BW/BW2 New Pokemon? Kyurem's Alt. Forms? What Could They Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zekrom Black said:
I typed that wrong. I ment originally.
I the dragon stones for Reshiram and Zekrom are "dark" and "light", wouldn't Kyurem's be something like that? Mayebe colorless. I don't know. If Kyurem's stone is the gray stone, Zekrom's would be the black stone, and Reshiram's would be the white stone.

The data for Kyurem's stone already exists within the games. Its name is the God Stone (an old thread about it can be seen here), so it doesn't exactly follow the pattern of wording for Reshiram and Zekrom's Light/Dark Stones. If the translation of the recent Movie 15 trailer is correct in calling Kyurem "the greatest dragon," perhaps the term "God" in the stone's title is an indication of Kyurem's full potential.

... Or it could be nothing. Currently it's entirely possible we'll never officially obtain the God Stone (much like the Azure Flute in the 4th Generation) so the item may never be explained at all.

Xous said:
The data for Kyurem's stone already exists within the games. Its name is the God Stone (an old thread about it can be seen here), so it doesn't exactly follow the pattern of wording for Reshiram and Zekrom's Light/Dark Stones.

Heh, you found one of my old nub threads :p

(it appears that the images of Kyurem's two secret attacks are broken too, shame)

I'm going to guess that the question mark is going to be Keldeo, based on the fact that the new movie features the 3 musketeers.

Keldeo=currently unknown and unrevealed musketeer

Xous said:
The data for Kyurem's stone already exists within the games. Its name is the God Stone (an old thread about it can be seen here), so it doesn't exactly follow the pattern of wording for Reshiram and Zekrom's Light/Dark Stones. If the translation of the recent Movie 15 trailer is correct in calling Kyurem "the greatest dragon," perhaps the term "God" in the stone's title is an indication of Kyurem's full potential.

... Or it could be nothing. Currently it's entirely possible we'll never officially obtain the God Stone (much like the Azure Flute in the 4th Generation) so the item may never be explained at all.

The God stone is the form of Kyurem's destroyed body, just like with Reshiram and Zekrom. Cause all three stones are completely alike with respective colors. Now we know that those two ? marks are not Reshiram and Zekrom cause they will not be in Movie 15. My only guess is that one is Keldeo and the other is Kyurem's alternate form. Im guessing at Japan Jump Fest they are going to reveal Kyurem's new form, therefore Pokemon Gray along with extra info on Pokemon Movie 15 as Kyurem's new form will debut in Movie 15 and in Gray!

I know one of the question marks is obviously Keldeo, but I hope the other is an alternate form of Kyurem in his original form before the trio split. Maybe have him stand more upright and bulk out more like Zekrom and have the proud look of Reshiram while still looking similar to his "normal" form.

i just want saturday to come allready!!! Xo the suspence is killing me!!oh and just a side note, even though the azure flute was never released, in hg and ss you could use either the movie arceus or the one captured from diamond pearl and platnium in the shinjo ruins. another example is the lock capsule. another item never actually released and yet you could still somehow transfer it to black and white to get a special tm. weird that they would put that into black and white and yet never actually officially release it right?

Zekrom Black said:
Kyurem's Pokedex entry states that when the ice and cold air leaked out of it, it's body was frozen. That's why Kyurem has ice on it's head, wings, claws, and other parts of it's body. Mayebe an alternate form of Kyurem would be what it looked like before that happened. Mayebe in Pokemon Gray, Kyurem would still posses ice powers, though it's body would thaw out. Some sort of in-game event? Mayebe an item like an ice stone that freezes Kyurem while it's holding the item (making it the form that debuted in BW), and when it's not holding the item, Kyurem takes it's orugunal non-frozen form (debuting in Pokemon Gray?).

That seems too much like Giratina, and we all know GameFreak doesn't like to repeat things like that.

Also, I don't remember whether it was even confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom had anything to do with Kyurem. Remember that the fact that Reshiram and Zekrom had something to do with Kyurem was all because of fan speculation, and GameFreak never came out and said that they were related (Well, there are a few connections, like Ice Burn/Freeze Shock)? Also, more evidence supports that Kyurem is completely different but similar, as the villagers of Lakunota Town or whatever it's called said that it came from space?

I think it's just Keldeo and some other random Pokemon.

runeon12 said:
That seems too much like Giratina, and we all know GameFreak doesn't like to repeat things like that.

Also, I don't remember whether it was even confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom had anything to do with Kyurem. Remember that the fact that Reshiram and Zekrom had something to do with Kyurem was all because of fan speculation, and GameFreak never came out and said that they were related (Well, there are a few connections, like Ice Burn/Freeze Shock)? Also, more evidence supports that Kyurem is completely different but similar, as the villagers of Lakunota Town or whatever it's called said that it came from space?

The only official thing about the three being a group, are the EX Collector's tins coming in March. This will be the beggining of the three together. It's been speculated that Kyurem is the carcus of the dragon that Reshiram and Zekrom split from. basicly, what was left over.

runeon12 said:
Also, I don't remember whether it was even confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom had anything to do with Kyurem. Remember that the fact that Reshiram and Zekrom had something to do with Kyurem was all because of fan speculation, and GameFreak never came out and said that they were related (Well, there are a few connections, like Ice Burn/Freeze Shock)?

Then again, I don't think Rayquaza was officially part of Groudon/Kyogre nor Giratina part of Palkia/Dialga until the third version came out. And every sign points to Kyurem being the inevitable third mascot. He's dragon type, his color is in between black and white, he has his own stone, he has hidden signature moves that coordinate with Reshiram and Zekrom's types, and he focuses on cold energy while the others focus on warm energy.

zoradude said:
Then again, I don't think Rayquaza was officially part of Groudon/Kyogre nor Giratina part of Palkia/Dialga until the third version came out. And every sign points to Kyurem being the inevitable third mascot. He's dragon type, his color is in between black and white, he has his own stone, he has hidden signature moves that coordinate with Reshiram and Zekrom's types, and he focuses on cold energy while the others focus on warm energy.

Its pretty much a given that Kyurem is related to Reshiram and Zekrom.

runeon12 said:

It's pretty much confirmed that they are linked. The whole crater incident was probably just the explosion from the splitting.

ArchedThunder said:
It's pretty much confirmed that they are linked. The whole crater incident was probably just the explosion from the splitting.

Umm the only thing they've been officially linked to is the tins as person the above has said , nothing else. In my personal opinion I know/think Kyurem is linked, but I'd rather not draw conclusions so hastily. For all we know, Kyurem could be linked to the trio, lawl.

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Umm the only thing they've been officially linked to is the tins as person the above has said , nothing else. In my personal opinion I know/think Kyurem is linked, but I'd rather not draw conclusions so hastily. For all we know, Kyurem could be linked to the trio, lawl.

There is the fact that the original dragon lore is actually stated in black and white, the God stone, his typing, and the two extra moves.

ArchedThunder said:
There is the fact that the original dragon lore is actually stated in black and white, the God stone, his typing, and the two extra moves.

Where is the proof at? (City, route, etc.) because I've been to every city/route/etc. been through all the extra stuff, and there's been nothing said about any of the God Stone and the two Hidden moves

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Where is the proof at? (City, route, etc.) because I've been to every city/route/etc. been through all the extra stuff, and there's been nothing said about any of the God Stone and the two Hidden moves
Where's your evidence that you're correct?

There is no evidence that points to either side being correct. We don't know until it has been officially revealed, it's as simple as that. This thread is for speculation, not proving anybody right or wrong.

Besides, the God Stone and those two moves were hidden in the game's code. The God Stone may have been a beta element that they just didn't take out, but moves that were added to the game are clearly there; just nothing can learn it yet. You can't deny that these items and attacks do indeed exist, but we can sure think about what they would have been/will be used for.

don()shinobi said:
Where's your evidence that you're correct?

There is no evidence that points to either side being correct. We don't know until it has been officially revealed, it's as simple as that. This thread is for speculation, not proving anybody right or wrong.

Besides, the God Stone and those two moves were hidden in the game's code. The God Stone may have been a beta element that they just didn't take out, but moves that were added to the game are clearly there; just nothing can learn it yet. You can't deny that these items and attacks do indeed exist, but we can sure think about what they would have been/will be used for.

Uhhh, wut? I asked him for the evidence in game, and so far I've gotten "God Stone" but that's it, we don't know what it does or anything. And I'm not trying to prove anyone right or wrong, I'm just saying don't be so head strong.

Well, there are a few things about Kyurem that make it likely for it to be in a trio with Reshiram and Zekrom. First of all, its the only other legendary dragon in the region. Its ice type also hints at a relation between it and the fire and electric typed Reshiram and Zekrom since Fire, Electric, and Ice have always been linked in Pokemon, whether its due to their move similarities (Fire Fang Thunder Fang Ice Fang, Fire Punch Thunder Punch Ice Punch, Flamethrower Thunderbolt Ice Beam, Fire Blast Thunder Blizzard) or the original 3 legendaries, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno. Kyurem is also the only other Pokemon in the region with >600 base stats...there's no way the mascots would be seperated by an 80+ base stat difference, right? They also have extremely similar learn pools (learning the same moves or at the least the equivalents at the same levels). There are too many to list here, rather I'll link to bulbapedia's page on it and you can look at it there.

I found Kyurem's alternate form! (Not a joke)

Kyurem+Not+As+Usual.JPG

runeon12 said:
Also, I don't remember whether it was even confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom had anything to do with Kyurem.

lol

That's all I have to say. Dark Void already showed why they're related. And that's the same silly argument that people used about Rayquaza and Giratina when they were obviously related with the respective pair right from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back