NEW DP Promos! + DP06!

RE: NEW DP Promos!

increpar said:
Ok so this is the new promo list for now.... i might have shieldon and cranidos mixed up but they are 6 & 7.
i might also have the starter lv x mixed up but they are 9,10 & 11
Diamond & Pearl Promos
1. Turtwig
2. Chimchar
3. Piplup
4. Pachirisu
5. Tropical Wind
6. Shieldon
7.Cranidos
8.Bunery
9.infernape lvx
10.tortera lv x
11.Empoleon lv x
12.Lucario lv x

8.Bunery!? whats it being released from and do you have a pic!?:D

Though Lv.X's are now being in Tin's, the ones from the original set are going to be worth a lot more.

Yeah! The Torterra is just sweet! The artwork for ALL of them is 150%! Those guys are gonna be MINE!! I can't wait for them to come out! Empoleon ROCKS!

I don't know if any one noticed but the new Lv.Xs look like they're doing they're poke-powers while the old ones look like they are doing they're attack in their pictures. What do you think?

?man said:
I don't know if any one noticed but the new Lv.Xs look like they're doing they're poke-powers while the old ones look like they are doing they're attack in their pictures. What do you think?

Someone mentioned that about Torterra earlier, but meh, i think its just random poses :p

I love the artwork on these. I can't wait to get my overage back from school. I'll be buying each of the tins.

RE: NEW DP Promos! + DP08!

The tins look cool I can't wait for them to come out...wait, they already are *smacks head*

The release for the tins could be longer in Malaysia right ? We haven't even got DP2 yet :F and the new Infernape lv.X's artwork looks like he is forming a snowball from thin-air. :F

Looks like Australia might be missing out on them... (*crys in a corner*)...as we missed out on Pachi already.

Light Venusaur said:
Looks like Australia might be missing out on them... (*crys in a corner*)...as we missed out on Pachi already.

We will not be missing out on them. That would be a very stupid mistake on Croftminster's part. If anything, we will be "delayed" by about a year or two before we get them.

Oh gee, I wonder where our Worlds 06 decks are that we were promised last october...

Krucifier said:
Light Venusaur said:

We will not be missing out on them. That would be a very stupid mistake on Croftminster's part. If anything, we will be "delayed" by about a year or two before we get them.

Oh gee, I wonder where our Worlds 06 decks are that we were promised last october...
True.
I got the 05 (the Tyranny & Medicham ex one's) around March this year....but what I realy wanted was the Eeveelutions deck...as I was missing Espeon ex (well @ the time I only had a fake one....same w/Flygon ex (LM))
*Goes to link this page on Crofty also*

**edit 1: I mispelt something so I went back to fix it**
***edit 2: I mispelt something again so I went back to fix it***

SuicuneEX said:
Do you have Lucario Level X? IF SO, PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEE PM ME!

I've got the Japanese one (it's the same art that the one in your sig has)....but I'm not tradeing it as it's my 1st Lv.X)).

I went to the news files & I found this: date: 15th Aug. 07
News-Aug_15_07.png

Back