BW/BW2 New Pokemon? Kyurem's Alt. Forms? What Could They Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be neat. I hope Kyurem has alternate forms but I personally doubt it. Time will tell.

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Agreed about jumping to conclusions, and as for the two moves everyone is suspicious about you know they could be event moves for Kyurem instead of Kyurem taking on a forme...(i.e. Event Kyurem on Black getting (IceBurn on Black Version, vice-versa)

You may think they can be event moves, but explain how they relate to Reshiram and Zekrom with the "Burn" and "Shock" in the move names. This brings it into further speculation.

Pokemon ex said:
You may think they can be event moves, but explain how they relate to Reshiram and Zekrom with the "Burn" and "Shock" in the move names. This brings it into further speculation.

Because Kyurem is part of the trio obviously? Ice Burn corresponds to Black and Shock to White

Ice Burn and Ice Shock are not in Kyurem's normal moveset, you can only get them with hacks. Also, is it just me, or does 649 seem like an odd place to end the National Pokedex.....mayebe a 650th? Or, because Kanto had 151 Pokemon, mayebe Unove will end like it with 651 (A Kyurem form of Zkeorm and Reshiram)? Alternate forms don't cout as new Pokemon in the Pokedex, though. Mayebe the combonation of Zekrom and Reshiram will be 650? They could just mean Keldeo, Melotta, or Genesect (most llikely Keledo out of those three). I'm not sure yet...

They can't be it because its too obvious? So now Nintendo hides secret messages in its advertisements? It makes perfect sense to me that they would be Reshriam and Zekrom and frankly most of the things Nintendo does are rather obvious. Why wouldn't this be?

Keldeo is before Meoletta and Genosect in the Pokedex and its very unlikely that their release order won't follow their Pokedex order (to my knowledge, this has held true in every previous generation) so the chance of them being Meoletta or Genosect are slim to none.

It could be some limited edition Zekrom and Reshiram figures or something. Mayebe in overdrive (when their tails and stiff light up)? My guess is some special edition figures of Zekrom and Reshriam, or something like that.

The Pokemon company will be on a Japanese show Jump Festa on December 17th and 18th (the weekend after Victini and Reshriam airs on CN), and it has been revealed that they will make a major Pokemon related announcment. This could regard Keldeo, or Pokemon Gray. Tjis announcment could effect this discussion, as the revalance of Keldeo could mean it will appear as a figure. It could just be 2 Keldeo figures (Pokemon always promotes mythical Pokemon when they are revealed a lot), but I don't know. Mayebe something todo with Kyurem IF the announcment is about Pokemon Gray. Giratina's alternate form was on the cover art for Platinum, so if Kyurem has a new form, it is likely that it will be revealed along with Pokemon Gray.

Zekrom Black said:
The Pokemon company will be on a Japanese show Jump Festa on December 17th and 18th (the weekend after Victini and Reshriam airs on CN), and it has been revealed that they will make a major Pokemon related announcment. This could regard Keldeo, or Pokemon Gray. Tjis announcment could effect this discussion, as the revalance of Keldeo could mean it will appear as a figure. It could just be 2 Keldeo figures (Pokemon always promotes mythical Pokemon when they are revealed a lot), but I don't know. Mayebe something todo with Kyurem IF the announcment is about Pokemon Gray. Giratina's alternate form was on the cover art for Platinum, so if Kyurem has a new form, it is likely that it will be revealed along with Pokemon Gray.

That is true this announcement could be related to this. If they announce Pokemon Gray/Kyurem's new forms those ? marks could be Kyurem alt forms.

This looks very intresting! Well, to be honest, I always thought that Kyurem looked kinda... Unfinished, don't have a idea why. So maybe this new form is the answer! I'm really looking forward for further news to come :)

I highly doubt that Pokemon Gray is going to be revealed. You'll notice if they follow the tradition that was in the 4th gen that the first mythical Pokemon (then it was Darkrai, now it is Keldeo) was released before the 3rd game, and frankly Pokemon likes being extremely obvious with the Jump Festa appearance is almost certainly not going to be Pokemon Gray, but Keldeo.

Kyurem's Pokedex entry states that when the ice and cold air leaked out of it, it's body was frozen. That's why Kyurem has ice on it's head, wings, claws, and other parts of it's body. Mayebe an alternate form of Kyurem would be what it looked like before that happened. Mayebe in Pokemon Gray, Kyurem would still posses ice powers, though it's body would thaw out. Some sort of in-game event? Mayebe an item like an ice stone that freezes Kyurem while it's holding the item (making it the form that debuted in BW), and when it's not holding the item, Kyurem takes it's orugunal non-frozen form (debuting in Pokemon Gray?).

Zekrom Black said:
Kyurem's Pokedex entry states that when the ice and cold air leaked out of it, it's body was frozen. That's why Kyurem has ice on it's head, wings, claws, and other parts of it's body. Mayebe an alternate form of Kyurem would be what it looked like before that happened. Mayebe in Pokemon Gray, Kyurem would still posses ice powers, though it's body would thaw out. Some sort of in-game event? Mayebe an item like an ice stone that freezes Kyurem while it's holding the item (making it the form that debuted in BW), and when it's not holding the item, Kyurem takes it's orugunal non-frozen form (debuting in Pokemon Gray?).

That would explain the unreleased grey stone item. Maybe it possesses a heat to unfreeze him and restore him to his original state...also lolwut?

I always thought they went a year between the main two versions and then the combining third...this would be weird if we had versions back to back :/

Well, the unreleased grey stone might be an item not pretaining to Pokemon Grey (sorry, Canadian) but to B/W, as it could be a Wi-Fi item or something like that. Perhaps the hackers haven't dug far enough INTO the B/W for a new Kyurem forme? Anyways, the question marks will probably be Keldeo and a new forme for Kyurem. Do you all remember Giratina and the Sky Warrior? It was the 2nd movie for D/P, and it debuted with a new forme for Giratina (and Shaymin, but we will probably not get a new forme for Keldeo). Continuing on, this is also the 2nd movie for a generation (B/W), so, if TPCI continues with this pattern, we will most likely see a new forme for Kyurem. What this forme will be? Only time will tell.

catutie said:
also lolwut?

I typed that wrong. I ment originally.
I the dragon stones for Reshiram and Zekrom are "dark" and "light", wouldn't Kyurem's be something like that? Mayebe colorless. I don't know. If Kyurem's stone is the gray stone, Zekrom's would be the black stone, and Reshiram's would be the white stone.

Heart said:
Kyurem having two new forms? That would make sense due to Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. Maybe (if they are Kyurem forms) the forms will be part fire or electric.

Interesting.

Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. Part Fire and Electric....Part Reshiram and Zekrom? The arrow on that one magazine scan from Zekrom to Kyurem might prove this, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back