TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Update (finally!): Porygon!

Wow, these are great, CMP.
When I first saw them on PCM, It about blew my mind clean open.
(In case you still remember me, CMP, I am brobro70 on PCM).
Keep these up, these are the best fakes I have seen in years.

OMG. Houndour .. Brilliant. Reminds me of my own dog. Reckless Bark as FC has already said
is a good hound-style attack. Wonder why I can't have a creative mind like yours...

Haven't been many cards recently, CMP! Don't worry, I can wait, I know you've got pharmacy classes and life is more than Pokemon!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. New cards coming soon -- I promise!

ya take as much time as you need

Some guys might be patient but I'm not :D I can't wait for more Neo Redux style :D

I've been out of it for a while... but these are excellent.
How nice to come back from a break and to see loads of new cards!
Good work as always, CMP.

To commemorate the English name reveal of the BW starters, it's my plan to get this set up and running again ASAP.

I've missed you CMP... The world of faking was a poorer place without you. But good news with my blanks - I created a document with which I can create more, bar the metal and colourless types because of their backgrounds.

*Yawn ... just woke up .. hey wait! Isn't that CMP's Thread? ... *

This means you'll be getting the Neo Redux back on life again? Huzzah!
Let's pop the beers if you're over age!
Sadly I'm under age.

Wow... these are incredible.
Love the different types being true to the games. Keep it up, these are the best fakes I've seen!

I wish we could see these in stores! I would deffinatly buy them.

It seems your Pikachu link goes to a picture of the Raichu card (at least for me). You may want to change that.

It goes to Raichu for me as well.

As promised...
snivy.png
oshawott.png

Tepig coming soon!

Also, thank you Scizorliscious and TCG for pointing out the Pikachu/Raichu error. That is fixed as well.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Unova invasion!

I just noticed this? WHAT?
Wow, these are truly amazing. I will be frequently checking this thread for updates now, LOL.
Great work, CMP. Keep it up. I can't wait to see more work from you.

I had a BLAST reading through your cards, and while there are some tiny wording errors, there is one that stands out to me: Arbok.
His second attack states that the defending Pokemon must be paralyzed to work. However, during YOUR turn, unless you use a power like Articuno MD's, that is impossible. Since I doubt that was what you meant, I recon that wording needs work.

Thanks for that, Lou Cypher. Some things like that slip through the cracks. I'll fix it ASAP!

And while there may be some wording errors, the majority of the text is taken from actual Neo-era cards, in which wording was different than today's NoA cards. If you don't mind, I'd love for you to let me know -- I'd like the cards to be as accurate as possible. Once again, thanks!

EDIT: Arbok now reads "If the Defending Pokémon was Paralyzed during your opponent’s last turn, it is Knocked Out." I had a brain fart and grouped Paralysis in with Sleep.

CMP!!! You're back on business!!! And, yeah, amazing O-o. Loving Samurai's Revenge is, like a version of Counter? Except that it deals the same amount of damage right?.
Anyway, you still haven't lost your touch mate.

P.S
Why not use the Starlight Blanks for this without Neo Redux blanks?

Spot on, HoS...Samurai's Revenge is essentially Counter...but Counter is such a boring name! :p And yes, the attack will deal the same amount of damage done to Oshawott.

Thanks for the kind words -- I'm glad the new cards didn't disappoint! I appreciate the suggestion to use the Starlight blanks, but I'll be sticking with the Redux set -- my heart lies in the Neo-era, and the whole point of the set is to bring Gen 3, 4, 5 Pokémon to life on those blanks. Plus, I really made the Starlights as a side project for Alvin -- and they're still a WIP. I have most, if not all the Redux blanks finished.

Back