• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MY TRADE THREAD HAVE LOTS OF URs WANT BLING PLAYABLE STUFF

RE: Want Reverse Holos, FA Deoxys and FA Ns! Have Shiny Charizard and Shiny Eggs!!!

@Whizz: yeah not enough sorry.

@Skyline: Your:
FA Victini
Rev Mr Mime
FA Lugia OR FA Heatran

My
Shiny Eggxecute

Yeah that's definitely in my favor value-wise but everyone wants it so I'm not probably going to give you that good of a deal.
I may be willing to throw in something else but it depends what it is.

RE: Want Reverse Holos, FA Deoxys and FA Ns! Have Shiny Charizard and Shiny Eggs!!!

Interested in your Shiny Exeggcute. Have Full Art Victini EX and some other things from your wants. Please check my list and see if we can work something out.

Yea not going to over trade.

Unless you mean
Fa victini and mr mime
Or
Fa lugia
Or
Fa heatran

CML for Exeggcute SR

Kyurem + what will get Shiny Eggs?

@EVERYONE: I am getting a lot of people wanting my shiny eggs and saying cml. Don't say that if you don't have any of my wants. In posting, it would also be helpful to list the wants that you do have.

@Whizz: don't want Kyurem anymore.

@VY: what else do you have from my wants list?

bump...
Vulpix Yolk still want the shiny eggs? If you do make me an offer involving revs and Victini EX please.

grantm1999 said:
bump...
Vulpix Yolk still want the shiny eggs? If you do make me an offer involving revs and Victini EX please.

What kinda of Reverse Holos are you looking for? Staples? Do you have a list? I can do FA Victini EX and a decent amount of reverse holos for the Eggs.

Yeah the reverse holos I want are on my
wants list on page 1.

Interested in your SC charizard. CML?

Hey what about this trade?

my PF rev flareon for your PF rev keckleon?

Fishy: Nothing there (unless you could trade the Deoxys FA), just looking for the things on my wants, I don't know how many times I need to say this: don't say cml when you have nothing on my wants list. (I'm editing that into the OP now)

Binx: Can you trade your Rev Flareon for my Rev Espeon?

just pulled some rev espeons.

Ok I can trade Kekleon for it.

Want Reverse Holos, FA Deoxys and FA Ns! Have Shiny Charizard and Shiny Eggs!!!

Got rev mime and other stuff...

You are going to get a lot of people saying CML because your wants list is rediculously small and obscure. Also, you have a lot of chase cards that people want and nothing for them to offer you. Value trading is a great way to get to the stuff you actually want just FYI.

Got 2 Chandelure EX, 1 rev Shedinja, 3 rev Ninjasks,and 3 rev Nincada.

I would like FA Mewtwo EX or Shiny Charizard.

Hey you have 2 cards I really want! Please check my thread. Also I will probably be at the Morrisville NC league challenge and cities tournaments, with my vending booth. Will trade merchandise for the 2 cards I want.

BINX WANTS
1 x champions festival - any language BUT Japanese/English is perferred
1 x shiny exeggcute

BINX HAS
BC - rev H R dusknoir
P blast - rev H R accelgor
PF - rev 32 voltorb
1 rev level ball
1 rev silver bangle
FA NV cobalon
* the last 3 I listed, normally wouldn't trade bUt really want those 2 cards

Back