NEW DP Promos! + DP06!

Arri

Aspiring Trainer
09Torterra.jpg
10Infernape.jpg
11empoleon.jpg

DP09, DP10, DP11. Available in the Diamond & Pearl 2007 Holiday Tins. Pictures from multiple Ebay auctions.

targetpro.jpg

DP06, Buneary! Also pictured, DP08, Cranidos! Available in Mysterious Treasures Value Packs. Includes: 1 MT Booster, 1 POP3 Booster, 1 DP Promo. $4.99
Credit for finding DP08 goes to increpar.

Buneary.jpg

My Scan :D

Discuss!

RE: NEW DP Promos!

whoa those look awesome im gonna pick one of those tins up maybe all of them there artwork is awesome

The tins should be out sometime this week or next week. Some people are saying Meijers already has the tins on sale.

they look very nice. these would be my first promo lv.x for my collection

Arri said:
The tins should be out sometime this week or next week. Some people are saying Meijers already has the tins on sale.

Wow, the value of lv.X's has been reduced to tins.... that's just sad.
the cards look alright, I like the Torterra the best, and Empoleon looks kinda... off.

Is Torterra gasping, or inhaling?

Lol, Infernape's hand is glowing :D.

ash ketchup said:
Is Torterra gasping, or inhaling?

Torterra: *gasps* I've been de-valued!

In all seriousness, I don't like any of them.

I like the old Infernape better,personally. Its sad how $50-$60 cards will now be worth less than $20.99...

ash ketchup said:
I like the old Infernape better,personally. Its sad how $50-$60 cards will now be worth less than $20.99...

The originals are only going for about 25$ on eBay right now.

Right NOW, but they USED to be $50-$60...

Yeah, but they didn't go from 50$ to 25$ because of those tins. That happened after generic supply and demand. The tins will bring the prce down even more, though.

Back