BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Playing Black. I am really enjoying this so far. :)

I just got past Chargestone Cave. My team is currently:

Herdier Lv. 36
Tirtouga Lv. 37
Sandile Lv. 37
Tynamo Lv. 30
Deerling Lv. 32

As cute as Oshawott is, I like the turtles more, so he got put in the PC for now. Also, before anyone asks, I am waiting for some of my Pokemon to learn certain moves before evolving them.

Tis a smart move Shining. I assume youre trying to get your stats as high as possible for with the gl is up and running, correct? Lol

@catutie if you want to get more exp points from wild pokemon have the pokemon your training hold the lucky egg it doubles the exp. earned that's what i did while training for the ellite four and now i'm ready to go.

Edit: Holy crap i was checking my pokemon to make sure they was holding the right items and saw that my WHOLE team has PKRS. It spread throughout my team because i always change the order or my team depending on where i got to train. This is shocking to me because I never had a Pokemon with PKRS now my whole team has it. This is great :).

^the E4 is really hard. well...the fighting guy is. i beat the ghost chick on my first try (come on my guys were at like 47 lol) i can beat everyone but the fighting guy...i should go train my vullby...i can get him down to one guy but that stupid conkeldurr doesnt die and it just sweeps my whole team (i only have 4 guys...im tired of grinding for now.)

^ my first try i lost Caitlin but my second try i beat everyone :)

N prepare to get your butt kicked because i'm coming for you!

^In case you didn't know, you battle Ghetis AFTER battling N. His Pokemon are even stronger than N's. It took me two tries to beat him.

Did anyone notice that Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem can learn Imprison twice through leveling-up? At level 8 and 64.

^Are you playing Black? If so, put a Steel type on your team. When the battle begins, Cofagrigus ALWAYS uses Toxic. Swap Reshiram for the Steel type, and defeat Cofagrigus. Reshiram's Dragonbreath is strong enough to take down Hydreigon in one or two hits.

EDIT: Better yet, lose once and give Reshiram a Pecha Berry when you spawn in the Castle.

I have a plan for the E4+Bosses. Swords Dance Excadrill. Swept the last Gym, he can certainly do it again. :D

dmaster out.

I'll most likely have backups for any type disadvantages. Point is, I barely have to train with 400+ Attack lol.

dmaster out.

^

Cobalon is my favorite legend. Best pokemon ever, and i refuse to call him cobalion. Anyone know if thats actually pronounced Coba-Lion?

I need to know how to pronounce its english name. I pronounce it Coba-Lon (As like the begining of lonnie)

Ah, well me its Koba-Lon.

Oh well, everyone's different. Slick, would you happen to have either a level 30-40 emolga or boldore, either not both?

Back