BW/BW2 Mystery Dungeon 3 is being localized! :D

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
I'll lock this if it hits the front page, but: http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/zkqkOaw6Usrx5vshH6-a20Y4zaRsRekx

So it's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, and it's being released on March 24.

Also, old news, but... only 5 starters?

Yeah, there's not as many Pokemon in this game, only about 150 or so. You can't even get every 5th gen Pokemon. That's pretty much the biggest downside to this game apparently.

Bolt the Cat said:
Yeah, there's not as many Pokemon in this game, only about 150 or so. You can't even get every 5th gen Pokemon. That's pretty much the biggest downside to this game apparently.

And that is why this game is like the Pokedex 3D of Mystery Dungeon - terribly poor selection of Pokemon and incredibly underwhelming.

Don't waste your money, guys.

DNA said:
And that is why this game is like the Pokedex 3D of Mystery Dungeon - terribly poor selection of Pokemon and incredibly underwhelming.

Don't waste your money, guys.

Well, IDK about that, I still think it looks pretty fun from the looks of it. But certainly, it's not going to top past Mystery Dungeon games.

Still only four months after the Japanese release! I like this current short localization period. Now if they would reveal our Meloetta distribution . . . . . . .

Anyone noticed that it's being released on a Sunday? The last spin-off that was released on a Sunday was Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time & Darkness.

Bolt the Cat said:

That is sad. I was wanting a Mudkipz or a Riolu. Just my favorite Pokies, but I guess it is doomsday finding out about this major downer! Oh well. I will still invest in this game but it totally won't be my favorite Mystery Dungeon.

I'm probably going to get it, since I've been waiting so long for a legit Pokemon 3DS game. By legit, I mean not something like Rumble Blast.

Yes, It may not have all the Pokémon. Yes, It´s a little dissapointing, but I think I will give it a try. Don´t say "I won´t get it" right now. I know the details are all around the internet, but we don´t know them in English...

Umm yeah...

Has anybody noticed that recent sequels seem to lack lots of elements from past games?

TheOtterBoy said:
Yes, It may not have all the Pokémon. Yes, It´s a little dissapointing, but I think I will give it a try. Don´t say "I won´t get it" right now. I know the details are all around the internet, but we don´t know them in English...

Umm yeah...

Has anybody noticed that recent sequels seem to lack lots of elements from past games?

Well, B2W2 IMO are fine, as the only thing they're missing are Contests and that sports thing in HGSS. BF was replaced by PWT.

Blob55 said:
Well, B2W2 IMO are fine, as the only thing they're missing are Contests and that sports thing in HGSS. BF was replaced by PWT.

No, I mean 3DS sequels and from other series, not just Pokémon. : P

TheOtterBoy said:
Blob55 said:

No, I mean 3DS sequels and from other series, not just Pokémon. : P
Like what? 3D Blast Sequel? Didn't that have more than the first one?

Back