NEW DP Promos! + DP06!

RE: NEW DP Promos!

Wizzblade said:
With images? With thousands of advertisemants on thousands of sites?

Pokemon USA would just have to make 1 mistake on the image. They then send that image to there distributors and ta-da, thats how one error spreads to thousands of sites.

We'll, ive contacted the 2 different ebay users who listed the cards. Messaged the 1 guy who bought his tins today. Now to wait.

The pokegym guy sent me this, http://www.freewebs.com/infernapecardpic/stuff.jpg

Back says Diamond & Pearl Collectors tin, might be a different tin, Gonna ask the guy, wait. Nope. Guy said same design, Got these cards.

1 Ebay lister said that the tin he got the cards from didnt say holiday, asking if the tin designs are different from the Holidays one.

Arri said:
09Torterra.jpg
10Infernape.jpg
11empoleon.jpg

DP09, DP10, DP11. Available in the Diamond & Pearl 2007 Holiday Tins. Pictures from multiple Ebay auctions.

Discuss!
If anyone of you looked closely @ the Illus. It's done by the same person....
If you asked me. I'd say that these are fake...
Coz about 9am (GMT+10/Sydney time) I went to look @ the offcial Japanese TCG website & there's nothing on them.

Light Venusaur said:
Arri said:
09Torterra.jpg
10Infernape.jpg
11empoleon.jpg

DP09, DP10, DP11. Available in the Diamond & Pearl 2007 Holiday Tins. Pictures from multiple Ebay auctions.

Discuss!
Coz about 9am (GMT+10/Sydney time) I went to look @ the offcial Japanese TCG website & there's nothing on them.

But they havent been released in Japan, thats why they wouldnt be on the Japanese TCG website.

Master of the six kings said:
oh crude, they are fake. They already fixed the erata on Empoleon, so they would be watching more closely. And it would say Poke-Body and not Poke-poer.

Bummer, busted.

The Poke-Body Empoleons were the mistakes, not the Poke-Powers.

-_- I blame the n000b that said he had an errated Poke-Body version of Empoloen. No duh MOT6k :B, *smacks-self*

Still, I want to see what the tim looks like. I don't like rumors...

Master of the six kings said:
-_- I blame the n000b that said he had an errated Poke-Body version of Empoloen. No duh MOT6k :B, *smacks-self*

Still, I want to see what the tim looks like. I don't like rumors...

There are Poke-Body versions of empleon, they've been fixed though. Ill put both versions up in a minute

error.jpg
1empoleon.jpg

The Poke-Body Error one on the left, The Correct and Fixed on the Right

ebay guy answered back it's a tin with the three main D&P guys on the sides and the main guy that matches the card you get on it. " Sounds like the holiday tins

Light Venusaur said:
Arri said:
09Torterra.jpg
10Infernape.jpg
11empoleon.jpg

Discuss!

That's odd because so we're the originals so I don't see a problem

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Light Venusaur said:
Arri said:
09Torterra.jpg
10Infernape.jpg
11empoleon.jpg

Discuss!

That's odd because so we're the originals so I don't see a problem

Yup, the artists always make different poses of the art
11.jpg
20.jpg

Woah! Cool Pachi. The Japanese did it again -_-. The new Empoleon looks like its sliding...

I just hope that it's comming out in Malaysia, if it does, I'm buying.:F

I hope they come out in England, though I think I'll want the Lucario Lv.X one more.
The artwork for all of them are very cool though.

Arri said:
09Torterra.jpg
10Infernape.jpg
11empoleon.jpg

Discuss!

Nice artwork & they look as if they are gonna come out from the card... :D

Jigglypuff13 said:
I hope they come out in England, though I think I'll want the Lucario Lv.X one more.
The artwork for all of them are very cool though.

Agreed!

They have way better artwork than the originals. And also I like that Parischu!

Ok so this is the new promo list for now.... i might have shieldon and cranidos mixed up but they are 6 & 7.
i might also have the starter lv x mixed up but they are 9,10 & 11
Diamond & Pearl Promos
1. Turtwig
2. Chimchar
3. Piplup
4. Pachirisu
5. Tropical Wind
6. Shieldon
7.Cranidos
8.Bunery
9.infernape lvx
10.tortera lv x
11.Empoleon lv x
12.Lucario lv x

I think the torterra and infernape are an improvement. But there is something about the empoleon that does not look right.

Back