BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Oh noes! You passed me! :p I love Sawk and Throh!

Crono139 said:
Sawk single-handedly took care of Clay for me. Just made it to Mistralton City.

Does anyone else find Palpitoad's animation (where he jiggles whatever that thing is on his head) to be a bit...unnerving? I know I do.

Traded a Minccino for that one guy's Basculin in Driftveil City. Now I have to deal with his crafty little nickname (Redeye) til I can catch another. Bah, nicknames.

Anyway, beat Clay last night with Conkeldurr for the most part.

Not a fan of Palpitoad either.

I thought about trading away my Minccino too but I can wait for Basculin. I may go back into the cave tonight in order to get a Tynamo. Saw a few on my first time through but none of them survived my wrath.

Well I didn't trade my ONLY Minccino...I went and caught another for that purpose. I know I get Surf sometime soon but I know Basculin is pretty good and I know they grow faster when traded. I just wish there was a way to get rid of the nicknames. Lol Get'm Redeye! Should've called him Pinkeye. THAT would be amusing.

Well take it easy, there, Champ. Lol

HEY basculin might be my useless pokemon i train...dont make fun of him lol. i did farfetch'd in LG, then volbeat in Emerald, pachirisu in Pt, and then dunsparce in HG so...i need one for this gen. it cant evolve and has horrable stats all around im thinking stunfisk or basculin also CATUTIES POKE A DAY ev training today is

electross
nature: rash
ev's
HP: 10
Atk: 150
Def: 0
Sp Atk: 150
Sp Def: 0
Speed: 200

move set: thrash, thunderbolt, acrobatics, u-turn

i didnt put thunder because i want him to be fast and hit every time, and he will hold a persim berry for thrash

There was a glitch in my game.
When I went in a Pokemon Center the game freezes.
But this was when I had the C-gear turned off when I turned it on it went back to normal.

~Chill

Went back into the cave and snagged a Tynamo with Levitate. Only took a few tries and one Secret Power attack from Audino.

Right now I'm at Undella Town. I'm going to save the Abyssal Ruins for another time, as it just takes forever and it's very tedious.

I'm going to continue to progress until I finish off my exploration at White Forest.

I'm then going to attempt to get a 5 star Trainer Card, and I have a question for you guys.

One of the things you need to do is collect all the musical props. How do you do this? I haven' tried the musicals, but do you need to beat them to get everything?

Thanks.

^ Not 100% sure, but I think that's what you're supposed to do. I did the musical a few times, talking to the people in the lobby after each one I won, and kept getting new stuff.

black city is pretty awesome for training. im not sure about white forest. but ya i did the same thing as steelix just went until black city and then ended up back at nimbasa city.

@catutie

I didn't want to reply in the other thread for the chance of getting off-topic.

How can you breed a Zorua (I believe you said Zoroark, which would be even more confusing)? I'm coming up on the area where Cobalion is, so he'll be the first.

I walked into White Forest and there's no grass =( Do I have to do the whole "visit other people's black cities" thing first before the grass will appear?

ditto...hes just like lucario. i love black city. you can battle everyone everyday and i just train to death there...which reminds me *goes off to battle all the lvl 30's*

inside the big shop type building there is 2 rotational battles on either side of the middle counter

I wish I could go to Black City :( White Forest just has level 5 pokemon that you can get with the other games via Pal Park from Gen. III to IV and then Poke Transfer from IV to V. Nothing special :\

Back