• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MY TRADE THREAD HAVE LOTS OF URs WANT BLING PLAYABLE STUFF

RE: GRANTM'S TRADE THEAD! HAVE THUNDURUS EX SHINY BLASTOISES SHINY MAX POTION REV KYUREM!

grantm1999 said:
Do you have any of my wants?
Let me see

Also how was your vacation?

Decent. I only almost got arrested by running through people's yards and 1 construction zone.

Edit: I have FA supporters and 1 RH Hypnotoxic laser.

RE: GRANTM'S TRADE THEAD! HAVE THUNDURUS EX SHINY BLASTOISES SHINY MAX POTION REV KYUREM!

grantm1999 said:
No I'm serious. Oh yeah I also forgot that we broke someones fence down with a scooter. This is what happens when you have two 14 year olds and two 12 year olds. Anyways I have FA supporters and 1 hypnotoxic laser.

Don't you want Goth stuff too?
Ok make me an offer.

grantm1999 said:
Don't you want Goth stuff too?
Ok make me an offer.
No I need to wait. I want Goth stuff If its still in the format after rotation. (Therefore I want to see if its in the EX battle boost set.

cml for

1x Shiny Max Potion
2x Shiny Blastoise
1x Shiny Terrakion

My:
Shiny Terrakion

Your:
3x BCR packs
3x PLF packs

(packs unweighed untampered with no idea what's in them right?)

grantm1999 said:
My:
Shiny Terrakion

Your:
3x BCR packs
3x PLF packs

(packs unweighed untampered with no idea what's in them right?)

correct.

Uhh at 3 dollars a pack thats 18. Shiny Terrakion is around 13-15 right?

Any way I could get like, all of them though?

Ok, I'll do the trade I mentioned before with one less PLF pack on your end.
If you could get some of my wants other than packs and FA Victini EX which are really low wants then you could get all of them.

could you do terakkion + 1x Red Gyarados HS

for my 6 packs?

Probably, I'll get back to you soon on that.

@camoclone:
Your:
1x FA Skyla
1x Rev. Laser
My:
1x Thundururs EX

?

@PokePuzzle: You throw in RH Float Stone and we have a deal.

no thanks, and I'll retract my offer.
I was actually giving you too good of a deal haha. (but apparently you want even more?)

it's ok, maybe next time.

You were the one getting the good deal Shiny Gyarados is worth more than 3$.

grantm1999 said:
You were the one getting the good deal Shiny Gyarados is worth more than 3$.

it's worth 4.
Shiny Terakkion is down to worth 10.50 now

(pokemonforever.net)

pokemonforever has almost everything way off, I would not recommend using that as a price guide (no wonder I've never heard of it before).

Also bump with small updates to the wants list. I will not give as much for cards if I think they will be rotated soon! (BLW-NCD)

Bump some more updates I need these Revs guys!

Would you do a rev Kyurem PLF (not on your list but it's it could be usable) and a rev float stone for a dialga palkia legend bottom half and meganium prime?

RE: GRANTM'S TRADE THEAD! NEED REVERSE HOLOS AND FULL ART EXS!!!

Some more updates! I decided to change decks. If you have any of these cards I need them!

Back