BW/BW2 new fossils

dwarfstar123 said:
raikou has features from a smiladon, and/or a trasmanian tiger, but it is a DOG. thats why the group are called, three legendary DOGS.

i would like to see a paracretherium, the largest land mammal the walk the planet.

EDIT~~
What about the strange but cool looking Platybelodon. here is what 1 looks like...
scan0019.jpg
That is a great idea:) this creature was huge this big

Maybe it could be a pokemon bases on a leviathan(hope that's spelt right)

Attachments

• 220px-Paraceratherium_size.jpg
    220px-Paraceratherium_size.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
I would personally like to see a pokemon based off of Pikaia that has more that one evolution. The second stage could be like a Cephalaspis and the third could be an ancient tetrapod. The second should be based off an Opabinia or some other Cambrian fossils, or maybe a three stage evolution of a Mesonychid such as Pakicetus into a toothed whale like Basilosaurus. Oh, and to whoever said third gen fossils were no good, :p!!!

Anorith said:
I would personally like to see a pokemon based off of Pikaia that has more that one evolution. The second stage could be like a Cephalaspis and the third could be an ancient tetrapod. The second should be based off an Opabinia or some other Cambrian fossils, or maybe a three stage evolution of a Mesonychid such as Pakicetus into a toothed whale like Basilosaurus. Oh, and to whoever said third gen fossils were no good, :p!
Fossils cannot have a 3-staged evolution.

The Fossil itself is the basic stage, like Bulbasaur. Next, for example, Anorith is the first stage, like Ivysaur. And Armaldo is the second stage just like Venusaur is.

By added an extra evolution we would get third staged Pokemon, which obviously don't exist.

Pokequaza said:
Fossils cannot have a 3-staged evolution.

The Fossil itself is the basic stage, like Bulbasaur. Next, for example, Anorith is the first stage, like Ivysaur. And Armaldo is the second stage just like Venusaur is.

By added an extra evolution we would get third staged Pokemon, which obviously don't exist.

So based on your logic, the egg of a pokemon should be the first stage. The fossil simply replaces the egg until it's been bred.

I think there needs to be five pokemon released again, just like gen 1. Aerodactyl needs a counterpart, too!

Kabuto, Kabutops
Omanyte, Omastar
Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl's spot would be perfect for an archaeopteryx pokemon; altho any of the feathered dromeosaurids (read:raptors etc) would work as well. A feathered equivalent. It's all I want ;n; .

We should get some mammalian fossils. I'm thinking Sabre-Toothed Tiger and perhaps a Giant Sloth.

I'd be interested if they made a mammalian fossil since they haven't yet.
Also, and actual T-rex pokemon. Like, a crystalline 'rex, that could be a cool design :D

monpyro97 said:
T-Rex and Veloceraptor FTW.Even if i think that Rampardos is a T-rex?

it looks nothing like a trex, its based on a pachycephalosaurus(sorry bout the spelling)

BlackCat said:
We should get some mammalian fossils. I'm thinking Sabre-Toothed Tiger and perhaps a Giant Sloth.

its about time for a giant ground sloth!

if gf follows the pattern then i expect 2 new dinosaur mons, i really like the idea of a velociraptor that evolves into a trex
or maybe gf willl start with mamals and we'll see a giant ground sloth and a glyptodon family

I just hope we get a triceratops Pokemon. Not sure what the second one could be. Now that I think about it, Raikou pretty much is a saber-tooth tiger, sooo... :/

I'm tired of those reptile fossils... lets get some others! Like another said: Lets get a Sabertoth cat :3

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I just hope we get a triceratops Pokemon. Not sure what the second one could be. Now that I think about it, Raikou pretty much is a saber-tooth tiger, sooo... :/

bastiodon is a triceratop and possibly, to a lesser extent, aggron
and i like the idea of a brontosaurs mon/mokele mbembe(cryptid hunters ftw!)

Playerking95 said:
Saber tooth tiger and probably a stegosaurs.

Shining Raikou says hi! But, yeah I look forward to new fossil Pokemon. I'm surprised we haven't seen them yet, considering we saw Gen 4's fossil Pokemon pretty early.

Shining Raikou says hi! But, yeah I look forward to new fossil Pokemon. I'm surprised we haven't seen them yet, considering we saw Gen 4's fossil Pokemon pretty early.[/QUOTE]
People have proven me wrong okay so don't quote an old post after someone else has corrected me. Or maybe another Ankylosaurus or however you spell it.

Playerking95 said:
Shining Raikou says hi! But, yeah I look forward to new fossil Pokemon. I'm surprised we haven't seen them yet, considering we saw Gen 4's fossil Pokemon pretty early.
People have proven me wrong okay so don't quote an old post after someone else has corrected me. Or maybe another Ankylosaurus or however you spell it.
[/quote]

Sorry, sorry, didn't feel like digging through the thread.

Well there's been 2 herbivorous dinos in gen 4, and a flying one in Gen 1. So some good options for dinos in this gen could be s T.Rex or velociraptor, a dimetrodon, and/or a plesiosaurus.

Prehistoric mammals like a sabertooth tiger and a mammmoth or some other related subspecies would be good.

I'd love to see a Dunkleosteus based creature, but it would probably be better suited as an evo for Relicanth:

dunkleosteus.jpg

Back