BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

I'm currently training at Nimbasa City to Lv. 70 for Cynthia and Elite 4 round 2. I'll beat Bianca tonight if I remember.

I'll probably do a Dowsing Machine tour like catutie did during the winter, because then you don't miss anything.

Just beat White again. Shifting focus back to training my Black team now. I don't want to challenge the Pokémon League again until I at least hit level 70.

I also need to go around and find the remainder of the TMs I don't have...at least the ones I have access to for the time being. I imagine there are some you can only get during certain seasons...

But after that, I think I'll finally be ready to start growing some really good Grass-types! I've got the Pokérus, the Macho Brace, and tons of money. I just need to come up with some good movesets in the meantime and I'll be all set.

Help please! Poke Transfer isn't working for some reason? Everytime I try it says something like "there isn't 6 pokemon in the boxes for Poke Transfer to catch" and I do have 6 pokemon in my one box, all lined up and ready to go! What am I doing wrong?

^maybe its a glitch....i killed a shiny minccino last night :(....and i have begun some EV training and its not that bad i fully EV trained my whimsicott (ya i know...but it was just a test) in about 4 hours, without a macho brace cause i forgot so yes i faced 200+ litwicks....it was boring lol. i might post my poke and movesets here or in the competitive area when im done. but they probably suck anyway lol

I don't understand how my game can be glitched when I never used any cheats. The most I did was soft-reset, and that wasn't constant. :\

Finally Beat white. Now im breeding my original team to have good natures to EV train. : ). This game was AWESOME.

ilovemypikachu said:
Help please! Poke Transfer isn't working for some reason? Everytime I try it says something like "there isn't 6 pokemon in the boxes for Poke Transfer to catch" and I do have 6 pokemon in my one box, all lined up and ready to go! What am I doing wrong?

Make sure they don't know any HMs.

Beat Cynthia and Alder, but how do you fight Bianca? It's Saturday night.

1-5.png

This is sad. British marketing strategy for pokemon is lillipup photoshopped on a photo. Half the gfx designers on this forum could pull that off >_>

And in case you think that was a one shot thing...
http://www.pokemoneverywhere.co.uk/

They did it with dozens of pokemon and dozens of photos. Some of them are really inappropriate/funny though

2cfty7k.jpg

"Oh dont mind me just shopping for some DESIGNER HANDBAGS"

i can just see the news "thousands die today with the tsunami in japan. many have still not been found that the body count rises every minute...but on a lighter note over 150 new pokemon in black and white. THUR EVERY WHEREZ...look this one is shopping for bags" lol BEST ADVERTISING EVAR!

where do you sell the mushrooms? i have a million balm mushrooms

What level should your pokemon approximately be when entering Victory Road? My best is 60, next best is 50, third is 32, and 4th is 40

You guys aren't going to believe this, but, I found a wild Snivy in Pinwheel Forest. I caught it. Is this even possible? It took me about 30 - 45 minutes to find it, I was training a Pidove and all of a sudden a boy Snivy popped out. Can anyone tell me why I found a wild Snivy? I used no cheats. Please answer my question!

^i 99% dont believe you but i would have hoped you caught it and could provide picture evidence :p

i always have a belief not to buy the first round of games when it first comes out cause it could have glitches and the bugs could be not totally wiped out. i think that is the case with some of the BW games. the never ending battle glitch, ilovemypikachu cant transfer poke, and probably others that havnt eather been said or havnt been found yet. thus i call glitch...but also shenanigans :p

PS/edit: im planning on EV training a poke a day till i have all 6 of my team. SO FAR ON CATUTIES POKE A DAY EV TRAINING I HAVE

COTTONBALL (whimsicott) (i took him through the e4 stupidly and he got some uneeded EV's.)
Nature: gentle
HP: 8
Atk: 28
Def: 19
Sp Atk: 252
Sp Def: 144
Speed: 58

Moveset: Cotton Guard, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Giga Drain

SHADY (hydreigon)
Nature: Brave
HP: 10
Atk: 200
Def: 0
Sp Atk: 200
Sp Def: 100
Speed: 0

Moveset: Payback, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Hyper Voice

KARATEROO (meinshao)
Nature: Quirky
HP: 0
Atk: 164
Def: 0
Sp Atk: 200
Sp Def: 0
Speed: 144

Moveset: Hi Jump Kick, Aura Sphere, Swords Dance, U-turn

i finished meinshoa and deino last night so im taking a break today but tomorrow i will continue and update with another one...if you even care lol also give suggestions...

Back