BW/BW2 New Pokemon? Kyurem's Alt. Forms? What Could They Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New Pokemon? Kyurems Alt. Forms? What Could They Be?

As awesome as this would be, and I wouldn't really be surprised if it was Kyurem's other form, I have a feeling the other two figuires are a Reshiram and a Zekrom.

Either way, very cool news :)

RE: New Pokemon? Kyurems Alt. Forms? What Could They Be?

Darkvoid57 said:
As awesome as this would be, and I wouldn't really be surprised if it was Kyurem's other form, I have a feeling the other two figuires are a Reshiram and a Zekrom.

Either way, very cool news :)

They can't be Reshiram and Zekrom cause they are trying to surprise us. We already know Reshiram and Zekrom exist. Whenever there are ? marks, its always something new! Plus the Zekrom is already seen on the bottom part of the flier.

Kyurem having two new forms? That would make sense due to Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. Maybe (if they are Kyurem forms) the forms will be part fire or electric.

Interesting.

Pokemon ex said:
They can't be Reshiram and Zekrom cause they are trying to surprise us. We already know Reshiram and Zekrom exist. Whenever there are ? marks, its always something new! Plus the Zekrom is already seen on the bottom part of the flier.

We obviously know that Reshiram and Zekrom exist, but we don't know if they're in that set of figures or not. Ahhhhh

This isn't a Pokemon revealing thingy with the question marks, it's a "The other two figures in this campaign" revealing thing. I'm not saying it can't be new Kyurem forms, but I just doubt that they'd be revealed through a figure campaign.

BrOkenICE said:
Kyurem having two new forms? That would make sense due to Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. Maybe (if they are Kyurem forms) the forms will be part fire or electric.

Interesting.

I completely agree. It makes a lot of sense with the whole "Ice Burn" and "Freeze Shock"!

Darkvoid57 said:
We obviously know that Reshiram and Zekrom exist, but we don't know if they're in that set of figures or not. Ahhhhh

This isn't a Pokemon revealing thingy with the question marks, it's a "The other two figures in this campaign" revealing thing. I'm not saying it can't be new Kyurem forms, but I just doubt that they'd be revealed through a figure campaign.

Reshiram and Zekrom are in that set... You can see Zekrom on the flier...

I think you're jumping to conclusions. There's no real evidence that it's a Kyurem form, and not even the speculation is strong enough to suggest it.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

previous question marks were revealed to be new pokémon or new forms... Since these figures feature the musketeers, one of question marks is most likely Keldeo which is the next event pokémon to be officially introduced... But the other one could very well be the new Kyurem form...

Yay, the question marks are back!

What an odd predicament. We're nearing Keldeo's revelation date and there are still those two aforementioned moves that (could) point to a new Kyurem forme(s)... So it's either Keldeo, a Kyurem forme(s), or something else entirely. For some reason I remember one of these products not revealing anything new at all, despite the fact they also featured question marks... Though perhaps I'm misremembering.

Regardless, it'll be interesting to see what these turn out to be. Even if it's nothing, it's always exciting to know there's a chance we could finally be getting something new.

Xous said:
For some reason I remember one of these products not revealing anything new at all, despite the fact they also featured question marks... Though perhaps I'm misremembering.

No I also feel like this has happened on multiple occasions.

Agreed about jumping to conclusions, and as for the two moves everyone is suspicious about you know they could be event moves for Kyurem instead of Kyurem taking on a forme...(i.e. Event Kyurem on Black getting (IceBurn on Black Version, vice-versa)

Why does almost everyone think that they are new Pokémon? First thing to come to my mind was that it's something like "Pikachu + random". Other posibilities are of course Keldeo and Pikachu or Kyurem formes. We will soon know a bit more about the movie and it is kind of odd if they don't reveal anything (one of the three events or new formes).

Am I the only one who thinks the figure next to Zekrom looks like a new Kyurem form? When I think about it, it kind of looks like it has Kyurem's head and wings and Reshiram's tail.

I'm fairly certain that the one next to Zekrom is just the same Kyurem we know and love/hate, but standing on 2 feet. I don't think they would reveal new Pokemon through figurines and since its right next to Kyurem the most likely bets would be Reshiram and Zekrom. However, I'm thinking that they may be legendaries form old games like Mewtwo (especially because Mewtwo seems to be extremely popular over in Japan right now).

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Agreed about jumping to conclusions, and as for the two moves everyone is suspicious about you know they could be event moves for Kyurem instead of Kyurem taking on a forme...(i.e. Event Kyurem on Black getting (IceBurn on Black Version, vice-versa)

Well ignoring the first post [like I did last time] I still think Kyurem is going to get at least one form[e]. Kyurem's base stats is lower than the others, which wouldn't make sense.

Plus with the combination of Reshiram/Zekrom zombie and everything.

Not only do Kyurem's base stats suck, but it has the worst defensive typing out of anything, ever. It's actually considered BL. Well, at least it isn't as bad as 'Gigas... but I suppose a forme is still a possibility.

And wait, why are people talking about how the figure "looks" like Kyurem? Isn't it the question mark ball that we're speculating about? From what I see, the "question mark ball" looks like a ball.

EDIT: If it's the figure next to the Zekrom on the bottom you guys are talking about, it is a normal Kyurem, and so is the figure next to the picture of Kyurem. The same figure is next to both.

BrOkenICE said:
Well ignoring the first post [like I did last time] I still think Kyurem is going to get at least one form[e]. Kyurem's base stats is lower than the others, which wouldn't make sense.

Plus with the combination of Reshiram/Zekrom zombie and everything.

Yet you're still quick to draw conclusions. It could just as easily be Kyurem is there to look dead, etc. to show the non-energy part of the trio.

I don't think giving reasons that I stood by for quite some time makes my conclusion "quick".

Using your method of judgement, can't I say the same thing about your conclusion?

BrOkenICE said:
I don't think giving reasons that I stood by for quite some time makes my conclusion "quick".

Using your method of judgement, can't I say the same thing about your conclusion?

My conclusion? I never gave my conclusion if you reread my two posts. If you want my conclusion I honestly don't care. There's a lot of speculation over two hidden Pokemon, and I honestly doubt Nintendo would hide out two "new" Pokemon the same year they came out with an all new generation. All I was stating is that it looks like people are overspeculating and it could just be the Meloetta formes as someone else already stated, and that Kyurem is just a single forme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back