Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 1 Ends on January 22, 8PM EST

"I call looking by the stairs by C2!" *Joey runs off in hopes of finding someone*

DarkVoid, please, do not edit your posts. Next time will be a Modkill.

Name of your character: Blade

Behavior: Slightly annoying, but can be serious at times when it requires. And also somewhat reckless.

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): None

How your character feels about Celebi's test: I wish my buddy Alakazam was here to teleport me out...

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: If the guy wakes me up before he kills me, I'll slice him into bits!

James tried to ignore everyone and think,
*hmmm, so who should I question first? The Jirachi (Joey) seems rather eager to find clues. It could be a sign that he wants out of here... or just a cover up to make people think he isn't the murderer. Can't tell now, but might as well add him to The List.*
James raised his head, staring at the ceiling.
*That Deoxys (Hyper) seems rather eager... and new to this. I'll add him.*
James pulled of a piece of paper and pen.
*Darkvoid57 and batui4... well, their grammar is horrible. I'll add them to my 'Need to Teach Proper English' list.*
James wrote down something on the piece of paper and sat up.
---
James walked up to where the others were at.
"I need to question some people! Would anyone care to be first?"

*Joey slightly hears James about what he said about Joey* "I know how to answer that: I WANT TO ESCAPE THIS PLACE!" *Joey stops in his tracks as he reaches C2* "Alright, let's look around. I see stairs, a table, something in the corner... I wonder what that is?" *Joey floats over there*
OoC: Not an item search, just hoping someone starts there.

Blade awoke next to barrels of oil on A5. He decided to check the top one for an item, then to search for others.

"James, you can question me, i've got nothing to hide."

*Thinks to himself,

"james must be the murderer, he wants a distraction by having everyone think he's the detective or something.I gotta keep an eye on him"

Gallade awoke next to the barrels of oil on A5. He checks the top one and goes to the B floor to find others.

"Ok James, I'll be glad to help! What have you found?"
I think it's great that someone is enthusiastic about finding the murderer too. I guess he might be a good friend to have.

"Alright, first question:

1: If you were given the choice to kill someone with the following items, which one would you use:

A) Knife
B) Screwdriver
C) Shovel

You have to choose!"

Name of your character: Ari

Behavior: Thoughtful, quiet, and serious.

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional):n/a

How your character feels about Celebi's test: No use in complaining now, let's just catch this guy before he catches us!

First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: I'll have to be alert 24/7. I can afford to trust no one.

IN: Ari the Ariados (see what I did there?) was watching all the other pokemon silently from the stairs. Not many of them seemed to be takingthis very seriously. As if they were here to make friends. He decided to think about the note and what it could mean.

OoC: You said the same thing twice Hatman. -_-
In: "Hello, anyone here?" *Thinks about the note*
"Fabrication like Silk
Persistance like Weavile
I rise to meet you all
Maybe a fond memory
Maybe your newest nightmare
You decide

Fabrication could mean that the murderer is fabricating his plan perfectly even now. Either that or he knows how to handle this.
Persistance like Weavile... Can't really think of anything there.
I rise to meet you all... Sounds like someone who is trying to meet up with everyone. At least I'm looking for clues right now.
Maybe a fond memory... Have I met them?
Maybe your newest nightmare... Well, that confuses me. Last nightmare I had was a few years ago, and that was over a weird pizza slice.
You decide... Sounds like he is trying to be as anonymous as possible."

*Joey sits down at the table, trying to think it over repetitively*

OoC: Crackers, I just posted the same thing twice. My post lagged when being shown, and it didn't show up at all. So I reposted the same thing thinking it didn't work, and now I'm searching barrels twice >.>

In: No one was on the second floor of the strange mansion. He discovers another set of steps, and heads to the top. He doesn't find anyone once again for a few steps, so he goes to find some food. He finds the refridgerator and opens it up. But there was nothing there.

" hmm thats a tough one, if i had to kill someone , i would pick shovel. Probobly so i can knock them out first and then kill them so its not painfull.

* Has a flashback of his pacifistic childhood*

*Joey sees a small tentacle out of the corner of his eye. It was very spider-like* "Hello? Who's there?"

"Well, James, I really don't know because I've never killed anyone. For self-defense I don't need weapons, my arms are good enough just saying... I can't hold those things either. Maybe we should look around more, I don't think anyone is dead yet so questioning might not work."

OoC: Shovel, because its more exotic :D

In: Gallade wanders around more until he finds the other pokemon. Then he pokes the *whateverpokemonjoeyis(toolazytofindout)*

OoC: Sorry to be tardy to the party.

Name of your character: Angelo
Behavior: Very kind and friendly, but can be a bit of a no-it-all at some points
Distinctive features (e.g. necklace, scar)(optional): Nothing really. He is kind of young though.
How your character feels about Celebi's test: Wishes he wasn't here and a little warning would have been nice
First night impressions and your feelings about having a Murderer among you: Thinks that everyone looks smart and that we will find the murderer in no time. However, the idea of having a murderer around scares him.

James chuckles.
"Well, thanks anyways, Hyper."
James pulls out his hand for a handshake.

"Now, Victor, next question:

2) If you were the murderer (Not saying you are), what would be your plan throughout the game?"

*Turns to see a Gallade with very-sword like arms* "Oh, hello. I'm trying to analyze this note, care to help?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back