Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Zenith said:
definitely hard cider. just look at cheerilee. :3

It's not hard cider. They two different things, feeling pleasure from the cider and feeling inebriated. And it's definitely not inebriation.

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

I like how whether or not the cider is hard or not is such a big deal. It /really/ doesn't matter. Although it's doubtful that it was actually hard cider, it's still a fun thought to think of Rainbow Dash having a drinking problem. Not to mention Berry Punch's reaction to the beginning of the Flim and Flam song about there not being any cider in the whole town.

Rainbow Dash said:
It's not hard cider. They two different things, feeling pleasure from the cider and feeling inebriated. And it's definitely not inebriation.

I'm joking >.< why you always gotta be so serious

Zenith said:
I'm joking >.< why you always gotta be so serious

Ugh...fine. Let's just move on from that and now worry about the next episode coming up this week.

The Fallen One said:
I like how whether or not the cider is hard or not is such a big deal. It /really/ doesn't matter. Although it's doubtful that it was actually hard cider, it's still a fun thought to think of Rainbow Dash having a drinking problem. Not to mention Berry Punch's reaction to the beginning of the Flim and Flam song about there not being any cider in the whole town.

RD having a drinking problem? Did you see how much Pinkie took with her?! Oh god....she must have had the best night of her life with all that cider.

In this episode:

- Apple Bloom has a huge freakin' mouth
- 18:38 - 19:46
- song was way too long
- Applejack didn't sing
- RD duck face
- best letter to Celestia yet

1. Rarity
2. Twilight Sparkle
2.01. Applejack

Great episode.

I just saw an ad for pinkie's friendship express on Nick-UK.

Yay for ponies in the UK

PMJ said:
In this episode:

- Apple Bloom has a huge freakin' mouth
- 18:38 - 19:46
- song was way too long
- Applejack didn't sing
- RD duck face
- best letter to Celestia yet

1. Rarity
2. Twilight Sparkle
2.01. Applejack

Great episode.

I didn't even know it was a song at first....I was confused when the music started playing and then I realized it was a song.

AB's mouth seems to get bigger and bigger every time she is on screen

I'm not up to date yet, just watching season 1, episode 24... Which channel does MLP FiM show on in the UK?

Boomerang (sky 603, not available on freeview or freesat. I dunno about virgin media)

I dunno why nick were showing ponies though

Oh man, this week's episode was great.

school.jpg

The song did last way too long, I'm going to have to agree with PMJ. This episode reminded me of the 20's for some reason. I really liked the brothers Flim and Flam, they were great characters, and they would get along great with Trixie. Doctor Hooves turning that huge hourglass was a great thing. As for the letter:

My dear acquaintance Applejack,

Nopony likes a know it all.

Your superior, Princess Celestia.

catutie said:
AB's mouth seems to get bigger and bigger every time she is on screen

Apple Bloom's getting really stubborn and hard-headed and she kept pushing the issue by furiously wanting a challenge from the Flim Flam brothers and boasting about her families' cider making abilities.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Oh man, this week's episode was great.

school.jpg

The song did last way too long, I'm going to have to agree with PMJ. This episode reminded me of the 20's for some reason. I really liked the brothers Flim and Flam, they were great characters, and they would get along great with Trixie. Doctor Hooves turning that huge hourglass was a great thing. As for the letter:

My dear acquaintance Applejack,

Nopony likes a know it all.

Your superior, Princess Celestia.

Music battles? Business men that talk really fast? Over the top shenanigans? Sounds like the 20's....

Apple Bloom is a confident filly that is optimistic.... she is gonna take on any challenge. It's not hard headed.....RD is hard headed.

omg how could I not plug this to my fellow bronies

I present to you Life in P-ville, my work in progress pony x pokemon crossover fic

The premise is this: What would happen if, in a world where all the Pokemon are gone, Regigigas awakened and laid siege to Ponyville?

It's bacon approved if that means anything at all. The story is a lot cooler than I might make it sound in a stupid little blurb that does it no justice. I suggest you guys read, comment, and review, it's good stuff

seriously guys the fic that pmj linked is the most beautiful thing

PMJ said:
omg how could I not plug this to my fellow bronies

I present to you Life in P-ville, my work in progress pony x pokemon crossover fic

The premise is this: What would happen if, in a world where all the Pokemon are gone, DNA awakened and laid siege to Ponyville?

It's bacon approved if that means anything at all. The story is a lot cooler than I might make it sound in a stupid little blurb that does it no justice. I suggest you guys read, comment, and review, it's good stuff

Let me change that for you

There we go

HAY EVERYPONY! I'm alive and well. How fares the herd?

I guess there's some Derpy drama? which makes me sad.

Read PMJ's story!

plug plug, pluggity plug plug, plugga plugga plug~

Time goes slowly when waiting for new episodes. :C

Back