Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

I figure that I'd rather do this in character. :D

IC: And suddenly, Dec was back in his house. The mansion was just a memory of the past. Dec looked around from the chair he was sitting in. It seemed as if time hadn't passed at all since he left. He settled a little more comfortably into his chair. He had survived.

Dec began thinking about Joey. How could he have been the murderer? Was I really that easy to fool? In the end, I actually helped him; sticking up for him and whatnot. Oh well, it's over now.

As traumatic as the experience was, Dec found it almost thrilling, in a way. If his own life wasn't on the line, he might have actually found it fun. Suddenly Dec, an avid writer, had an idea. He ran to his room, and quickly grabbed his computer from the shelf. He turned it on, hearing the familiar whirring sound that signaled it was turning on. The screen suddenly blinked on, and Dec clicked on the Word icon at the bottom. He gave it a seconds thought, and then he began.

"It was a night, unlike any other, when the most extraordinary thing happened…"

OoC: Well, as Joeypals!! asked, I'll rate the game.

1. Did you like the game? Was it good, bad, or just... random?
The game… was awesome. The premise was well thought out, and the clues made it really fun, thinking of improbable ways to find the killer.
2. What did you think of Joeypals!! and his strategy?
That strategy… was genius. You had me so fooled. What I didn't realize was that every time I came up with a theory, you were quick to jump on it, and therefore I thought you were my friend in the game. It never occurred to me that I was helping to divert attention from you every time. As it turns out, Individuals aren't all.
3. What about the game can be improved? fixed? changed?
The item system. There were SO many places to find items, that it would have been extremely lucky to find items. That's about it, though.
4. Insert any extra comments here.
I can't wait for the next one! I'll be joining for sure!

RE: RPG: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

IN:

And as Victor rose from the grave, he asked a mysterious pokemon, Dakrai, as to where Dec was. After finding Dec, Victor said,

"Good job, you survived. Me on the other hand, no. I wish you luck in your pursuit of writing and whatnot. Farewell".

And with that, Victor's soul, was laid to rest, in peace.

*Creepy piano chord*

FIN.

Yay! I won! What do I win? Sorry for not being on but the charge per minute on my cruise was 75 cents.

Reveryn sighed, and tapped her head. A couple of ice crystals fell out. "Poor Joey. Always strutting about, and messing with people's minds... What an idiot." Then Reveryn went home and had some tea like 'what all proper English people do.'

OOC: That answered the Second question.

Well then... it was a character of mine I played dude. Don't me so tough. Actually, I'm kinda glad the game ended yesterday. The game is done, I no longer have to stress, and today is my birthday! Plus, I'm the best overall, whether you want to see it that way or not.

I will take any questions now.

...I should've gone with my previous suspicions...

...Well, at least I didn't get killed...

Wasn't I the first person to vote for Joeypals!!? That may be why he targeted me on Day 3.

pokenerd was the first one in the last few days to accuse Joey

When did I do that? Oh yeah, but I was just voicing my suspicions. I only voted once in the game because it was my first Murder and I was unsure. Good job LegendHunter32!

Oh my god, I must be bad at writing clues. I, for one, would have thought that Decmaster would have picked up on right away. I'll elaboate later. I can't believe I was so so close on getting Joey thar night I died.

I don't remember when, but when I saw that post that you made, I was like, finally, someone's on the right track.

Did you like the game? Was it good, bad, or just... random?
-It was awesome, can't wait for the next one

What did you think of Joeypals!! and his strategy?
-Gaining people's trust was what saved you. So, good strategy

What about the game can be improved? fixed? changed?
-Hmm.. Not sure.

Insert any extra comments here.
-Don't take to long making the next one xP

Did you like the game? Was it good, bad, or just... random?
I thought this game was great, didn't see Joey being the murderer coming. I'm excited for the next game.

What did you think of Joeypals!! and his strategy?
I totally fell for Joey's strategy. That was pretty good.

What about the game can be improved? fixed? changed?
I don't really see a reason to improve anything. This was a good game in my opinion.

Insert any extra comments here.
Sorry for thing you were the murderer, 42C. Hopefully I won't screw up next game.

Ok, here's the stuff you should have picked up on from my clue.

Boddy903 Wrote:
Now, onto the clue that you so need
Please, Promise me you'll give it heed
And yes, that's a promise with a capital P

Sky, like Nod3 said, gives many strong ties
Blue in the face, you must decipher this note
Plain will this note be, right under your nose

The Murderer's craft is his greatest action
Perhaps you should look back at the notes from before
And look at the ends, rather than the first four

The whole thing about the promise? I don't know if you rembember, but on the night I died when I saw that I was intended for death, I said:

Boddy903 said:
Promise me, that once you find out I am not the Murderer, you will target Joeypals!!

After I said that, both 42chocolate AND Decmaster told me that they were on my side. When the clue came forth, you didn't analyze that part that much, and that may have been my fault.. since I messed up the next part of the note.

The second part of the note was a complete accident on my part. For some reason, I thought that in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team, Jirachi lives in Sky Blue Plains, hence the first word of each line. However, I looked it up later, and found that Jirachi actually lives in Mt. Moonview. The note is completely ruined.

The last part tried to make you look at the four lines of the last Murder's note, and my reasoning of how Joey was it because he sleeps forever, has three eyes, and is UNCATCHABLE. Also, craft alluded to Kraft, and you had Mac and Cheese sometime before my death, which was provided by Joeypals.

I also blame myself for not providing a second note. I had a lot of stuff going on that week, and just barely missed Porgyon-X's deadline.

However, I do have to say, good game Joey. Using meals as a way to distract us, and improve your sympathy was clever, but maddening. I can't tell you how many times I screamed to my computer, "IT'S JOEY!!"

XD In other words, I did really good, but should have covered my bases more in the end? I gotcha. And thanks, I actually had to plan this role out a bit. And by a bit, I mean as I go. Also, don't you find it funny that my first location was by the fridge of all places?

LMAO, Boddy, you and me both.
Especially after dieing, it killed me on the inside seeing all the alive players being so stupid and not going against Joey.

"OMFG ITS JOEY, VOTE HIM ALREADY"

"Why are you yelling at the computer" < My mom

"Sigh. Nothing, nothing AT **************** ALL!!!!!!!"

I feel that every game I host.

Here are the new point rankings guys:
I. Joeypals!!- 33 Points
II. shadoworganoid- 26.6 points
III. fortegoddx- 25 Points
IV. Porygon-X- 15.6 points
V. sonicyellow- 10.6 points
VI. coolkidmaster555- 10 points
VII. Flare- 4 points
VII. Darkrai's Nightmare- 4 points
VII. Flare- 4 points
VII. mammaluigi- 4 points
VII. Shoyru 1444- 4 points
VII. sillykyle!- 4 points

legendhunter32
Dark Sonic J
Chiraami
Shadow Arceus
batui4
42 chocolate
Kaiserchu
pokenerd
Decmaster
cool kid master555
Porygon Z.0

Ugh, accidently hit enter. Anyway, that's the current total. Divide 20 by the number of people there and add 5 to legendhunter. There will be your new tallyboard. Pretty sure I'm 1st still.

What is that Joey?

Pory and I already put together the rankings.

I didn't know. Can I see?

I. Joeypals!!- 33 Points
II. shadoworganoid- 26.6 points
III. fortegoddx- 25 Points
IV. Porygon-X- 15.6 points
V. coolkidmaster555- 11.8 points
VI. sonicyellow- 10.6 points
VII. legendhunter32- 6.8 points
VIII. Flare- 4 points
VIII. Darkrai's Nightmare- 4 points
VIII. Flare- 4 points
VIII. mammaluigi- 4 points
VIII. Shoyru 1444- 4 points