BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

You get them both later in the game. Fly at the 5th City Gym (IIRC) and Surf after the 6th City Gym.

dmaster out.

@BlueEyedSteelix yes i'm already at Victory Road and the good thing about it is I can can do it all over again because my mom's bf surprised me with White today :).

Just got my first legendary Cobalion. Still haven't challenged the ellite four still in training, currently training Unfezant lvl 40 then it's off to the ellite four and then kicking N's butt! :)

^i hate my unfezant....i just use it for fly until i get somthing better (btw...why cant duddigon learn fly...but he can learn surf o_0?!?!?!). what is a good flying type, im thinking swanna OR....idk lol

@catute i don't understand that either. just like garydos being part flying time but can't use fly seriously what is the point in have wings or being part flying type if it can't learn fly.

Im already on Relic Castle looking for the Dark Stone...Wich obviously is on the Nacrene Museum XD

And I already assembled all my team.Thanks slick,for confirming to me where to get that RageCandyBar! :p

i just got the vultures pre-evo...well i dont know what it evolves into so it could be the guy lol. my current team is
vanillish 39
excadrill 42
lampent 42
serperior 41
unfeazant 38
stoutland 39

im thinking about dropping stoutland for....um a joltik maybe? (i know its a joltik now but ill train him into a uh...i forget the name) and then drop unfezant for a vullaby and he will evolve into what ever.

My team:

Dewott:31
Herdier:31
Gigalith:30
Final evo of Timmburr: 30

In the electric cave

Took a break from training for the ellite four to enter a Pokemon musical with Tellie (Gothitelle). It was kind of cute :).

At the last Gym. I'm going to hopefully beat this in the next couple days.

dmaster out.

arg....one complaint. you dont get enough experience from wild poke. why am i still only getting 400 from a poke when im at the last gym (you know who you are...miniccino <_< ) stop giving me first evolves when im almost done with the game. at least i have the giant garbage dudes to kill

I've been moving as slow as I can for a game as linear as this one, yet I'm already at the 7th gym. :(

Current team:

Victini Lvl. 33
Boldore Lvl. 35
Simipour Lvl. 37
Zoroark Lvl. 36
Jormungand (Serperior) Lvl. 40
Sigilyph Lvl. 30

So, people of this fine forum, how's my team?

Just beat Clay, moving on to Chargestone Cave now where I will hopefully capture what will become a fine Eelektross :D

scheezy said:
edit - @adam - i'm digging your blog man! i'm going to have to add it to my favorites. you post about everything i'm into, haha. plus, DAFT PUNK!

Haha, thanks!

Currently trying to level. I temd to play more at work after I am done working on my aircraft. About to start up since my UH-60's are done lol.

My team:
Servine 30
Herdier 26
Blitzle 20
Solosis 21
Conkeldurr 31
Ponpour 16

Back