Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer J

Yeah, and your Mr. Collected and sofisticated yourself. Seriously, I wouldn't be talking, Mr. Rude. I'm trying to congratulate everyone while trying to make myself happier. So whatever dude, quit being negative.

RE: RPG: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Joey, stop. You are gloating, and it looks bad. TDL is right.

RE: RPG: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Well then. I was just trying to have some self pride. But then again, everyone hates me, huh?

With everyone practically thinking I'm always wrong and hating on me, I'll stop talking.

Nobody thinks you are always wrong and hated on.[size=-10] (Except for maybe TDL)[/size] :p I just asked you to stop gloating. It looks really bad. Ok?

You can have self pride, just don't be a sore winner.

By the way joey..good job being modkilled and banned in WW :p

Sorry..but your gloating was really over the top so I decided to be a buzzkill

RE: RPG: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer J

How is my post rude, Joey? I can't spot a single thing in my post that was rude. Are you maybe considering the part about how no one cares about your records in this game and how you can't stop gloating about them as rude? That, my friend, is the truth. Your response to my post was just absurd and rude.

Also, most of your records, iirc, are 'first to do this' records. Just because nobody can beat your records doesn't mean you should brag about them. You sound exactlly like the Soviet Union in the Cold War.

I believe everyone should stop. Porygon asked you to, so why not? It is his thread, after all. Besides, it isn't something worth arguing about. I'm not saying you were arguing, but the only outcome of this will be a flame war. I dontlike them.

Ok, maybe that's mini-Modding. But you know, how can I stand by?

Ok, really. He was told to stop. There is no need to argue about it. The only place I see this going is someone getting banned. Ether from the forums by the mods, or from this game by me.

Now, can we please talk about how this game went/how awesome the next one is going to be?

Sorry, Porygon, I typed up my post after Joey's first response and never noticed your post. Typing on Iphone is so slow. :/

So, when's the next game gonna be up? I hope I don't get killed night 2 like I did in Murders 1, 2 and 7. :/

Porygon-X said:
I will be hosting Murder VIII, the exact date of it's posting is unknown, as I have a lot of things to do before that can happen. However, it will be well worth the wait.

:p

I just got the first post reorganized, now all I have to do, is make the rest of the maps. *Shudder*

You guys are in for a treat! :D

I'm glad I didn't die early like my last game. I'd love to reserve a spot for the next Murder!

Um, I will accept no reservations. Please sign up when Murder VIII is posted. Thanks.

"except", or "accept"? lol

for some reason i cant see posts beyond my own on page 115..does anyone else have that problem?

It's glitch, click on new reply and read all the posts under that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back