Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
bannerog.png
Murder VII - Blast to to the Past
A Sequel to "Murder VI: The Quest"

Hall of Fame:

fortegoddx

shadoworganoid

Joeypals!!

Joeypals!!

Joeypals!!

Porygon-X (Yours truly)​

Point Rankings:

When the murderer wins, he gets 15 points, if there is an accomplice alive with him, they will split the 15 points. When the murderer is caught, the alive players will split 20 points, with the winner of the game adding 5 points to their score. This means that the most points you can get in one game is 25, which was done in the first murder game. Below is the current standings:

I. Joeypals!!- 33 Points
II. shadoworganoid- 26.6 points
III. fortegoddx- 25 Points
IV. Porygon-X- 15.6 points
V. sonicyellow- 10.6 points
VI. coolkidmaster555- 10 points
VII. Flare- 4 points
VII. Darkrai's Nightmare- 4 points
VII. Flare- 4 points
VII. mammaluigi- 4 points
VII. Shoyru 1444- 4 points
VII. sillykyle!- 4 points

Introduction:

After being saved from the poison, Celebi searched for other murderers that could cause such harm to other Pokemon. Once he found one, he sent the Murderer back in time, along with 30 other Pokemon, to a Mansion. The same Mansion that housed the first Murderer. Celebi locked all Pokemon together inside, and told them they cannot get free until the Murderer is caught. This was a test to the other Pokemon. A test of wit, and strength. These 30 Pokemon not only had to solve who the Murder is, but try to stay alive as well...

Rules

This game is very simple. 31 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once 31 people sign up, Night 0 will start. Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die, along with how they kill them and a clue. The murderer must leave at least one clue every night. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

To vote, you must cast it like so:

Vote: Porygon-X

If the vote is not bolded, it will not be counted.

You may also wish to unvote, and vote for a different player. To unvote, do so like this:

Unvote: Porygon-X

You must unvote someone, before voting for someone else.

If you are unsure how to create bold text, you do so by placing your text between bold tags, like so:

Code:
[b]Vote: Porygon-X[/b]

A game day lasts 5 real days, and a game night lasts two real days.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (This has only occurred in Murder I, and Murder VI) (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer.

Poison Mechanics: The murderer will be able to, in a single night, select two players to be poisoned or use the conventional method. The drawback is that the victim will die in two days rather than one. The murderer will then not be able to kill or poison in the next night. The two victims will not be revealed until their death however.

Important:

Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

Do NOT talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game

Do NOT post in the thread once you are dead.

Do NOT edit posts

Breaking any of the three above rules results in a warning. The next time you break one, you will be modkilled. Breaking one of the first two results in an outright ban from all future games. When you sign up, please answer "Porygon" to the "What is the best pokemon ever" question in the signup from. If you do not, I will know you haven't read the rules, and you will be asked to reapply.

You may not choose to play duplicate Pokémon, or any shiny Pokémon.

So we can tell what you are talking about, please use these tags in your post:
"IN" = In character
"OoC" = Out of character

Example:

Porygon-X said:
OoC: Wow! This game is great! Porygon-X sure does a nice job doesn't he?

IN: Magikarp splashed over to the others, and said:
"I wonder who could have done such a thing? I bet it was that Guy89... He has been acting awful strange, and all the clues point at him."
Vote: Guy89

Rules of the COG: When someone dies during the day or night (exception of true modkills), they join the Council of Ghosts. During the next game day, those who are still alive will vote for the lynch and for a CoG member to give a hint that night. The CoG vote will be decided by a simple majority. Whoever wins this vote will PM the vaguest clue about the identity of the murderer to me. If it's approved, then I will post the hint in the thread. Once a dead player has given a hint, vague or not, they will need two game days to recharge. On the third game day, they may re-enter the candidate pool.

To vote for the CoG, you must do so in this format:

Vote: Porygon-X

If you are unsure how to make italic text, you do so like this:

Code:
[i]Vote: Porygon-X[/i]

New mechanic: Items. Each day, a player may look in one place of the Mansion for an item. They look by stating the location on the map. (below) During that night, I will PM the player if he or she found an item. You may only hold one item at a time. If you have an item, and find a new one, you have the option to leave the item alone, or drop the item you're carrying, and take the new one. If you choose to drop your item for the new one, the first item will be re-hidden. Each item has special rules, of which will be described to the player upon obtaining the item. What item you have (if any) is secret to all the other players. You may reveal what item you have to the other players, but watch out! If you have a powerful item, the Murderer, if you do choose to say your held item, would also know what item you have, and may target you next.

Note: Here is how the events are compiled: At the end of the day, all the items that the players tell me they want to use, are used (With the exception of a few items). Then, if anybody has found any items, I let them know. Then, at night, the Murderer choses a person to kill/poison. This order is very important, so keep it in mind.

Examples of some items are:

And immunity charm, that once used, you will have a one night only immunity from the Murderer.

Certain berries that can heal certain negative effects caused by other items, etc.

An item scope that allows the player to see what items each player is holding.

A charm that allows the player to steal another player's item.

And several more!

The full rules for each item will be described to the player once he or she obtains it.

New Mechanic: Map. This time, there is a map. Mostly for finding items, but it can be used for other things, like clues, for instance.

map1stfloor.png

map2ndfloork.png

map3rdfloor.png

To look for items on these maps, you must do so like this:
Porygon-X said:
I look in room A5, in the second barrel down.

Optionally, you can incorporate your item-finding into your role-playing:
Porygon-X said:
As the Magikarp struggled to get from place to place, he decided to look for items. So, he splashed over to room A5, and glanced into the barrel second from the top. (Item) After doing so, he went to look for clues as to who the Murderer is.
Be creative!:)

To stop confusion, please, if you are finding an item, put "(Item)" somewhere in your post, so I know what you are talking about. Thank you.

(Note: There are no items hidden in the rocks.)

How to Sign Up:
To sign up, PM me this form. Note: You must have at least 10,000 50 posts before signing up.
Code:
[b]What is the best Pokemon ever:[/b]
[b]How active are you:[/b]
[b]What is your favorite color:[/b]
[b]What 5 Pokemon would you like to play as in order from greatest to least of how much you want to play as that Pokemon: (No 5th-Gen)[/b]

Clues found so far:
Mysterious Note 1 said:
Fabrication like Silk
Persistance like Weavile
I rise to meet you all
Maybe a fond memory
Maybe your newest nightmare
You decide

Mysterious Note 2 said:
Escaping is sweet
Along with my attitude
All of you made points,
But you missed by a mile
I still wait in the shadows
Waiting to rise
Enjoy your nightmare
I know you will
So close your eyes
Go to sleep forever
I'm uncatchable

Mysterious Note 3 said:
Companionships are nothing,
Individuals are all.
Everyone missed me,
No votes my way.
My revenue has changed:
Am I in the sky or the
Uglyness of all houses;
Creaks and Cracks?
Want to find me?
It will be quite easy
IF you do research.
Figure out the Sky
Figure out the Cracks
Then, you will find me.
You all missed me
By trusting PMJ too much.

Mysterious Note 4 said:
As clear as day is
As white as snow is
Describes the miss.
I love the Sky
I love the Cracks
Think about these two
If you wish to
Find my identity
Do the research
As I asked.
If you don't, I will make
A very large threat
Your caregiver will die.
Question is when?
*End note*

Mysterious Note 5 said:
The cracks vanished
The Sky has consumed
I have just recently
Jumped from the shadows
Barely anything my way
I will Mash with Meteors
As I watch you suffer
I now have a date
For death with
The caregiver.
He will die on the final
Day. Question is how?

Mysterious Note 6 said:
A great rivalry
Has fallen again
Why must you ruin
My glorious plans?
Rising from Ash
Coming from the grave
I shall strike.
None of your efforts
Have worked at all
Neither present or past.
Still, no research made
PMJ will not work
PMD will cause your fall
Poison you all shall reek.
The Sky is large
Fitting all dimensions.
In which do I lie?

Mysterious Note 7 said:
Oh, the irony, the irony!
You once got me barely,
But now I escaped!
You try to target me again,
My plans shall change.
The final four is predetermined.
All of us no votes.
The end is near for you remaining 13.
Question is, how shall you die?
Will it be the trickery of my selected 3?
Will it be me?
Shall it be poison?
All up to you.
My stage is set
You are my crew
YOU... WILL... PERISH.
If you follow the wrong thing, pay the price.
I will give a shot. 14 left makes killing time.
The gloves are off.
*End of the note 2 of you will last see*

Mysterious Note 8 said:
Thanks to you Joey,
My plans are overthrown.
Now, I need a new final four.
Hyperbeem was essential, completing my plans.
How dare you kill him?
Now, I cast before you a looming overcast.
The overcast will trickle poison for a tad longer, then
The knives will fall.
Three of you lie on my railroad tracks.
Screw with me again, you will get ran over.

CoG Clues so far:
Nod3 said:
A clue? A CLUE? Well here it is.
Indeed, it is,
And yet, you are FAR too jumpy.
2, 1, may these numbers be of use... Those who were good and true, shall find this helpful... May honour smile upon you. You have a chance, use it wisely.

Boddy903 said:
Now, onto the clue that you so need
Please, Promise me you'll give it heed
And yes, that's a promise with a capital P

Sky, like Nod3 said, gives many strong ties
Blue in the face, you must decipher this note
Plain will this note be, right under your nose

The Murderer's craft is his greatest action
Perhaps you should look back at the notes from before
And look at the ends, rather than the first four

Snorchu said:
"I'm afraid you can't catch this guy."

Guy89 said:
Only Pink can catch him.

TheDarkLucario said:
Blood is red.
I am blue.
All of the clues have led you off track.
So use this clue and start anew.

Players:

MudkipNormalSprite.gif

Guy89

dpmfb149.png

pokemaister899

243.png

legendhunter32

sprite.php

shampoo-thief

lucario_sprite.png

TheDarkLucario

JolteonNormalSprite.gif

Dark Sonic J

EspeonNormalSprite.gif

Ice Espeon

JirachiNormalSprite.gif

Joeypals!!

froslass-f.png

Chiraami

Spr_4p_417_m.png

Snorchu

157.png

Shadow Arceus

Spr_4d_286.png

batui4

Spr_4d_360.png

sillykyle!

137.png

42 chocolate

330.png

Flygon Rider 1600

156.png

Kaiserchu

sprite.php

Computerhero

dpmfb491.png

Darkrai's nightmare

006.png

qmaster

487.png

Nod3

58.png

pokenerd

446.png

Darkvoid57

480.png

Hatman

230.png

Decmaster

248.png

cool kid master555

94.png

kayiu102

254.png

Porygon Z.0

7.png

Boddy903

387.png

Hyperbeem

Alive Players:

legendhunter32

Dark Sonic J

Joeypals!!

Chiraami

Shadow Arceus

batui4

42 chocolate

Kaiserchu

pokenerd

Decmaster

cool kid master555

Porygon Z.0

CoG:

Nod3
Boddy903
Darkvoid57
sillykyle!
Snorchu
Guy89 -- Needs to recharge
shampoo-thief
Flygon Rider 1600
Darkrai's nightmare
TheDarkLucario -- Needs to recharge
kayiu102
Hyperbeem
Hatman

Modkills:

Ice Espeon
Computerhero
pokemaister899
qmaster

Read the rules to stay off this list!

Good luck!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups! 21 more spots to fill!

Alright, time for a bumpifactaion. Get your forms in before it's too late!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups! 20 more spots to fill!

BUMP! Gotta get more entries, guys! Hurry before it's too late!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups! 17 more spots to fill!

Bippity Bopitty Bump. We need 16 more people! Hurry and sign up, before all the spots are taken!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups! 14 more spots to fill!

Time for another bump. Please, before signing up, be sure to read all the rules. Thank you.

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups! 9 more spots to fill!

Yet another bump. 9 more people, guys, gotta hurry!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups! 7 more spots to fill! Deadline Monday!

Alright, deadline for signups is tomorrow. This is your last chance! Hurry before it's too late!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Signups closed. Starting soon!

Ok, signups are over. It'll start soon! I gotta do a couple of things, talk to Guy89, and then we can begin. Stay tuned!

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Night 0

As each Pokemon was doing their daily business, they were suddenly teleported into a mansion, and in front of them stood Celebi. Dazed and confused, the 29 Pokemon listened to the Celebi for what he had to say:

"Greetings, brave Pokemon. I have teleported you all here for a test. One of you is a Murderer. The rest of you must find who this Murderer is, and kill him. You may not leave this mansion until you have. The one who figures this out, will be heavily rewarded. In this mansion, I have hidden Items, that will help you on your mission."

Even more confused, and disturbed by the grave news about the Murderer, they asked why he couldn't do it himself. Celebi's only reply was:

"I want to get some knitting done."

And with that, the doors to the Mansion were locked, and Celebi teleported away, leaving the 29 Pokemon by them selves.

Alarmed, and suddenly very tired, the group fell soft asleep.

NIGHT ZERO, COMMENCE!

Remember, do not post at night. And when you can post, don't edit them. Sweet dreams!:)

RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 1 Ends on January 22, 8PM EST

As the group of Pokemon woke up in the morning, they gathered around a Note that was placed in the middle of the floor. The mysterious note read:

Mysterious Note said:
Fabrication like Silk
Persistance like Weavile
I rise to meet you all
Maybe a fond memory
Maybe your newest nightmare
You decide

They knew this note had to have been written by the Murderer, that lurked among them. Knowing what they had to do, they discussed with each other all the possible identities of the Murderer.

Day one, begin.

In your first post, please include this completed form:

Code:
[b]Name of your character:

Behavior:

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional):

How your character feels about Celebi's test:

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you:
[/b]

Please, answer all the questions on this form, (excluding any with the label '(optional)', because they are just that).

Day 1 Ends on January 22, 8PM EST

Good luck, everybody can post now. (Finally.:p)

Name of your character: Victor

Behavior: Shy, but can be very loud at times. Also jittery and somewhat impatient

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): None

How your character feels about Celebi's test: " I was relaxing in my nest, and I just got here somehow. I had a date coming up too"

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: " Kinda creepy. I just wanna get this over with, ya hear? I dont like the thought of dying"

OoC: Name of your character: Joey

Behavior: Generally energetic, but a lot more serious at times like this

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): I have an extra ribbon on the yellow thing on the top of my head.

How your character feels about Celebi's test: Stressed, but ready to take on anything

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: Talk about creepy! A Murderer lurking around is dreadful!

In: *Joey wakes up the next morning, right around spot C2* "Hello, is anyone else here? I wonder if there's anything to make on the table..." *Joey floats over to spot C5 and sees if anything is on the table*

In:

*Wakes up on bookshelf in B1* " Hey, how'd I get here!? This is just scary." *Takes a step forward not realizing is on a bookshelf, falls to the ground, lands on wing* "Owww, oooh, dang it, not i cant fly. Guess i have to walk around to see what my sorroundings are and how to get outta here.

*Checks broken pot in B3 for a clue (Item)*

Name of your character: James

Behavior: Naughty ;)

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): None

How your character feels about Celebi's test: This isn't exactly legal, trapping people with no outside contact with a serial killer. As soon as I get out of here, the first number I'm calling is 911. Celebi is some sick freak. :\

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: It's like that in every game. :\

Name of your character:Yufi

Behavior:Mean stuck up

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional):

How your character feels about Celebi's test:Odd so not what I wanted to do with my life being with a murder hes so going to kill me.

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you:Odd even threw its like that every time I play.

OoC: Name of your character: Dec

Behavior: Quite friendly, sensible, strategic, but sometimes a bit rash.

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): A very clear purple tail, almost like Dec is half shiny.

How your character feels about Celebi's test: Exited to find the murderer, but afraid to die.

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: Dec can't wait to make friends. However, He's afraid that he might strike up a friendship with the murderer.

IC: Dec woke up inside of the fridge in C5. He started banging on the door and screaming, "Help! Help! It's really cold!", desperately hoping someone will hear him.

OoC: You'll tell us if we found something, right? I scanned the table in C5.
In: *Joey hears the screaming* "Hello?" *Notices the fridge shaking* "My lord, hold on!" *Joey opens the fridge as an almost frozen Breloom falls out* "Are you OK? I'm Joey."

Name of your character:Yufi

OoC: .

In:
James looks at the note and reads it.
"Someone's poetic. While I might not like living with a psychotic serial killer, I might enjoy reading this (wo)man's poetry. Very nice"
James looked at the others.
"I mean... 'oh no, we going to die'"
James started to laugh and sat down.

*Hears a racket coming from upstairs (C floor)*

In:
"I better go check out whats with all that noise. Please tell me something fell and thats all it is."

Remember, guys, no editing posts. Also, Joeypals!!, read the rules, and how things are compiled at the end of the day. You are notified if you found anything at the end of the day. Remember, you may only look in one place each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back