TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Babies, bugs, and owls!

Yep, Scizorliscious, it's my goal to continue indefinitely. I went with a "/???" for this set, because my first attempt (EX: Vision) was out of 386; I had no idea what to do when the fourth gen came out. It's my goal to have some Trainers and Stadiums, if they're something pertinent relating in-game (along the lines of my Shining Gyarados being the only Redux Shining, as it's the only one with a prominent role in the games).

Anyway, new cards for the day...

noctowlv.png
ledyba.png
tyroguen.png

I'll admit, not some of the more exciting cards out there, but hey, not all of them can be sick legendaries! And plus, Tyrogue is the first Baby Pokémon to make an appearance in the set, and what better a way to introduce Baby Pokémon!

Nice Tyrogue. Loving every thing :D

I can't see anything wrong .. also, what does Gregarious mean?

@HoS - 'gregarious' in animals means living in colonies or loosely organised societies. However, in humans, it means that one enjoys company. I'm not certain which meaning CMP is trying to use, but the two meanings work conveniently together.

Ive been away for an awful long time....well i guess im going to see some more great cards though :)

Anyone have ideas for Pokémon they'd like to see next? Preferably not legendaries, as I'd like to keep those spread out.

Sorry, HoS but I should've mentioned: only Pokemon whose English names have been released...saves me editing time down the road!

Kyurem might not come right away...while I'm 90% sure it will retain its romanized name, we can't be sure. :)

Not quite specifically what you asked for, Alvin, but I can promise it's a necessary lead-up to one you asked for...
magby.png
magmarq.png

The Magmar is an experiment -- because it does evolve from a Pokémon, I always liked the idea of giving it a evo-box (same goes for all the Basics with Babies in their families). The reasoning behind the final design is that Stage 1s have a sole line across the card, while Stage 2s have two lines, so naturally, Basics with evo-boxes should have none. Let me know what you guys think -- if you like it, I'll need to update a few others as well.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: My baby's on FIRE!

I'm just hoping you haven't done this before cause I didn't see it on the front post....
Umbreon! (my fav Pokemon :D)
Loving the Magby especially the attack name ;)

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: My baby's on FIRE!

Nope, Jayj, I haven't done any of the Eeveelutions...yet! I'm still toying with potential ideas for the lot.

Here's what's coming soon...
-Ledian
-Magmortar
-Burmy + evos (with special blanks for Wormadam)

I'd like to get Spinarak and Ariados done as well (following 'dex order for the Gen IIs...) as well as Bonsly and Sudowoodo (depending on how the Basic w/ evo-box idea goes down).

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: New blank (kind of). Check it out and give me your comments!

I actually really like it, both by design and by concept. They evolve from a Pokémon, so technically they should have an evo box. Simple as that.

Can I make spoilers for you again CMP? It gives my vocabulary a bit of a work out.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: New blank (kind of). Check it out and give me your comments!

Oh wow, that Magmar is totally realistic. I mean, proper style of art for Neo cards. Searing Jab is "counter" based so I love it :D.
Energy Fuse is of course beastly. People, don't judge it by the pathetic 10+ on the side!

Of course I have nothing much to say about Magby. It's just you, showing your usual colors :D.
Keep it up.

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the feedback you give me.

@Alvin: Sure! Any in particular you'd like to do? Thanks!

@HoS: How do you like the "Basic w/ evo-box" on the Magmar?

ledian.png

I think you should do Monozu (the basic hydra Pokemon from Gen 5)

Right now I'm only doing Pokémon with revealed English names, but are there any Gen I-IV monsters you'd like to see Gr8Ampharos?

Nice Ledian! I'd love to do Magmortar, but I'll do whoever you want me to!

The basic with the evo box actually has a nice feel to it. I love how the ... umm .. bar..? in the circle stops after going for around 2 cm.

Great work on the other cards too. Lovely Ledian o_O

New cards! Finishing the "Mag-" line, we have Magmortar, and the Eeveelution talk inspired me.

eeveem.png
magmortar.png

Eevee's power is a throwaway standard, but I like the attack (even if it will hardly ever be used based on the power!). Magmortar is really designed with Magmar's attacks in mind and are good follow-ups. Charring the Defending Pokémon as a Magmar can have serious benefits later down the line as a Magmortar.

Great work , on Eevee , great attack and great artwork , it's just so WOW ... Now I think this will be a stupid question , but what it Char counter ? It is on Scorch from Magmortar .

Back