TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

RE: Neko's Random Cards: More "Print-It-Yourself" Jumbo Cards! 9/9/14

UPDATE: More printable jumbos added!

I'll probably only do about 3 more of these soon. It may be a while before I do any after that.

RE: Neko's Random Cards: Even More "Print-It-Yourself" Jumbos! 9/11/14

UPDATE: Even more printable jumbos, including a never-before-seen Celebi card!

celebi_fake_card__printed_jumbo__by_karite_kita_neko-d7ysrk6.jpg

This concludes my set of printable jumbo cards. I may make an occasional one here and there in the future, but probably not anytime soon. In the meantime, feel free to download and print any of these for your own collection!

RE: Neko's Random Cards: New Template, Shining Fakemon! 9/24/14

UPDATE: Played around with my Neo blanks to make a new template. Here's a test run featuring my Fakemon, Mizavie!

shining_mizavie_fakemon_card__custom_template__by_karite_kita_neko-d80dd2k.png

Last edited:
RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

Oh Red and Blue, how many hidden Pokémon do you yield? There are quite possibly over 100 considering how many supposedly "unused" slots there are in the games. It took over a year, but I uncovered yet another one!

How to get Fairicity in Pokémon Red/Blue

Requirements:
- Complete Pokédex
- untrained, fainted Exeggcute (via trade)
- Lv100 Chansey with Sing and Soft-Boiled

First, trade an un-trained, fainted Exeggcute from any game to Red or Blue Version. With the fainted Exeggcute in the 1st slot of your party and a Lv100 Chansey with Sing and Soft-Boiled in the 6th, talk to Mr. Fuji in Lavender down. He asks "Has my FLUTE helped you?" An exclamation mark appears above his head and he continues "Oh! That EXEGGCUTE... did you rescue it?" A YES/NO menu pops up. Select YES. "You're such a kind-hearted soul. Here, take this!" Then you receive the Music Box. "The melody from this MUSIC BOX makes abandoned POKéMON more friendly. I'm sure you'll become best friends with EXEGGCUTE someday."

Switch Exeggcute with Chansey. Enter a battle, then use the Music Box to revive Exeggcute by half its HP. After battle, use Chansey's Soft-Boiled to finish restoring Exeggcute's health. Enter another battle and use Sing, switch Chansey with Exeggcute, and let Exeggcute knock out the enemy. Repeat the last part until Exeggcute levels up. When it does, the "Huh? Chansey is evolving!" message pops up (despite Exeggcute being the one that leveled up). "Congratulations! Your CHANSEY evolved into FAIRICITY!" The game will freeze for a few seconds, then its Pokédex entry appears (unlike other evolutions), which you can't access again later. The game returns to the evolution screen and informs you that Fairicity is trying to learn Sky Attack. Fairicity is a Normal/Flying-type Pokémon.

Don't believe me? Here's its Pokédex page!

fairicity_in_pokemon_red_blue_by_karite_kita_neko-d89jao2.gif

Ignore this. I printed them out in high quality on photo-paper and they look good.

Although, for some reason with the sizing it printed a little big. When I did it in draft quality on regular paper it was a good size. I wonder if I mistyped something and just didn't catch it.

An elusive Nekoban Ryo appeared! O_O

Sorry I've been absent so long. I had some issues going on around the time I began my break and, by the time I got back, the site had been updated and wouldn't work properly on my outdated computer. Fortunately, I've got a new one and will try becoming somewhat active again.

Anyway, I just overhauled the first post which was looking really nasty. I hope you guys like the new look.

UPDATE: Those of you who watch me on DeviantArt may have already seen these, but here are some fake creations made since my last visit...

Custom Digimon Line (so far)

Liftbelle RB Pokédex
liftbelle_in_pokemon_red_blue_by_karite_kita_neko-d8if0f2.gif

Custom Gym Badges (free to use)

More fake cards (all art by me, as usual)

And my redesigned Pokémon Trainer OC
pokemon_trainer_xander__oc__by_icycatelf-d9gd2zm.png

That's all for now, but hopefully it won't be too much longer until I have something else to show.

Last edited:
He's BACK!!

I've been really enjoying watching your shining TCG cards, and hope to see more in the future. Those badges are super sleek too. How did you get the shine on them?

He's BACK!!

I've been really enjoying watching your shining TCG cards, and hope to see more in the future. Those badges are super sleek too. How did you get the shine on them?
Yep! Maybe I'll stick around. :)

Glad you enjoy them. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I've got more (I've already got a couple couple others sketched out, but I'll probably hold off until I get a few more sketched before I clean and color them).

Thanks! I'm guessing you're talking about the first batch, yes? I used the XY holosheet (40% Multiply, 100% Color Dodge) after squishing it into a square.

I enjoy following your stuff on dA, but it's nice to see you back hanging around here, too. :) I hope you'll stick around~

I think this is my first Pokémon fake this year. :0

Old art and attacks, but I decided to give XY Dual-Types a go (even though I hate the layout). I think it turned out pretty decent.

xy_dual_type_sneasel__fake_card__by_icycatelf-da2xfx6.png

Non-holo: http://sta.sh/0xxa2v6v2rj

I'm sad that I forgot to save it as a PSD. :(

EDIT: Yay! I actually did save it as a PSD. It just ended up in my Trash somehow.

Last edited:
Printed version (non-holo):

custom_card__xy_dual_type_sneasel__printed__by_icycatelf-da2yb61.jpg

In terms of quality, this might just be my best print yet (the photo doesn't do it justice).

Last edited:
Redesigned my trainer OC's head by accident, but I think I like it more than the original. I'll probably be using it on my future Gym-style cards.

new_xander_headshot_by_icycatelf-da3fnwa.png

Last edited:
New "Badge" for my future Gym-style cards. It's not really meant to be a Gym Badge (as I no longer consider my OC to be a Gym Leader), but rather an emblem to represent the main types I use (Ice and Normal). I really wanted to make one that represents me and doesn't reflect any particular type(s), but I couldn't think of anything. :/

xander_s_badge_emblem_2016__updated__by_icycatelf-da4gar1.png

Nice! I also love that Sneasel card you done. Beautifully done, despite the wording coming from another Generation. Reap's effect on today's cards would read "Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.", while Blinding Slash's effect would read "Flip a coin. If tails, this attach does 20 damage instead. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused."Apart from that, perfect Sneasel card. If you need help with the wording of any BW or XY cards, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.

Nice! I also love that Sneasel card you done. Beautifully done, despite the wording coming from another Generation. Reap's effect on today's cards would read "Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.", while Blinding Slash's effect would read "Flip a coin. If tails, this attach does 20 damage instead. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused."Apart from that, perfect Sneasel card. If you need help with the wording of any BW or XY cards, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.
Glad you like it. :)

Thanks for that. I tried updating the text, but I didn't really care for the alignment. I'll probably leave it as-is. I'd rather fakes be visually appealing than have proper wording (although it's great when both can be accomplished simultaneously).

However, I've noticed that there are some XY-series cards that still sneak in the term "Defending Pokémon."

Last edited:
I don't think I've made a card with the non-Shiny version of this art, so here goes. It's a Japanese version of CMP's Neo Redux Dunsparce (spoilers and art by me), but with official symbols only. I also made it reverse-holo because I wanted to test it out on my new Japanese Neo blanks.

reverse_holo_dunsparce_card__japanese__by_icycatelf-da7md8r.png

English version (by CMP): http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...nsparce.png/revision/latest?cb=20130815024244

I also remade my old Alexpoke card with the updated blanks. I've still no idea how that thing won the CaC. :p (I added the starry overlay just so I had an example for the effect in the Resources thread.)

alexpoke_fake_card__japanese__remake_by_icycatelf-da7g6uz.png

I'm loving these blanks. ovo

Last edited:
2-Sided Jumbo Card: My Neighbor Snorlax + Alexpoke

My dad was testing out a printer and, to avoid using my ink, I got him to print some of my custom Pokémon cards. Y'know. For testing. :p

2_sided_jumbo_card__my_neighbor_snorlax___alexpoke_by_icycatelf-da7uejb.jpg

Official card included on the right side of the top photo for scale.

I printed My Neighbor Snorlax first and the quality was so amazing that I wanted it to have a back (the text looks a little blurry in the photos, but it's perfectly crisp in-person). I was going to print the regular Pokémon card back, but then I figured it would be better use of the ink to print another card on the back instead. I was torn between Alexpoke and Antimew, but I went with Alexpoke because I wanted the art to be more happy-looking.

I printed the two on separate sheets of photo paper and glued them together for thickness. They didn't line up perfectly (hence Snorlax's right border being a little thin), but I'm overall pretty happy with the result. :) Official cards are sometimes miscut like this, anyway.

RE: Neko's Random Cards: The World's Rarest Slowpoke 6/19/13

Now do it again in English Neo style! Without using your hands! Wearing a blindfold!
I love this Japanese version even more than the original. Also really wanted to see mister Shiny DunsBowen.
Not Shiny, but Alexsparce lives!

alexsparce_fake_card__japanese__by_icycatelf-da9cvxp.png

Last edited:
Back