Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 1 Ends on January 22, 8PM EST

" James, this questions are stupid. I do not plan to kill, nor have i ever killed anything *Thinks about his dead goldfish*. I'm going to look around with joey.

*Leaves james in search of joey

"NP James. Erm, handshaking is kinda weird without hands but... yeah! I found some leftovers if anyone wants to eat something."

OoC: Should we put the pokemon we are in this game in our sigs? It'll be less confusing and stuff. I'm gonna do that now.

In: "Sure, I'll help. Anything to get rid of that scary murderer thing. I don't want others, or me, to die. Can we like, dust the note for prints or something?"

*Flys away from james to find joey with a gallade*

"Why hello there. I havn't seen a gallade in years. My names Victor and yours?

Angelo wakes up to see that many people have gone searching for clues. He decides to go look for some as well.

"I don't have the note on me, but I have read it over enough times to memorize it. So, what did you think of the first two lines, Fabrication like Silk, Dedication like Weavile?"

"Mine's Blade, but I don't care if you call me Gallade."

OoC: Brb couple hours
IN: James, why don't you find some more people to help us look for clues. I wish Joey and Victor hadn't left. We should probably stick together..."

" Pleaseure to meet you blade. So as i can see you and Joey are trying to figuire out the note. I've had a few theories of my own. Care to hear?

"Fabrication like silk... Wait, didn't you see some spider thing around the corner? Since spiders use silk, He very well could be the murderer."

"I suppose. While you do that, I'm going to the stairs. I think I saw an Ariados leg." *Joey walks to the stairs*

"..."
James pulls out a piece of paper and writes on it.
*Him not answering the question was a bad move. Answering the question would've been a sign of honesty, showing that you have nothing to hide. Not answering shows that you are hiding something. You could have easily lied and I would've believed you, but not answering...*
James sits down in Room C5 in the left chair.
"Anyone want to play a game?"

"Yes blade i was thinking that too. Silk is like what spiders weave. Maybe a spinarak or an ariados. I havn't seen any though"

*Joey shouts down the stairs* "Hello? Is anyone there? I thought I saw an Ariados!"

"It depends what the game is." *Gallade sits at the table*

Angelo makes his way over to room B1, where he checked the bookshelf for any clues.

Angelo thinking out loud says "Man, it is pretty scary in here."

Angelo makes his way over to room B1, where he checked the bookshelf for any clues.

Angelo thinking out loud says "Man, it is pretty scary in here."

" Blade, i'll be right back. I'm gonna go search with joey".

*Flys over to joey*

"Did you find anything yet?"

Ari looks up when he heard Joey call. "yeah!" he went up the stair to meet the Jirachi who kept calling him. "Hi, I'm Ari. Do you need something?"

"Alright, I'll help too." Gallade follows the Deoxys down the stairs and to Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back