NEW DP Promos! + DP06!

RE: NEW DP Promos!

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Names? lol

haha, http://www.toywiz.com/pobcocagabco.html

They have it for december, though most websites have it for september.

Well, I guess it's not a huge deal, since japan gets lv.X's in starter decks >_>
I'd laugh if an errated Empoleon in the alternate artwork came out. It would be wort soo much $_$

Arri ya n00b, those are the regular Pokemon, not the lv. X's -_- jk bout the n00b part

Master of the six kings said:
Well, I guess it's not a huge deal, since japan gets lv.X's in starter decks >_>
I'd laugh if an errated Empoleon in the alternate artwork came out. It would be wort soo much $_$

Arri ya n00b, those are the regular Pokemon, not the lv. X's -_- jk bout the n00b part

No, the websites show the regular card. Thats what we though we were going to get. A re-print of DP. What we got was these LV.X, thats why its new.

and how does he know that? Those are the holiday tins. We all new about the holiday tins. They are not going to just change the tins just like that.

Wizzblade said:
and how does he know that? Those are the holiday tins. We all new about the holiday tins. They are not going to just change the tins just like that.

People over at Pokegym have already bought there tins and have there cards.

Woah.

I thought it was common knowledge...

The promo's in these tins are reprinted D/P Lvl. X's with ALTERNATE ARTWORK.

Then could you have one of them scan it and post the link? It's nothing personal, as I'm sure you haven't made this up, but I still would like to have full factual proof before i save my money up.

But according to wpm's update a while back they are the normal ones... These are the same tins, right?

Krucifier said:
Woah.

I thought it was common knowledge...

The promo's in these tins are reprinted D/P Lvl. X's with ALTERNATE ARTWORK.

I thought they were going to be A. Reprints from the DP set, with reg. set numbers, or B. Reprints from the DP set, with DP promo set numbers.

Alt. Art never crossed my mind, especially since this art hasnt been over in Japan.

Master of the six kings said:
Then could you have one of them scan it and post the link? It's nothing personal, as I'm sure you haven't made this up, but I still would like to have full factual proof before i save my money up.

Sure, ill see if the guys can post a sign with the card and take a pic or a scan.
Wizzblade said:
But according to wpm's update a while back they are the normal ones... These are the same tins, right?

Thats my guess since theres no other tins that ive heard of. Im going to contact the ebay listers to see what tins they got them from.

but how can they just change whats in the tins just like that? I don't believe it. Plus, you haven't given any proof besides an ebay auction.

Wizzblade said:
but how can they just change whats in the tins just like that? I don't believe it. Plus, you haven't given any proof besides an ebay auction.

Someone at Pokemon USA marketing making an error wouldnt come to me as a shock.

Back