nature: Lax
ev's
HP: 52
Atk: 252
Def: 206
Sp Atk: 0
Sp Def: 0
Speed: 0

move set: shadow punch, mega punch, dynamic punch (i want to replace but idk with what), heavy slam

@David21

You cannot catch starters in the wild. No game has ever done it. You can catch the other starters in the Dream World when it opens.

^obviously people have been catching snivy's in the pinwheel forest and im still sceptical

Just beat the Elite Four and Champion. And while it was tense at times, overall it was a lot easier than I expected it to be, considering I never lost once.

My final team, level-wise:

Snivy (Lv. 70)
Cofagrigus (Lv. 72)
Scrafty (Lv. 74)
Beartic (Lv. 71)
Eelektross (Lv. 71)
Darmanitan (Lv. 73)

Now that that's over with, I think I'll do what catutie's doing and start EV training some Grass- and Electric-types.

Yep. She never once landed an attack, though--the ones she did manage to use missed every time :p

Sawk single-handedly took care of Clay for me. Just made it to Mistralton City.

Pignite (Lvl 33)
Unfezant (Lvl 32)
Audino (Lvl 32)
Sawk (Lvl 31)
Zebstrika (Lvl 31)
Ducklett (Lvl 30)

audino can be good but really its only advantage is its a huge HP...im trying to think of what you should add to your team.

I finally beat it!(Yeah I'm late :p)
The luckiest thing happened,I threw one regular pokeball on the first turn and caught Zekrom in one go without damaging it.That was so sweet!

The final battle was tough though,N was easy but Ghetsis was far more difficult.I honestly did not think Hydreigon was that destructive!

Back