BW/BW2 New Form For Kyurem?

Do You Think Kyurem Deserves A New Form?

• Yes

Votes: 44 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does moves not yet learn-able have to be linked to Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram?
They can possibly be for some Pokemon that have yet to be released via event like Genesect or Meloetta.
And besides, every Pokemon who aren't symmetrical don't need new form and neither are all Pokemon anatomically correct.

Delta, everyone here is in agreement that they are made for kyurem, zekrom, or reshiram. The names ofthe moves seem to link the three and nintendo doesnt go around giving powerful and signature like moves to non-legends. All the facts point to zekrom, reshiram, or kyurem getting this. There are no electric/ice or fire/ice combinations that would make sense to get this, and ther are no other pokemon that have such a strong link of those 3 types.

Delta said:
Why does moves not yet learn-able have to be linked to Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram?
They can possibly be for some Pokemon that have yet to be released via event like Genesect or Meloetta.
And besides, every Pokemon who aren't symmetrical don't need new form and neither are all Pokemon anatomically correct.

In addition to what SpaceBehemoth said, Genesect and Meloetta already have their own signature moves, Techno Blast and Relic Song respectively.

keldeo91 said:
Delta said:
Why does moves not yet learn-able have to be linked to Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram? They can possibly be for some Pokemon that have yet to be released via event like Genesect or Meloetta. And besides, every Pokemon who aren't symmetrical don't need new form and neither are all Pokemon anatomically correct.
In addition to what SpaceBehemoth said, Genesect and Meloetta already have their own signature moves, Techno Blast and Relic Song respectively.
In conclusion...Kyurem is closely related to reshiram and zekrom...so to point it out any new move kyurem learns in pokemon gray is related to all the signature moves to frusion bolt and frusion flare...

Metalizard said:
There's a key item in BW's code called "God Stone" which is grey-colored.

What's the description of it, and can you use it like the Gracidea Flower?

And I think Kyurem is kinda like Shedinja, for obvious purposes of the backstory of the trio; I also believe there's going to be atleast one new forme, due to of course common theory: The two moves he learns. Think about it, why give him two moves that JUST so happens to have Fire and Electricity in it, and the two other dragons just so happen to be Electric and Fire.

It has been already established that Ice Burn and Freeze Shock have connection with Reshiram and Zekrom.

What if it gets two forms? For each move respectively.
Ohohohoho, speculation, speculation.
icon_devil.gif

Well, at this point there are people who understand the common speculation. Then people like delta come on, pose a question, and we rewrite the entire theory for them. Maybe we should wait for some news or a brand new idea before this thread continues posting the same stuff again.

Gary Walsh said:
BrOkenICE said:
EDiT: I think Gary is about to post his famous paragraphs.
EDiT 2: Was I wrong? :<

Storm clouds gather and the wind begins to blow, haha. Had to kick my brother off the computer, I should stop browsing on my iPod so much so I can respond to things quicker, I don't even try fighting auto-correct…and we're already on the third page, woops…

To address the situation at hand though, I should ask Shining Dragon: what constitutes the makeup of an abnormal Pokémon? I sure hope no one ever finds the answer to that question, perhaps it'd be a sad day for Pokémon…something to think about <insert introspective wink>.

However, and not to belabor the nitty gritty, but we can ascertain that it's factually incorrect to say symmetry is a universal given in the appearance of Pokémon from known species, as is the case with real-world organisms. Take everything from Weezing to Unown to Absol to Torterra and beyond as your case study. Perhaps Kyurem's "wings" are in fact icy structures not connected to its body as protein-based, instead forming externally in random shapes – there are an infinite number of reasons for saying one wing is shaped and bent different than the other, ultimately it's all Game Freak's creative inspiration, something that doesn't need to work symmetrically either…

I think Hyperbeem proposed a good way to reform this thread:
Hyperbeem said:
Make this thread something about potential forms and how they could help change (let's keep the discussion objective) Pokemon competitively or aesthetically. Then we might get good discussion.

While it may be trivial to discuss innate sentiments towards whether or not a Pokémon may or may not get another form, discussing the prospects of new forms themselves is incredibly constructive. That's however not to say you shouldn't discuss the potential existence of a new form; if you want to express your thoughts on the prospect that a Pokémon might get another form(s), don't simply shout out your gut feeling, flesh out your argument or theory with examples and evidence from the Pokémon canon, give people reason to believe that a new form could appear in the future – after all, Giratina's Origin Form wasn't an accident, at least if one payed close enough attention. I understand the romance one would feel in Kyurem having a new form(s), in fact I share it completely. However, the fact of the matter is that if you're going to present the thought of such forms to a discussion intended to be intellectually-based or in some way grounded with an extent of logic, as this thread may be, you need to formulate a basis by which the question of your thoughts could be feasibly true without wishful thinking or the connection of lofty coincidences. So, to everyone attacking Shining Dragon, realize the discussion posed is completely valid, the focus just needs to be shifted to justifying Kyurem's supposed forms with present, substantial, ingame hints or evidence, and discussing the impacts of those forms therein. I'm gonna leave the thread open on that basis, but otherwise, if the discussion veers towards pure speculation as the trend is now, things can be discussed in The Future Games Speculation Thread.
Wow, I was both impressed and annoyed by your post.

But to add to the discussion, yeah I think Kyurem will have at least 1 new form in "Gray". I think the back story and how they designed it supports the theory.

SpaceBehemoth said:
Well, at this point there are people who understand the common speculation. Then people like delta come on, pose a question, and we rewrite the entire theory for them. Maybe we should wait for some news or a brand new idea before this thread continues posting the same stuff again.

I posted mainly because of my second point. I noticed a few people were mentioning that kyurem looked weird and so that it might get a new form.
And this is just a speculation on Kyurem itself as mentioned earlier too. So if anyone else posts something like that again I'd just ignore them.

I dont quite follow that, sorry. But I believe that this thread is specifically for Kyurems speculation of a new form, and that its not kyruem in general.

Now, Who says that It will have a new form? MAYBE it will. MAYBE it won't. MAYBE, once/if, Gray comes out and, Like Y, C, and E, No new form.

If Gray does come out, I think it could get a new form. Like in the final battle with N, instead of Reshiram/Zekrom, it could be Kyurem/Kyurem.

Actually, thats a interesting point. How will the battle with N go? If one of you gets Kyrurem, what would the other get? This is more future games specualtion, but to make it fit in here, do you guys think kyrurem will be able to split its new form?

Uh, I'd presume that if you get Kyurem, N would get both Zekrom and Reshiram. Now that would be neat. Epic double battle right there. And at that point...maybe Kyurem would split?

Thats what I was thinking, I feel like Kyurem shouldnt split, so someone has to get him, but to balance it, The other (presumably N) needs to get its opposite. Since both reshiram and zekrom have already been done in black and white respectively, using the, both would make sense. However, the legendary v legendary theory that seems to make sense here would kill that. If anyone actually followed that please say so and wel keep discussing 0_0.

Um, they wouldnt be able to. If they were we would know it by now. Like Origin Giratina only being in platinums coding, the same will be true for this one if there is a new form.

There are just so many things they could change about Kyurem. They could change him into a tank like Pokemon.

About the electricity, no I doubt it. It would be unfair to Reshiram to give him just an electric form. Theyd make a fire one too if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back