BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

I know that the starters are recapturable, because the pokedex tells you that they are located in some places

if you've used an action replay on your DS at any point then there is a chance that it can make other games glitch, regardless of whether you've used it on that game.

I have never used an action replay and I caught Snivy in Pinwheel forest as well lvl 11, Lax nature after I read it on here I decided to find it

^lies...i just checked the pokedex and it says area unknown. and if so where do you catch tepig? where do you catch oshawott?

^No I seriously caught it, the other two I dont know but I started Oshawatt and Ill probably trade for tepig so im good

^but im not lol. im going to EV train there anyway so out of the hundreds of things i kill and i dont see one...i will officially know that you lie lol jk im sure you did run into a snivy :p

btw i just caught a wild metagross it took 27 ultraballs, 1 dive ball, 1 great ball, and i finally caught it after 3 timer balls... and i only have 1 more timer ball after that...i need to buy 999 ultra balls

great chasm, only in shaking grass and you only have 5% chance. and you also have 5% chance of a mamoswine too but the rest is audino who suuuuuck. i hate victory road. all the sliding but you can catch fraxure so its awesome for the poke but for the maze it sucks

all i can think is like look it up on youtube flee

just run around out of the grass. only the regular grass shakes not the double. if you run in the grass then you will be interrupted with battle after battle

run in grass with max repel, then only you can battle in shaking grass so you are able to pick and choose what you want to battle

^i do that in caves and all i get is the stupid gems so i thought it would be the same in the grass

thefleeee

So you are able to catch all the starters? If you can, where can I catch a Tepig?

I don't have a camera, but my mom is planning on buying one, so if we do get a camera, I'll take a picture of my new Snivy.

Back