Tornadus. I haven't even beat the ellite four yet and it shocked me that it could even show up now. does anyone know what level its on when you encounter it?

If you wouldn't mind, does anyone want to help me with my team? I think I might be under-leveled. I am midway through Route 6, I just beat the 5th gym, and am standing at the blocked entrance to Chargestone Cave. My team:

Zorua Lvl. 22
Victini Lvl. 22
Sigilyph Lvl. 26
Simipour Lvl. 27
Boldore Lvl. 28
Jormungand (Serperior) Lvl. 36

^that seems a little...weak i would grind till everyone is at least 28. i know i just got done with that and i had everyone 33-35 in that part and it was still a challenge (not N...he was easy but everything is steel and i guess since my team is mostly grass it sucked)

also what level should i get my guys to to beat the 6th gym (the flying one?) and should i take leavanney out of my team permanently or would he be good later (hes lvl 34) ive been wanting to train a scolipede or a chandelure

Just bought 110 pokeballs, just so I would have 10 premeir balls. For some reason, I feel the need to catch Victini in a premier ball. Oh well, thats just me

I've seen people catch Reshiram/Zekrom in a Poke Ball. It's hilariously easy.

dmaster out.

While I was training for the ellite four, I got my first pokemon egg from a guy inside a house on Route 18 (far left of Nuvema Town) I wonder what kind of pokemon it is.

Also another thing that happened on Route 18 is I caught a blue striped Basculin. Its weird because i'm looking where to find a Basculin and nothing is mentioning Route 18 not even my pokedex. This is weird and random. I actually thought they were version forms I have Black so i didn't think i would find the blue stripe form.

Edit: My moms bf just surprised me with White :). Now I get to kick N's butt some more lol.

WHY?

They are making you have to have Celebi to get Zoroark! :(

Any one want to trade it to me so I can get my Zoroark? :)

Gah, I can't seem to decide which Pokemon I want to train this time. For once I'm trying to build a team of six Pokemon while playing through the main course of the game, and I feel like it's hindering my progress a little...

I'm still around Nimbasa City. Spent all night last night leveling up my Yamask and now I've decided I want a Scrafty...

I'll be making some progress soon, I'm sure!

currently training my deino.

i already have a haxorus at lv50, should i forget training deino too hard? i need to know which dragon type pokemon is stronger overall.

anyone know?

edit - @adam - i'm digging your blog man! i'm going to have to add it to my favorites. you post about everything i'm into, haha. plus, DAFT PUNK!

I managed to keep my 3 day streak ^_^ I was up until 11...though I went quicker than I did. I caught Zekrom in ONE Ultra Ball at about HALF health. Ghetis was tough like a steak, but luckily I packed like a million Revives and my Reuniclus has a really good Defence and Sp.Defence stat, so he stalled while I recovered ^_^ (I also threw Entei into my team to make it more dramatic...he's a Legendary Beast. He dosen't do much.) The last thing I did before I went to sleep was trade over my Reshiram from Black. I was suprised to see that ther Fusion attacks actually power up when used after another in Double Battles!

i feel the same way AadmM...i almost just want to solo run now with my excadrill....

edit: thanks for the help -_-....i took leavanney out anyways and am training my litwik

I'm training in Victory Road and it has items popping out the ground O__o. I'm thinking it's a pokemon so I step on it and get an item -__-.

Random but cool so far i got a Water Gem and a Poison Gem. I wonder how they come up is there a pokemon that pushes them up or do they just move on their own hmmmm....

You're already at Victory Road??? Jeez...
I just earned my 4th badge. I have around 12 hours on the game. I won't be taking on the Elite Four until at least 50 hours, as I'm taking my time and trying to enjoy every aspect of the game (which I really am :) ).

I spent a lot of my time in Castelia City exploring every building and talking to every person. I'm excited to buy my first Castelia Cone. I absolutely love the music in Castelia, and the people running up and down the streets is really cool.

Nimbasa City has a great feel to it. It feels like quite the accomplishment when you get through the raging sandstorm. The gym was very easy but very fun and cool..

I know this belongs on the Q&A, but quickly, does anyone know when/where you get Surf and Fly?

Thanks!

Fly and Surf you will get through the course of the game (you won't have to search). You will get Fly from Bianca in Driftveil City and Surf from Alder at Twist Mountain.

Back