TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Nekoban Ryo, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Nekoban Ryo Schizoid Manchild
    Nekoban Ryo

The first card I ever made for FrozenFeather was a Ninetales, so of course I had to make one with his new Shiny Ninetales art!

I know the Burned Condition didn't officially exist until Expedition in 2002, but let's pretend it did and that the effect is synonymous with a Char counter (isn't removed via Benching). (Char counter was too wordy and didn't look nice on the card.)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    Ice Arceus and Nyora like this.

2. Nekoban Ryo Schizoid Manchild
    Nekoban Ryo

Another card for FrozenFeather (his art, not mine):

[​IMG]

bbninjas likes this.
  3. Nekoban Ryo Schizoid Manchild
    Nekoban Ryo

FrozenFeather drew my Shiny team, so I turned it into a card! :D

[​IMG]

(I plan on making it a jumbo whenever I get more ink, so I intentionally made it unplayable.)

Ice Arceus and Jabberwock like this.
  4. Nekoban Ryo Schizoid Manchild
    Nekoban Ryo

How to battle Alex in Gold/Silver (Virtual Console only)

Open the Mystery Gift menu (if you haven't already unlocked Mystery Gift, talk to the little girl on the 5th floor of the Goldenrod Department Store). With a television remote handy, press A on your 3Ds and, with the IR ports lined up, type 09705 on the remote control.

If done correctly, there will be a 1/64 (1/32 on Sundays and Wednesdays) chance that you'll find Alex outside Union Cave (Azalea side) during the hour of 10AM or tucked away in Ilex Forst during the hour of 7PM. His morning team includes Pineco (lv14), Wartortle (lv18), and Shiny Eevee (lv16) while his evening team includes Dunsparce (lv14), Lickitung (lv18), and Shiny Eevee (lv16). If you defeat him, he'll give you a Leaf Stone.

[​IMG]

If you defeated him, Alex will appear later in the game for one final battle—this time in Pewter City. Here his team includes Dunsparce (lv42), Lickitung (lv42), Venomoth (lv42), Omanyte (lv30), Wartortle (lv44), and Shiny Eevee (lv47). (You get nothing for defeating him this time.)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    Jabberwock likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?