Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Ah, finally, I found this thread.

I love MLP! Though I am new, the show is awesome!!
My fav pony is Braeburn (for boys) and Rainbow Dash (for girls)

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

7nfkxf8

Fancypants is new best male pony

“You're cute. So young, so eager. I would very much like to take you into my bed.” Luna says calmly, as if it was a normal piece of everyday conversation. Twilight shudders, smiles, feels herself practically turning to putty with every word.

This is going to be a very interesting fic

PinkiePieRainbow.gif

THIS IS WHAT READING THIS FIC IS LIKE

omg and I thought the combinatorics project was good

this is like the best ship fic in all of shipping, it's like I can just... see every pairing and it's just so wonderful

and I'm only like halfway done

Is that the Herp Derp? That sound VERY much like the Herp Derp which is like in my top 5 fics that I've read.

EDIT: Perhaps I shouldn't have said the title. Children, don't look up that fic. It's very NSFW.

xD Well now I have to read this...

Speaking of, only fanfics involving ponies I've really read and gotten into is Fallout Equestria. So awesome, so epic, and so dang long.... >_> It's already ended and I'm still 10 chapters behind.

Also I'm back...yay...

So I made a new driver on Need for Speed World named, "DJPON3". Then one of my friends makes another one called, "20Percent".
All right then now I just need a blue neon and some blue rims, and then I will have my Vinyl Scratch car completed. I honestly dunno why I have a weird obsession with Vinyl Scratch to where my desktop & cellphone wallpaper is of her.

There really needs to be more episodes with her in the background.

I cannot wait for a new episode to come out soon. XD

I just started wqatching MLP and have finished season one and watching season two now.

CJBlazerX87 said:
I cannot wait for a new episode to come out soon. XD

We're going to have our first new episode of 2012 this Saturday! I for one can't wait!

Just list the pony rap battle and I must say, I was impressed. Most of the other rap battles on youtube are reeeeeeeeeally bad quality so hearing this is pretty refreshing.

Despite Trixie's constant disses and epic fourth-degree burns on Twilight with needing books to know how to breathe and Twilight jokes, I'd award the win to Twilight here. Trixie's really just bragging the entire time. She might have more credit if she wasn't known, y'know, as a liar at the end of the episode.

Twilight was ruthless. She just... laid into Trixie and didn't stop.

Her rap wasn't perfect, though. I didn't like the very end. The penultimate line just needed to end in "fails" rather than "failure" (can't be that hard, given that this is a rap battle) and she would have had the perfect ending. But... it doesn't, so she doesn't. And a couple of Trixie's rhymes seemed forced, so it's not like Trixie's was perfect either.

Still, this is a Twilight win.

;_; I'm still behind...I still have 2 episodes to watch before I'm caught up. *slaps wrist* BAD BRONY

catutie said:
;_; I'm still behind...I still have 2 episodes to watch before I'm caught up. *slaps wrist* BAD BRONY

/me grabs Cat's hand.
Hitting yourself is not going to solve anything.
Now get to YouTube! And watch those Episodes!

But...but...but...3DS and Skyward Sword and work and pony coloring books.....they always get in the way O_O

I think Hasbro is taking down the episodes because they violate copyright.

They should make their own channel and post the My Little Pony episodes there.

Rainbow Dash said:
I think Hasbro is taking down the episodes because they violate copyright.

They should make their own channel and post the My Little Pony episodes there.

There taking them down?! OH LAWD GOGOGOGOGO WATCH THEM NOW GOGOGOGOGO

also, rarity's parents.

Oh god....so much to comment on for Secret of Excess xD.

Rarity x Spike shipping has never been so rampant most likely because of that.

Zenith is right...you can't unsee that...the awkwardness....THE AWKWARDNESS

Random Wonderbolts? Ok I guess

Cheerlee always carries a pimp hat in her bag?! I now love Cheerlee O_O

Cheerilee is best pony.

also, rarity's parents

I liked the part where Rainbow and Fluttershy were yelling at Spike to let go of Rarity.

RD : You'd better let her go right NOW! :mad:
FS: Um...if that's okay with you...

I dunno about Cheerilee, but Todd's story has certainly improved my idea of her. I'd say she's mid tier pony. (zenith, you should post more)

Back