BW/BW2 new fossils

tyrannitard

fire pokemon master
In each generation (besides genII) there have been at least 2 fossil pokemon introduced, what fossils do you expect to see in genV?

Personally, i think we'll see a velocoraptor(sorry for the spelling)/T-Rex family and maybe a stegosaurus family

I want a Velociraptor too and maybe some kind of Saber Tothed Tiger as well. All i know is that they should definetly have more Fossils but they should be able to be "Resurected" by walking with he m in your Pokewalker or something instead. Like, maybe now the Fossils would be considered as actual Pokemon that are in you're party, (Like Eggs) ,instead of just Items. What ever the Fossils are, i hope their cool, are good in battles, and are treated with more respected. :p

They need to introduce some fossils from the JURASSIC period. Now those DINOS where awesome to the max!

I kinda thought the new unnamed pokemon (I say we should call him something for now... How about... 'Kaseryuu' Kase from 'Kaseki' (Fossil) and 'ryuu' (Dragon)? ) looks like a fossil 'mon. It would be awesome to have a fossil-dragon :D

lol, obviously the Doduo line isn't based on the dodo bird *snicker*

it's just in the name but it is actually based on ostriches

I would DIE to have a saber toothed cat! But a raptor would be cool too. I dont want to go over to some ruins and rock smash over and over again to get a fossil. I like the underground feature, you can get revives and stones as well.

"Name origin
Doduo's name seems to be a combination of dodo, an extinct, flightless bird, and duo, meaning a pair. Its Japanese name is simply Dodo."

Isn't the "Saber-tooth cat" quota already filled?

Stegosaurus is due for some love. A Mosasaurus would be cool too.

cocowoushi said:
Isn't the "Saber-tooth cat" quota already filled?

Stegosaurus is due for some love. A Mosasaurus would be cool too.

Raikou Right?(FINALLY! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! I still want a tiger though, Raikou's not enough)

I'd like to see Spino.

Playerking95 said:
I don't think Raikou is a saber tooth tiger.

... Dude, seriously? I don't think this even constitutes getting pictures for evidence. It's just REALLY OBVIOUS.

According to bulbapedia:
"Raikou is based on the 雷獣 raijū, a thunder demon of Japanese lore. In regards to physical build, it most closely represents Smilodon fatalis, a well-known but extinct species of wildcat often referred to as a saber-toothed tiger. Its color and pattern scheme seems to resemble a Tiger's or a Thylacine's. Raikou is particularly based on the Thunder and Lightning gods of most cultures surrounding the world. The flowing purple mane on its back is likely meant to invoke the image of a cumulonimbus cloud, the cloud type most often associated with thunderstorms."
So... Yeah..

Back