Bears (8-6)
Cowboys (8-6)
Giants (8-6)
Rams (6-7-1)
SAINTS (6-8)
Buccaneers (6-8)

QWERTY DITTO said:
DirtyDan said:
Wow that makes that Cowboys-Redskins game even more important. Don't be hatin on the Eagles lol :')
Yeah I think it is going to be like the Giants Cowboys game last season.

Agreed

RE: Favorite American Football Team

RogueChomp said:
Giants come on! Gotta win the next two D:!
I mean they can win 1, but 2 would pretty much secure a spot, depending on the Redskins and Cowboys.
1 wouldn't work because the redskins play the cowboys in the last game, so if you just win one it wouldnt work, and the redskins would have to loose to the eagles (lol) or the cowboys loose to the saints.
So if the giants win the next 2, the redskins loose to the eagles and to the cowboys, and the cowboys loose to the saints then you win the division, but it is very unlikely, but you might get a wildcard. If both the Redskins and the Cowboys win this week but the Giants loose they cannot win the division.

It's been real jets, lets get it Seahawks.

YES THE SAINTS WON IN OVERTIME OVER THE COWBOYS 34-31 WHO DAT!!!!!

Well, since I didn't see a restriction to professional teams, I would have to say that my favorite team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Just a very good competitive team, even if not for the national title, and it is a very fun team to watch. Also, we have a great legacy as the best college team in history. Go Osborne!
For NFL I like the Chicago Bears, have since I was 12.

My favorites are the Patriots, Ravens, Packers and Saints
Least favorite is the Giants cause of what happened last year. My friend was so close to getting money for guessing the exact scores but the pats didn't get one more touchdown.

C'mon lions! Beat the bears! It's a 3 point game right now lions trailing. If the lions beat the bears and the vikings lose to the Packers the Redskins clinch at least a wildcard. Either way they will know before the game starts unless there is overtime in the packers/vikings game because the Redskins/Cowboys NFC East deciding game is the game of the week which means it's at 8:20 tonight EST
now 26-24 bears

Go lions! And packers must win! I know the cowboys will lose lol. Giants still have a slight chance lol they are steamrolling the eagles 35 to 7

Whoops now 42 to 7

How did the falcons lose to the Bucs? Were they resting there starters for the playoffs?

QWERTY DITTO said:
How did the falcons lose to the Bucs? Were they resting there starters for the playoffs?

No Matt Ryan was playing and they still lost :)

Here are the Playoffs teams so far the teams underlined are the ones I predict to win.
AFC
Texans vs. Bengals
Colts vs. Ravens
NFC
Redskins/Dallas vs. Seattle
Packers vs. Vikings

Looks like redskins will win, up by 3 on 3rd and goal with a minute left.

Redskins win and there will be rookie QB vs rookie QB next week in Washington. Russel Wilson vs RG3

Tony Romo:
2 TD
3 INT
lol
His career just went down the toilet.

From 3-6 to 10-6

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR ALL DC​

And the Giants are out. And so are the Cowboys, so at least I can be happy about that.

It's funny that none of the ESPN "experts" predicted the redskins to win the division. Anyway next week is a clash of the rookie quarter backs and the winner of that game's QB will probably become rookie of the year.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Looks like redskins will win, up by 3 on 3rd and goal with a minute left.

Redskins win and there will be rookie QB vs rookie QB next week in Washington. Russel Wilson vs RG3

Tony Romo:
2 TD
3 INT
lol
His career just went down the toilet.

From 3-6 to 10-6

Romo Sucks. Nuff said.

Back