BW/BW2 new fossils

Uh i checked bulbapedia's page about it but i guess i didn't check the orgin of species anyway is Raikou a fossil Pokemon? Because this is about fossil Pokemon i would like to see a fossilized Saber tooth tiger pokemon that was dug up.

You dont even have to check Bulbapedia! Take a look at Raikou. Is it really that hard? And no, (s)he it not a fossil pokemon. I was talking about Sabertooth tigers, and Raikou came up.

raikou has features from a smiladon, and/or a trasmanian tiger, but it is a DOG. thats why the group are called, three legendary DOGS.

i would like to see a paracretherium, the largest land mammal the walk the planet.

EDIT~~
What about the strange but cool looking Platybelodon. here is what 1 looks like...
scan0019.jpg

dwarfstar123 said:
raikou has features from a smiladon, and/or a trasmanian tiger, but it is a DOG. thats why the group are called, three legendary DOGS.

Legendary BEASTS actually.
conwaykoheiplz.jpg

It's a sabertoothed Tiger; I really don't see how/why anyone could argue otherwise.

The reason the debate is brought up though is because thus far fossils really haven't followed the pattern of already established pokemon origins. Could ANOTHER saber-toothed cat appear? Sure, but I doubt it.

dwarfstar123 said:

Raikou is a saber-tooth tiger
Entei is a lion-dog
Suicuine is a wolf
Thus they aren't dogs but the beasts.

I would love to see a raptor and a I'm still waiting for my triceratops that is rock/electric because I want the horns to have a triangle of electricity :) and if its a fossil it has to be rock.

Spino feels unloved. I also want a raptor. T-Rex, eh, it can wait. And its the legendary beasts, to dwarfstar.

KnightEdge112 said:
I would love to see a raptor and a I'm still waiting for my triceratops that is rock/electric because I want the horns to have a triangle of electricity :) and if its a fossil it has to be rock.
I don't know.. I always got a triceratops feel from Bastiodon, and to a lesser extent, Aagron.

Unless you mean specifically an Electric version.

cocowoushi said:
I don't know.. I always got a triceratops feel from Bastiodon, and to a lesser extent, Aagron.

Unless you mean specifically an Electric version.

Well maybe it just they don't cut it for me, but only if aagron and bastiodon had a baby then I will call that a Triceratops. I would prefer for it be an electric version

KnightEdge112 said:
Well maybe it just they don't cut it for me, but only if aagron and bastiodon had a baby then I will call that a Triceratops. I would prefer for it be an electric version
An electric fossil pokemon? Awesome :D
(By the way, I like your avatar :p)

Many of the fossil Pokemon aren't based off of Dinosaurs, but more off of sea life. Both Kabutops, Omastar, and they're whole lines are water type. Kabtops resembles eurypterids, prehistoric arthropods which hunted in seas and rivers. Kabuto is based off of horseshoe crabs and Trilobites. Both Omastar and Omanite are based off of a type of ammonite, which are extinct marine animals. Cradily and Lileep are based off of sea lilies. Armaldo is based off of Anomalocaris, which lived in the water. Anorith is also based off of a Anomalocaris, but also appears to be based on a Trilobite, which both lived in the water. Aerodactyl is based off a pterosaurs, and Rampardos and Bastiodon are definitely not water type or anything related to water, but we should definitely look to water as one of the probable fossils in 5th generation. Personally, I want a fossil tree (Something like Sudowoodo and Abomasnow mixed) and a fossil Kronosaurus. Although the Idea of an electric fossil sounds cool, some millions of years ago, the animals probably didn't have electricity. (I can see flaws with this argument, though)

(All the facts on what Pokemon are based off of came from Bulbapedia)

I would like to see a Megaladon Water/Dark or Water/Psychic. Another cool one would be Edmontonia As a Grass/Rock or Grass/Ground. And Finally Saber Tooth Tiger as a Dark/Fire or Dark/electric Even though Raikou is Electric.
Pic Below is From Deviantart and its by ~darksilvania

[attachment=5606]

Attachments

• Roaring_lightings_by_darksilvania.jpg
    Roaring_lightings_by_darksilvania.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 46
rockinpikachu said:

He's referring to an evolution theory where there was a doglike creature who eventually adapted to the sea and became what we see as a whale.

tyking16 said:
He's referring to an evolution theory where there was a doglike creature who eventually adapted to the sea and became what we see as a whale.
I thought it was a whale who 'evolved' into a dog?

I really want to see a Velociraptor considering they have made no dinosaur pokemon so far that i remember, and Velociraptors are awesome. And someone correct me if i'm wrong, isn't grovyle supposed to be based on the idea that dinosaurs evolved into feathered creatures?

If Isshu is really based of new-york, the fossil pokemon should be based of fossils found near there, like the Coelophysis, which looks like a Velociraptor, or the Eurypterus, which is some sort of fat marine scorpion lobster.

^^^
Yeah, you're right, well, more like some dinosaurs were feathered creatures.

They should do ice age fossils, they have a lot of fossils that are before the dinos. (they meaning the pokemon company)

Back